Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hiring Melters! 200kt PER STACK
@alexotl , oh my word, I'm so sorry! I must've forgotten to mark it down!
I'm very sorry for the inconvience!
@alexotl , oh my word, I'm so sorry! I must've forgotten to mark it down!
I'm very sorry for the inconvience!
@frostedcinnamon no worries ! I'm glad we got that cleared up
@frostedcinnamon no worries ! I'm glad we got that cleared up
@Evet @Bumblechae @IchiBean @Wanderingstar @IzzyLightwood721 @Liluye @Terrors @Fredddio @QueenCitrine @Weredogalism @Katsuji @Alexotl @FallingStar275

Hey guys!

Just so you know, I am going to be opening this thread back up! Feel free to message me if you'd like to take a stack!
@Evet @Bumblechae @IchiBean @Wanderingstar @IzzyLightwood721 @Liluye @Terrors @Fredddio @QueenCitrine @Weredogalism @Katsuji @Alexotl @FallingStar275

Hey guys!

Just so you know, I am going to be opening this thread back up! Feel free to message me if you'd like to take a stack!
@FrostedCinnamon I’ll take a stack!! (Going to sleep now so won’t start until tomorrow)
@FrostedCinnamon I’ll take a stack!! (Going to sleep now so won’t start until tomorrow)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FrostedCinnamon I can take a stack! <3
@FrostedCinnamon I can take a stack! <3
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
I can take one too !
I can take one too !
@FallingStar275 @wanderingstar @alexotl

Sending stacks!
@FallingStar275 @wanderingstar @alexotl

Sending stacks!
Hey guys!

Just letting you know, I upped my rate!
All current orders will also be covered by the new rate of 200kt per stack!

I am also, NO LONGER paying in gems! All payouts will be in treasure. Please keep this in consideration when offering your services.
Hey guys!

Just letting you know, I upped my rate!
All current orders will also be covered by the new rate of 200kt per stack!

I am also, NO LONGER paying in gems! All payouts will be in treasure. Please keep this in consideration when offering your services.
^
^
^
^