Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 212 213
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-06-08 12:42:33" ] Oh god I didn’t even notice the apparel turned into pages God that’s so annoying and inconvenient, I have like 50 pages of apparel [/quote] Yeah, add me to the list of people who are going to really miss the scrolling option. That's how I pick(ed) most of my apparel--scrolling through and seeing what jumped out at me.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-06-08 12:42:33:
Oh god I didn’t even notice the apparel turned into pages

God that’s so annoying and inconvenient, I have like 50 pages of apparel

Yeah, add me to the list of people who are going to really miss the scrolling option. That's how I pick(ed) most of my apparel--scrolling through and seeing what jumped out at me.
MmSftql.png
Wow! These updates are top-notch AWESOME! Keep up the good work! XD
Wow! These updates are top-notch AWESOME! Keep up the good work! XD
I can't wait for the festival rewards to be neat little backgrounds for dragons
I can't wait for the festival rewards to be neat little backgrounds for dragons
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
So happy to be here and I plan on being here for many more years to come <3
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
So happy to be here and I plan on being here for many more years to come <3
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png
[quote name="ArchangelBeth" date="2020-06-08 12:33:48" ] [quote name="Amayai" date="2020-06-08 06:59:08" ] last edit, finally: Devs, if you've been seeing, the forums are astirr. So are the discord servers. User Celeana did a wonderful job creating a profile mockup [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2870775/1#post_43579784]here[/url] that perfectly fixes the apparel problem, as well as redistributing the bottom row so that it isn't such a drastic departure from the past layout that many of us loved. [/quote] Yes, please, this. That's a mockup I can live with. The current status is... I mean, as said -- you can [i]see[/i] what a dragon is wearing. The apparel does not need to be up there lookin' ugly with empty boxes. [/quote] I agree! I like, love, or can live with most of the changes but hate those apparel boxes front and center cluttering up my screen. They are so ugly and distracting. Love the mock up posted above though. I find the layout in it much more visually appealing and less cluttered feeling. Also could we have two back buttons for the customization pages in case we want to go back to the menu page instead of all the way back to the dragon's profile?
ArchangelBeth wrote on 2020-06-08 12:33:48:
Amayai wrote on 2020-06-08 06:59:08:
last edit, finally:
Devs, if you've been seeing, the forums are astirr. So are the discord servers. User Celeana did a wonderful job creating a profile mockup here that perfectly fixes the apparel problem, as well as redistributing the bottom row so that it isn't such a drastic departure from the past layout that many of us loved.

Yes, please, this. That's a mockup I can live with. The current status is... I mean, as said -- you can see what a dragon is wearing. The apparel does not need to be up there lookin' ugly with empty boxes.

I agree! I like, love, or can live with most of the changes but hate those apparel boxes front and center cluttering up my screen. They are so ugly and distracting. Love the mock up posted above though. I find the layout in it much more visually appealing and less cluttered feeling. Also could we have two back buttons for the customization pages in case we want to go back to the menu page instead of all the way back to the dragon's profile?
Wow, just wow! This is going to be exciting, can't wait to see some revamped profiles [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Happy anniversary everyone!!
Wow, just wow! This is going to be exciting, can't wait to see some revamped profiles

Happy anniversary everyone!!
e7lez3h.pngnxaQasR.pngLuMKHMO.pngWsu3XA9.gify0sEtgg.gif8zPfs6i.gifY7CKaxm.pngNbOxrNB.pngAO6x9Go.gif
HPxMzD7.png
Lots of good updates here! Especially happy about the familiar sorting!
One thing I'm not so happy about ( and I see a lot of people have the same issue ) is the dragon profiles. I don't like that the apparel is now listed right next to the dragons, instead of the dragon's actual information. I don't see why apparel is more important than a dragon's info. All dragons have basic stats, but not all dragons have apparel. Thus, these two should switch places.
Lots of good updates here! Especially happy about the familiar sorting!
One thing I'm not so happy about ( and I see a lot of people have the same issue ) is the dragon profiles. I don't like that the apparel is now listed right next to the dragons, instead of the dragon's actual information. I don't see why apparel is more important than a dragon's info. All dragons have basic stats, but not all dragons have apparel. Thus, these two should switch places.
jt3PpxV.png
It doesn't seem there's a way to see a list of the dragons you like. That's a future feature I want - I'd love to be able to use it as a form of bookmarking.
It doesn't seem there's a way to see a list of the dragons you like. That's a future feature I want - I'd love to be able to use it as a form of bookmarking.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[i]"You can now [b]sort and filter apparel items[/b] by their name, category, prominent gene color, and name."[/i] *cries* This is the best gift ever! [emoji=snapper love size=2]
"You can now sort and filter apparel items by their name, category, prominent gene color, and name."

*cries* This is the best gift ever!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="FlamingCatz" date="2020-06-08 12:52:48" ] [quote name="ArchangelBeth" date="2020-06-08 12:33:48" ] [quote name="Amayai" date="2020-06-08 06:59:08" ] last edit, finally: Devs, if you've been seeing, the forums are astirr. So are the discord servers. User Celeana did a wonderful job creating a profile mockup [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2870775/1#post_43579784]here[/url] that perfectly fixes the apparel problem, as well as redistributing the bottom row so that it isn't such a drastic departure from the past layout that many of us loved. [/quote] Yes, please, this. That's a mockup I can live with. The current status is... I mean, as said -- you can [i]see[/i] what a dragon is wearing. The apparel does not need to be up there lookin' ugly with empty boxes. [/quote] I agree! I like, love, or can live with most of the changes but hate those apparel boxes front and center cluttering up my screen. They are so ugly and distracting. Love the mock up posted above though. I find the layout in it much more visually appealing and less cluttered feeling. Also could we have two back buttons for the customization pages in case we want to go back to the menu page instead of all the way back to the dragon's profile? [/quote] Personally I prefer the apparel up there. The only thing I would change is that the empty apparel boxes could have less visible frames. A simple light grey would work for me. "shrugs" a matter of opinion I guess.
FlamingCatz wrote on 2020-06-08 12:52:48:
ArchangelBeth wrote on 2020-06-08 12:33:48:
Amayai wrote on 2020-06-08 06:59:08:
last edit, finally:
Devs, if you've been seeing, the forums are astirr. So are the discord servers. User Celeana did a wonderful job creating a profile mockup here that perfectly fixes the apparel problem, as well as redistributing the bottom row so that it isn't such a drastic departure from the past layout that many of us loved.

Yes, please, this. That's a mockup I can live with. The current status is... I mean, as said -- you can see what a dragon is wearing. The apparel does not need to be up there lookin' ugly with empty boxes.

I agree! I like, love, or can live with most of the changes but hate those apparel boxes front and center cluttering up my screen. They are so ugly and distracting. Love the mock up posted above though. I find the layout in it much more visually appealing and less cluttered feeling. Also could we have two back buttons for the customization pages in case we want to go back to the menu page instead of all the way back to the dragon's profile?

Personally I prefer the apparel up there. The only thing I would change is that the empty apparel boxes could have less visible frames. A simple light grey would work for me. "shrugs" a matter of opinion I guess.
rnytdP6.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 212 213