Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | its dragon time
Hi! I'm Amplified Silence or AmplSi, and after about a year of @Cyanphire saying I should get into Flight Rising, I finally decided its dragon time. I only have the slightest idea of what I'm doing, since the only thing I really know about Flight Rising history is a little bit about Naomi (I like glitchy things, and Cyan knew how to cater to my interests), so I'm looking to find friends and learn a bit more about the site!

Some other info about me: I love tabletop rpgs, my music taste ranges from Linkin Park to BTS, my favorite game series is Dishonored, and I would die for Noi from dorohedoro.
Hi! I'm Amplified Silence or AmplSi, and after about a year of @Cyanphire saying I should get into Flight Rising, I finally decided its dragon time. I only have the slightest idea of what I'm doing, since the only thing I really know about Flight Rising history is a little bit about Naomi (I like glitchy things, and Cyan knew how to cater to my interests), so I'm looking to find friends and learn a bit more about the site!

Some other info about me: I love tabletop rpgs, my music taste ranges from Linkin Park to BTS, my favorite game series is Dishonored, and I would die for Noi from dorohedoro.
cQS6PnX.png mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Hey I love tabletop rpgs too lol. Dungeons and Dragons is my lifeblood.
Hey I love tabletop rpgs too lol. Dungeons and Dragons is my lifeblood.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Welcome to FR :-)
A small gift awaits you in your crossroads.
Welcome to FR :-)
A small gift awaits you in your crossroads.
Hello, welcome!!
I'm giving dragons away to new players. Feel free to check out my Yeet Tab and let me know if you see anybody you would like. :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello, welcome!!
I'm giving dragons away to new players. Feel free to check out my Yeet Tab and let me know if you see anybody you would like. :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!
a7jSHqz.gifw9Hs112f1XJtQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngE0tpxPX.gif
Thanks again for your gift and pings @MommaStein

And that's super generous of you @Zonra! Latashia (and her sisters, but especially her) is super pretty! Also #shieldversion#teamsobble my inteleon is named periwinkle :)
Thanks again for your gift and pings @MommaStein

And that's super generous of you @Zonra! Latashia (and her sisters, but especially her) is super pretty! Also #shieldversion#teamsobble my inteleon is named periwinkle :)
cQS6PnX.png mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@AmplSi It's no problem! I've been trying to get rid of these dragons for a while, so I figure what better way to share than to help out some new players? xD Sent her over! :D

YAS BRUH, POKEMONNNNN!! My inteleon is named Mizuru. xD I chose Espeon's dex number for my jersey though, and then got myself an Espeon ASAP for my first playthrough lol xD How are you liking gen 8 so far? I'm having fun shiny collecting, even though I'm sad that I can't bring all of my old shinies up to this gen.
@AmplSi It's no problem! I've been trying to get rid of these dragons for a while, so I figure what better way to share than to help out some new players? xD Sent her over! :D

YAS BRUH, POKEMONNNNN!! My inteleon is named Mizuru. xD I chose Espeon's dex number for my jersey though, and then got myself an Espeon ASAP for my first playthrough lol xD How are you liking gen 8 so far? I'm having fun shiny collecting, even though I'm sad that I can't bring all of my old shinies up to this gen.
@Zonra Thank you so much for sending her! And MIZURU I LOVE THEM!!! Gen 8 is actually the first one i've legitimately played, and I really enjoy it! But I'm so happy that Marshadow can be traded in now! I love my little ghost fighty boi
@Zonra Thank you so much for sending her! And MIZURU I LOVE THEM!!! Gen 8 is actually the first one i've legitimately played, and I really enjoy it! But I'm so happy that Marshadow can be traded in now! I love my little ghost fighty boi
cQS6PnX.png mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@AmplSi You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy!! :D
YAAASS FAM OMG. I've been playing Pokemon since.... 1997? I got Yellow version for my 7th birthday, and I've played nearly every single main series game since then. My first-ever shiny is still with me; her name is Kima and she's a shiny Manetric that has been with me since my first playthrough of Ruby version. She's the reason I became a shiny hunter lol xD
Let me know if you'd like to exchange switch friend codes??? :D I raid a lot and can also help with dex entries and stuff.
@AmplSi You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy!! :D
YAAASS FAM OMG. I've been playing Pokemon since.... 1997? I got Yellow version for my 7th birthday, and I've played nearly every single main series game since then. My first-ever shiny is still with me; her name is Kima and she's a shiny Manetric that has been with me since my first playthrough of Ruby version. She's the reason I became a shiny hunter lol xD
Let me know if you'd like to exchange switch friend codes??? :D I raid a lot and can also help with dex entries and stuff.
@Zonra that's amazing! That's so cool that you've been able to keep Kima with ya this whole time, and I hope your shiny collection keeps on growing XD And I'll definitely send my code over once I'm home and have access to it! (shame on me for not writing it down somewhere)
@Zonra that's amazing! That's so cool that you've been able to keep Kima with ya this whole time, and I hope your shiny collection keeps on growing XD And I'll definitely send my code over once I'm home and have access to it! (shame on me for not writing it down somewhere)
cQS6PnX.png mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png