Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Untitled Banescale Sniping [Closed]
@Nesu

Yay, thank you! ^-^ I need to get into grinding up some money because I have a bunch of kids I gotta make pretty. And thanks! I really liked the color, though I'm sad they one-egged me. Seems pairs I gene always do that to me :c

They still look great though! XD Thanks for putting me on the pinglist :)
@Nesu

Yay, thank you! ^-^ I need to get into grinding up some money because I have a bunch of kids I gotta make pretty. And thanks! I really liked the color, though I'm sad they one-egged me. Seems pairs I gene always do that to me :c

They still look great though! XD Thanks for putting me on the pinglist :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Nesu
Could I please snag a Breed Change: Banescale from ya? :)
@Nesu
Could I please snag a Breed Change: Banescale from ya? :)
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
@bink5bink5
Ya sure can! That'll be 275000 t or 275 g.
@bink5bink5
Ya sure can! That'll be 275000 t or 275 g.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
Crossroads should be sent! Thank you!
@Nesu
Crossroads should be sent! Thank you!
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
@Nesu

I have a breeding project for a uniquely coloured Banescale right now. Would I be able to grab a breed change scroll from you for treasure?
@Nesu

I have a breeding project for a uniquely coloured Banescale right now. Would I be able to grab a breed change scroll from you for treasure?
T12.pngo384-d01-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d02-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d03-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d04-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d05-Southern-Pansy.pngT11.png
fOHFzrA.png
@SouthernPansy
Yes, you may buy one for exactly 275000 t!
@SouthernPansy
Yes, you may buy one for exactly 275000 t!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu CR sent, thank you kindly.
@Nesu CR sent, thank you kindly.
T12.pngo384-d01-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d02-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d03-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d04-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d05-Southern-Pansy.pngT11.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Nesu May I please be added to the pinglist for a breed change scroll? I've been trying to nab one of my own but have yet to have any luck. ;; u ;; ( Unless there's one in stock then I'd gladly buy one off of ya! )
@Nesu May I please be added to the pinglist for a breed change scroll? I've been trying to nab one of my own but have yet to have any luck. ;; u ;; ( Unless there's one in stock then I'd gladly buy one off of ya! )
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@nerunerunerune
There's no pinglist anymore, it's only for rebuyers! I do have more than 1 in stock, so send the funds and you'll get it!
@nerunerunerune
There's no pinglist anymore, it's only for rebuyers! I do have more than 1 in stock, so send the funds and you'll get it!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Sent! Thank you so much!
@Nesu

Sent! Thank you so much!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png