Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
Anyone around that has a Sableye and/or Zamazenta they can trade me temporarily? Just need to get the pair in my dex. ^_^ <3

Quote me here or PM me if you have them. <3
Anyone around that has a Sableye and/or Zamazenta they can trade me temporarily? Just need to get the pair in my dex. ^_^ <3

Quote me here or PM me if you have them. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Does anybody have a Scrappy Farfetch'd or Chipped Pot (not Cracked Pot) for trade?
Does anybody have a Scrappy Farfetch'd or Chipped Pot (not Cracked Pot) for trade?
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Does anyone have a Galarian Ponyta they're able to trade? Happy to give any Sword exclusives in return!

EDIT: Just got one from a friend.
Does anyone have a Galarian Ponyta they're able to trade? Happy to give any Sword exclusives in return!

EDIT: Just got one from a friend.

3Sx6zgy.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
After a little under 400 or so eggs, I finally got a Shiny Scorbunny for my brother as a Christmas present! It nearly gave me a heart attack when it hatched, I was almost expecting it to take another couple hundred eggs. [img]https://i.ibb.co/CnBBXLB/44-B0-D5-D3-4-CBA-45-C1-A0-A0-730183-D9511-B.jpg[/img]
After a little under 400 or so eggs, I finally got a Shiny Scorbunny for my brother as a Christmas present! It nearly gave me a heart attack when it hatched, I was almost expecting it to take another couple hundred eggs.

44-B0-D5-D3-4-CBA-45-C1-A0-A0-730183-D9511-B.jpg
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Wish I’d learn about the exclusive pokemon sooner, Ponyta and Appletun look so cute but I have Sword ;^;
Then again; I blocked all things pokemon till the release of the game so I could be super surprised when it came out ^^!

And woah, congrats on the shiny Scorbunny @Meggolor! I don’t think I have the patience to hatch so many eggs :O
Wish I’d learn about the exclusive pokemon sooner, Ponyta and Appletun look so cute but I have Sword ;^;
Then again; I blocked all things pokemon till the release of the game so I could be super surprised when it came out ^^!

And woah, congrats on the shiny Scorbunny @Meggolor! I don’t think I have the patience to hatch so many eggs :O
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. _ « Ash (FR +3)
« FAQ
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« Wishlist
____
jj8mE2u.pngV0w1VOf.png___3c4wkyy.pngAWmHNbQ.pngximjgcU.pngzXPUC5G.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.png
I am looking to finish out my Dex. I have Sword and I need just a few to finish! I'd appreciate any help! I have several pokemon to trade in return. Just message me if there's anything you'd like to trade!

Feebas/Milotoc
Basculin-Blue
Shellos/Gastrodon-Pink
Slurpuff/Aromatisse (I do have a Swirlix with a whipped cream that I'll trade for an Aromatisse or a Spritzee with a satchet)
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Sableye
Drampa
Lunatone

Updated my list!
I am looking to finish out my Dex. I have Sword and I need just a few to finish! I'd appreciate any help! I have several pokemon to trade in return. Just message me if there's anything you'd like to trade!

Feebas/Milotoc
Basculin-Blue
Shellos/Gastrodon-Pink
Slurpuff/Aromatisse (I do have a Swirlix with a whipped cream that I'll trade for an Aromatisse or a Spritzee with a satchet)
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Sableye
Drampa
Lunatone

Updated my list!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
I'm 87% done with my dex... I'm almost there. I just need the version exclusives and rare ones and I can finally start shiny breeding
I'm 87% done with my dex... I'm almost there. I just need the version exclusives and rare ones and I can finally start shiny breeding
Any tips on beating Nessa? Her dreadnaw is.. a thing.
Any tips on beating Nessa? Her dreadnaw is.. a thing.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
Dynamax your pokemon, it the only way you ever stand a chance.
Grass Types will be very useful to you or train a Pikachu who can Gigantimax
@Alfamangle
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="@EmpressSectonia" date="2019-12-25 03:46:35" ] @/Alfamangle Dynamax your pokemon, it the only way you ever stand a chance. Grass Types will be very useful to you or train a Pikachu who can Gigantimax [/quote] Thanks! It was a toughie, but I just.. also used a dreadnaw. Also, where is a good place to get a grass/electric type? I'll need grass for gordie later.
@EmpressSectonia wrote on 2019-12-25 03:46:35:
@/Alfamangle

Thanks! It was a toughie, but I just.. also used a dreadnaw.

Also, where is a good place to get a grass/electric type? I'll need grass for gordie later.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png