Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
I am looking to lend a Zamazenta for my Pokedex.
Can offer Zacian in return. Or just ask what you are looking for.
I am looking to lend a Zamazenta for my Pokedex.
Can offer Zacian in return. Or just ask what you are looking for.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
i'm making a minuature challenge of collecting gigantamax corviknights for giveaways, as part of my shiny hunting for one
stumbled across a hidden ability one

so i will be breeding him to pass down that sweet sweet mirror armour onto rookidee (non giganta of course) for a seperate giveaway. will be keeping you posted here

this also adds a dilemma to my shiny hunt
i want a HA one but of course i can't control encounters
i'm making a minuature challenge of collecting gigantamax corviknights for giveaways, as part of my shiny hunting for one
stumbled across a hidden ability one

so i will be breeding him to pass down that sweet sweet mirror armour onto rookidee (non giganta of course) for a seperate giveaway. will be keeping you posted here

this also adds a dilemma to my shiny hunt
i want a HA one but of course i can't control encounters
Hi Everyone!! I have Shield and I need basically all of the Sword exclusives. If anyone is willing to trade please pm me or ping me! I'm so close to completing my dex and I'm so excited!!

I log into FR every morning but I'll be around on and off throughout today if anyone is available. ;v;
Hi Everyone!! I have Shield and I need basically all of the Sword exclusives. If anyone is willing to trade please pm me or ping me! I'm so close to completing my dex and I'm so excited!!

I log into FR every morning but I'll be around on and off throughout today if anyone is available. ;v;
Hey y'all, send me a PM if you want any Galarian Ponytas. I'm trying to get a shiny through hatching (already got a Shiny Larvitar so we doin this) and I have a surplus of Ponytas.

If the competitive scene maters to you, most have amazing stats (4-5 perfect stats) and pretty much all of them are level 1 so you can train them as your want.
Hey y'all, send me a PM if you want any Galarian Ponytas. I'm trying to get a shiny through hatching (already got a Shiny Larvitar so we doin this) and I have a surplus of Ponytas.

If the competitive scene maters to you, most have amazing stats (4-5 perfect stats) and pretty much all of them are level 1 so you can train them as your want.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Need a quick trade with someone to evolve my drakloak into dragupult :)) We can trade back once he evolves. DM me if interested!
Need a quick trade with someone to evolve my drakloak into dragupult :)) We can trade back once he evolves. DM me if interested!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@eclectic Drakloak should evolve into Dragupult at level 60 :)

---

Can anyone here help me get a couple dittos? I'm looking for one non-english ditto (I need one for shiny breeding so IVs don't matter) and one unnamed with Imposter. I'll be around for a few hours to trade if anyone can give me a hand, thank you!

[edit:] got the non-english one! Just need one with Imposter :)
@eclectic Drakloak should evolve into Dragupult at level 60 :)

---

Can anyone here help me get a couple dittos? I'm looking for one non-english ditto (I need one for shiny breeding so IVs don't matter) and one unnamed with Imposter. I'll be around for a few hours to trade if anyone can give me a hand, thank you!

[edit:] got the non-english one! Just need one with Imposter :)
@Endi
Ah thank you! I must have misread somewhere then haha.
@Endi
Ah thank you! I must have misread somewhere then haha.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@eclectic No worries! It does seem like one that needs to be traded tbh.
@eclectic No worries! It does seem like one that needs to be traded tbh.
Does anyone want to trade Gigantimax pokemon? I have 2 butterfrees, and a sandaconda. I'm trying to find forms that I don't have yet. I have Sandaconda, Butterfree, Charizard, Drednaw, Meowth, and Eevee.
Does anyone want to trade Gigantimax pokemon? I have 2 butterfrees, and a sandaconda. I'm trying to find forms that I don't have yet. I have Sandaconda, Butterfree, Charizard, Drednaw, Meowth, and Eevee.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
:O Is it okay to copy-paste a trade post i made elsewhere? I have a lot of apricorn ball and hidden ability mons that i'd love to swap and stuff!
:O Is it okay to copy-paste a trade post i made elsewhere? I have a lot of apricorn ball and hidden ability mons that i'd love to swap and stuff!
Please Ping me if you want a response, I'm a Forgetful Spiral!