Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
@Alfamangle
Try the wild area.
That's where I found my Roserade.
@Alfamangle
Try the wild area.
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="@EmpressSectonia" date="2019-12-25 06:28:13" ] @/Alfamangle Try the wild area. That's where I found my Roserade. [/quote] Tried, all I'm seeing is fighting and ice types.
@EmpressSectonia wrote on 2019-12-25 06:28:13:
@/Alfamangle
Try the wild area.

Tried, all I'm seeing is fighting and ice types.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Is it bad that I named my Gigantimax Butterfree, Mothra?
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="@EmpressSectonia" date="2019-12-25 07:13:52" ] Is it bad that I named my Gigantimax Butterfree, Mothra? [/quote] Not at all, also, want to be Switch friends? I can pm you my code!
@EmpressSectonia wrote on 2019-12-25 07:13:52:

Not at all, also, want to be Switch friends? I can pm you my code!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
Sure we can kick some Dynamax butt lol
@Alfamangle
Sure we can kick some Dynamax butt lol
ZPHN6ju.png
i just got a switch + pkmn sword on christmas eve and im enjoying it so far !!! ive beat 3 gyms now..! its so nice to finally be able to play a pokemon game legit instead of just emulating them lol
i just got a switch + pkmn sword on christmas eve and im enjoying it so far !!! ive beat 3 gyms now..! its so nice to finally be able to play a pokemon game legit instead of just emulating them lol
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
the second badge was so hard, i had to re-do it like 6 times

i’ve never ever had so much difficulty with a gym before lmao
the second badge was so hard, i had to re-do it like 6 times

i’ve never ever had so much difficulty with a gym before lmao
ampharos.gif 21 | any pronouns | about me | accents | art
I got Pokemon Shield yesterday for Christmas and I am loving it~ Beat 1 gym so far and chose Sobble as my starter. Currently trying to get a male Applin. :)

However can anyone tell me if you are able to add other people's league cards without nintendo online?
I got Pokemon Shield yesterday for Christmas and I am loving it~ Beat 1 gym so far and chose Sobble as my starter. Currently trying to get a male Applin. :)

However can anyone tell me if you are able to add other people's league cards without nintendo online?
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Hey everyone!

I love Pokemon, but have literally never played a single game in my life. I've never owned a device that could play the games, and still don't.

If I could choose a game thou, I'd probably pick Shield, just because while I do prefer Zacian, Zamazenta looks better, and because Sword is more popular, it would be easier to trade for exclusives.

Everyone has been freaking out about the game but I've never played a Pokemon game before so from what I've seen, it looks pretty good. I can understand people complaining about the graphics, but all the fuss about 'national dex' seems a bit over the top.

Please keep in mind this is coming from someone who has LITERALLY never played a pokemon game before, so please no hate. I just can't relate to having favorites, preferences, and general things like that because I've never experienced it. My favourite pokemon have always been legendaries or iconic ones because I didn't know many others.

I'd like to play it, but I dunno whether I'd find it boring or not. The battles seem repetitive but that's just how Pokemon works, so it's fine. I think I'd get used to it.

I love the new legendaries. I even ordered their figures from Japan. I've decided I want to try and make fandragons for them, but I'm broke, and my scrying and dressings skills aren't great. A bit of help would be appreciated!

zacian
zamazenta

I can also share the morphologies if you like.

Hey everyone!

I love Pokemon, but have literally never played a single game in my life. I've never owned a device that could play the games, and still don't.

If I could choose a game thou, I'd probably pick Shield, just because while I do prefer Zacian, Zamazenta looks better, and because Sword is more popular, it would be easier to trade for exclusives.

Everyone has been freaking out about the game but I've never played a Pokemon game before so from what I've seen, it looks pretty good. I can understand people complaining about the graphics, but all the fuss about 'national dex' seems a bit over the top.

Please keep in mind this is coming from someone who has LITERALLY never played a pokemon game before, so please no hate. I just can't relate to having favorites, preferences, and general things like that because I've never experienced it. My favourite pokemon have always been legendaries or iconic ones because I didn't know many others.

I'd like to play it, but I dunno whether I'd find it boring or not. The battles seem repetitive but that's just how Pokemon works, so it's fine. I think I'd get used to it.

I love the new legendaries. I even ordered their figures from Japan. I've decided I want to try and make fandragons for them, but I'm broke, and my scrying and dressings skills aren't great. A bit of help would be appreciated!

zacian
zamazenta

I can also share the morphologies if you like.

Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
would anyone be willing to help me move pokemon between games? like i bred a pokemon or two on shield, and i wanna get it onto my sword file. so i'd trade it with someone, hop on sword, and trade you for that.

Also @Takato not other players', no. NPCs yes.
would anyone be willing to help me move pokemon between games? like i bred a pokemon or two on shield, and i wanna get it onto my sword file. so i'd trade it with someone, hop on sword, and trade you for that.

Also @Takato not other players', no. NPCs yes.
iO2X60T.png