Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | = Sarcastic Accents = [closed]
@sarcasticsketch OOHHHH is the challenge still ongoing? Big love for stuff like this, I hope it gets a nice response because it's such a cute idea! [b]Items:[/b] [item=common locust][item=canopic jar][item=old emptied nest] [b]Base:[/b] male Ridgeback [item=breed change: ridgeback]
@sarcasticsketch OOHHHH is the challenge still ongoing? Big love for stuff like this, I hope it gets a nice response because it's such a cute idea!

Items:
Common Locust Canopic Jar Old Emptied Nest

Base: male Ridgeback
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Firtarian @Saphirosa Added!

@Natron So far I have had twelve responses so I'm happy with that and will probably do this again at some point in the future, maybe with themes?
@Firtarian @Saphirosa Added!

@Natron So far I have had twelve responses so I'm happy with that and will probably do this again at some point in the future, maybe with themes?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Oh that sounds interesting! Perhaps gather ideas from people and see what fits you best?
Oh that sounds interesting! Perhaps gather ideas from people and see what fits you best?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@SarcasticSketch For the inspiration challenge! [Item=solar vole][item=pressed flower][item=Silk Spool] Template: skydancer f Thank you for the opportunity c:
@SarcasticSketch
For the inspiration challenge!
Solar Vole Pressed Flower Silk Spool
Template: skydancer f
Thank you for the opportunity c:
b50x50still.gif
@SarcasticSketch, sorry, I accidentally sent the comment unfinished. I love your work, and this is such a fun challenge! For the contest: [item=dayglo thresh] [item=enchanted candle] [item=depleted sacridite] with a female spiral or gaoler base, dealer’s choice
@SarcasticSketch, sorry, I accidentally sent the comment unfinished. I love your work, and this is such a fun challenge! For the contest:

Dayglo Thresh Enchanted Candle Depleted Sacridite

with a female spiral or gaoler base, dealer’s choice
@iambickilometer @Tiarana added!
@iambickilometer @Tiarana added!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch [item= Prairie Polearm][item=Pressed Flower][item=unicorn dust] Template should be a male Nocturne. :D
@SarcasticSketch
Prairie Polearm Pressed Flower Unicorn Dust
Template should be a male Nocturne. :D
[item=longneck monitor][item=bottled bones][item=pigeon blood discus] Dragon Base: Male Bogsneak @SarcasticSketch Here's my accent inspiration! :)
Longneck Monitor Bottled Bones Pigeon Blood Discus

Dragon Base: Male Bogsneak

@SarcasticSketch Here's my accent inspiration! :)

FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@SarcasticSketch

One slot for this fancy fine seaweed boy please, thank you!!!
@SarcasticSketch

One slot for this fancy fine seaweed boy please, thank you!!!
"Interesting strategy. Tell me.
Do you intend to keep going north until it becomes south,
and attack the archdemon from the rear?"

"It'll never see this coming."
@SarcasticSketch I love these challenges! [item=sinew net][item=rippleconch][item=shark tooth spear] base: ridgeback f [s]water flight best flight[/s]
@SarcasticSketch I love these challenges!

Sinew Net Rippleconch Shark Tooth Spear
base: ridgeback f

water flight best flight