Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | by god can i delete this
Ah, I was a late arrive to the rp. My characters are Salem, OwlShade, RobinHaze, and Rainfeather. Pleasure to meet you. ^-^
Ah, I was a late arrive to the rp. My characters are Salem, OwlShade, RobinHaze, and Rainfeather. Pleasure to meet you. ^-^
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Oh! I completely forgot! Sorry about that! Pleasure to meet you as well!
Oh! I completely forgot! Sorry about that! Pleasure to meet you as well!
ACOZFAh.png
Maybe some of your warriors could apprentice the ones whom don't have a mentor? :o
Maybe some of your warriors could apprentice the ones whom don't have a mentor? :o
ACOZFAh.png
All good and sure! Gtg for a bit tho, I'll be back on in a few hours. Maybe scope out the apprentice sections to see which ones my warriors would fit with best.
All good and sure! Gtg for a bit tho, I'll be back on in a few hours. Maybe scope out the apprentice sections to see which ones my warriors would fit with best.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Thanks, Orielion!
Thanks, Orielion!
hjqGCU3.jpg
Sorry I haven’t been active much! Life’s been busy!
Sorry I haven’t been active much! Life’s been busy!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Have you guys seen Tennelleflowers drawing her clans? So inspiring ;-; I wish I could actually draw a cat right!
Have you guys seen Tennelleflowers drawing her clans? So inspiring ;-; I wish I could actually draw a cat right!
ACOZFAh.png
Yeah! Tennelle is pretty good if I say so myself!
Yeah! Tennelle is pretty good if I say so myself!
Yeah! She's really good! ^-^
Yeah! She's really good! ^-^
ACOZFAh.png
hm, do you think we should make a relations' tab for clarification or no?
hm, do you think we should make a relations' tab for clarification or no?
ACOZFAh.png