Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 212 213
i love most of the update, but i feel like the old dragon layout was much simpler ad easier to navigate. I'll be happy to work with the new one, but maybe soften the rough edges??? Happy anniversary!
i love most of the update, but i feel like the old dragon layout was much simpler ad easier to navigate. I'll be happy to work with the new one, but maybe soften the rough edges??? Happy anniversary!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
happy anniversary!

though i do have to say i liked the old dragon profiles much better.
what is throwing me off the most is that apparel is right next to the dragon while the physical attributes are down in the bottom. while there are a lot of people that love dressing up every single dragon, there's also people that don't. having the empty apparel tab right next to the dragon just looks wrong, its definitely where the dragon's stats should have been.
happy anniversary!

though i do have to say i liked the old dragon profiles much better.
what is throwing me off the most is that apparel is right next to the dragon while the physical attributes are down in the bottom. while there are a lot of people that love dressing up every single dragon, there's also people that don't. having the empty apparel tab right next to the dragon just looks wrong, its definitely where the dragon's stats should have been.
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
I just have to say...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. This is the most impressive thing you have done yet!
I just have to say...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. This is the most impressive thing you have done yet!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif

AAAAAA I haven't been this excited about a FR update in a long time! I love scenes, they're gorgeous and a great way to further customize a dragon! Also, as a vista hoarder, I'm so excited to be able to put my extra vistas to good use (I'm lucky that my dragon bios can take the resizing with pretty much no changes). And familiar filters!!! I'm so happy that I can filter by not awakened/not bonded.

My only negative is that I agree with people that say that putting apparel next to the dragon makes the page feel a bit cluttered, and that dragons with no apparel/no familiar have an awkward page design. But yeah 9/10 update otherwise.

AAAAAA I haven't been this excited about a FR update in a long time! I love scenes, they're gorgeous and a great way to further customize a dragon! Also, as a vista hoarder, I'm so excited to be able to put my extra vistas to good use (I'm lucky that my dragon bios can take the resizing with pretty much no changes). And familiar filters!!! I'm so happy that I can filter by not awakened/not bonded.

My only negative is that I agree with people that say that putting apparel next to the dragon makes the page feel a bit cluttered, and that dragons with no apparel/no familiar have an awkward page design. But yeah 9/10 update otherwise.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Happy birthday, Flight Rising! I love all of the quality-of-life tweaks you guys have been making, and I think it's great how transparent you are about the development process. Looking forward to future updates <3
Happy birthday, Flight Rising! I love all of the quality-of-life tweaks you guys have been making, and I think it's great how transparent you are about the development process. Looking forward to future updates <3
VOIPBvS.png
[quote name="Cancel" date="2020-06-08 12:12:32" ] aaaAAAAAA I can't click the X on my apparel-!! I'm on mobile- all it wants to do is move. I've zoomed in, zoomed out, long tapped and short tapped and nothing will let me get rid of a piece of apparel. This is the only thing I play the game for. There needs to be an option to toggle between dragging or adding/getting rid of apparel- is there any solution right now? Please help ;; [/quote] No seriously, please, does anybody know what to do about this? The feature is ruined and I physically cannot play my favorite part of the game right now.
Cancel wrote on 2020-06-08 12:12:32:
aaaAAAAAA I can't click the X on my apparel-!! I'm on mobile- all it wants to do is move. I've zoomed in, zoomed out, long tapped and short tapped and nothing will let me get rid of a piece of apparel. This is the only thing I play the game for. There needs to be an option to toggle between dragging or adding/getting rid of apparel- is there any solution right now? Please help ;;

No seriously, please, does anybody know what to do about this? The feature is ruined and I physically cannot play my favorite part of the game right now.
I really like this one of my fave things Is naming familiars!
Scenes are pretty but doesnt fit so well on my dragons. Theyr half on ground and half on air. But pretty revamp!
I really like this one of my fave things Is naming familiars!
Scenes are pretty but doesnt fit so well on my dragons. Theyr half on ground and half on air. But pretty revamp!
This is an amazing update and I am looking forward to customizing the new scene and bio pages! My only real criticism is that some of the visual aspects seem a little "off", or could use a slight rearrange regarding where certain information boxes are to look a bit less cluttered. Still, new features like familiar naming has always been a must for many users; having it as a customization option is nice, and frees up a little more space in the dragon bio.

I'm looking forward to the possibility that we might get scenes for festivals this year, as well as the possibility for Joxar recolors down the line; I also like that they aren't obscenely expensive. 50k treasure and 200 gems in the marketplace per scene might sound expensive, but compared to the 250kt price tag that vistas carry that's practically a bargain. I'm also optimistic that they might release coliseum-themed scenes down the line; whether they're backgrounds taken straight from coli venues or completely new scenes that drop as rare rewards, they'd definitely add to the existing variety.

The idea to have vistas function as additional customization for dragon bios is excellent and actually provides a use for them beyond just simple forum decorations; the auction house has been getting swamped with low-selling coli and NotN vistas lately, so having another use for them other than being hoard clutter is great.

And, lastly, I'm grateful to finally see some kind of changelog for upcoming features and tweaks. I'm very much looking forward to the Hoard/Vault revamp whenever that's coming (maybe with custom storage tabs?) and an updated userpage system (hopefully with it's own customization features).
This is an amazing update and I am looking forward to customizing the new scene and bio pages! My only real criticism is that some of the visual aspects seem a little "off", or could use a slight rearrange regarding where certain information boxes are to look a bit less cluttered. Still, new features like familiar naming has always been a must for many users; having it as a customization option is nice, and frees up a little more space in the dragon bio.

I'm looking forward to the possibility that we might get scenes for festivals this year, as well as the possibility for Joxar recolors down the line; I also like that they aren't obscenely expensive. 50k treasure and 200 gems in the marketplace per scene might sound expensive, but compared to the 250kt price tag that vistas carry that's practically a bargain. I'm also optimistic that they might release coliseum-themed scenes down the line; whether they're backgrounds taken straight from coli venues or completely new scenes that drop as rare rewards, they'd definitely add to the existing variety.

The idea to have vistas function as additional customization for dragon bios is excellent and actually provides a use for them beyond just simple forum decorations; the auction house has been getting swamped with low-selling coli and NotN vistas lately, so having another use for them other than being hoard clutter is great.

And, lastly, I'm grateful to finally see some kind of changelog for upcoming features and tweaks. I'm very much looking forward to the Hoard/Vault revamp whenever that's coming (maybe with custom storage tabs?) and an updated userpage system (hopefully with it's own customization features).

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Oh god I didn’t even notice the apparel turned into pages

God that’s so annoying and inconvenient, I have like 50 pages of apparel
Oh god I didn’t even notice the apparel turned into pages

God that’s so annoying and inconvenient, I have like 50 pages of apparel
sBdLZtA.png
I do want to at least say, my frustration with the cluttered new layout aside, I LOVE

-NAMING FAMILIARS!

-Scenes!

-View Morphology button!

-Vistas in Bio!

And really most of the other additions.

Amazing to think of all the fantastic things y'all have added this past year.
I do want to at least say, my frustration with the cluttered new layout aside, I LOVE

-NAMING FAMILIARS!

-Scenes!

-View Morphology button!

-Vistas in Bio!

And really most of the other additions.

Amazing to think of all the fantastic things y'all have added this past year.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).

33oVL.gif
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 212 213