Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74
@Laluzi I thought the green flipped yeti was a gaoler dragon for a solid 30 seconds when I tried to figure this one out...
@Laluzi I thought the green flipped yeti was a gaoler dragon for a solid 30 seconds when I tried to figure this one out...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I keep coming back every few months hoping this has been fixed. Otherwise I just don't want to play. So much of the game relies on playing the coliseum IMO. It's already a chore to play it, but the camping captchas ruin it for me. Really sad cause I even supported this game with my own money, but looks like they really don't care anymore.
I keep coming back every few months hoping this has been fixed. Otherwise I just don't want to play. So much of the game relies on playing the coliseum IMO. It's already a chore to play it, but the camping captchas ruin it for me. Really sad cause I even supported this game with my own money, but looks like they really don't care anymore.
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
Camping is necessary. I get that. But it shouldn’t be so difficult! The screen is still tiny, even when it’s zoomed in. I’ve been locked out several times with my 20/20 vision, so I can’t imagine the struggle for people with poor vision or colorblindness. At least remove apparel from the dragons, so that the lines are easier to recognise.
Camping is necessary. I get that. But it shouldn’t be so difficult! The screen is still tiny, even when it’s zoomed in. I’ve been locked out several times with my 20/20 vision, so I can’t imagine the struggle for people with poor vision or colorblindness. At least remove apparel from the dragons, so that the lines are easier to recognise.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I just thought I'd share this one I got recently. Is there some way dragons could be chosen to be against the background color. Like Orange dragon over green background. I'd still have to find the dragon, but at least it wouldn't blend in like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zjSreOs.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tPFBUWO.jpg[/img]
I just thought I'd share this one I got recently. Is there some way dragons could be chosen to be against the background color. Like Orange dragon over green background. I'd still have to find the dragon, but at least it wouldn't blend in like this:

zjSreOs.png
tPFBUWO.jpg
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-10-30 22:47:56" ] Night of the Nocturne is coming. This really ought to be addressed and fixed BEFORE the biggest coliseum-focused event of the year. It's bad enough shutting people out in the day to day way of things, but there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people if the pervasive camping problems get in the way of earning strange chests when you only have a short window to do so. [/quote] yes!! exactly this! pls fix, this is ridiculous
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-10-30 22:47:56:
Night of the Nocturne is coming. This really ought to be addressed and fixed BEFORE the biggest coliseum-focused event of the year.

It's bad enough shutting people out in the day to day way of things, but there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people if the pervasive camping problems get in the way of earning strange chests when you only have a short window to do so.
yes!! exactly this!

pls fix, this is ridiculous
SncXoLd.jpeg
I've recently been getting dragons with apparel on, I've had this multiple times so I'm sure its not me going blind

Anyway, I think the worse captcha I've had was when a dragon was covered in apparel, I could barely make out what breed it was let along call it a dragon. Not to mention flipped, rotated and recoloured familiars can really look like dragons. The captcha is getting ridiculous at this point.

Also, skins? I think I got a dragon with an accent on once but maybe it was just in some cleverly put together apparel

Either way: new captcha system,,,, please.
I've recently been getting dragons with apparel on, I've had this multiple times so I'm sure its not me going blind

Anyway, I think the worse captcha I've had was when a dragon was covered in apparel, I could barely make out what breed it was let along call it a dragon. Not to mention flipped, rotated and recoloured familiars can really look like dragons. The captcha is getting ridiculous at this point.

Also, skins? I think I got a dragon with an accent on once but maybe it was just in some cleverly put together apparel

Either way: new captcha system,,,, please.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[quote name="alethi" date="2019-11-04 21:37:26" ] [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-10-30 22:47:56" ] Night of the Nocturne is coming. This really ought to be addressed and fixed BEFORE the biggest coliseum-focused event of the year. It's bad enough shutting people out in the day to day way of things, but there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people if the pervasive camping problems get in the way of earning strange chests when you only have a short window to do so. [/quote] yes!! exactly this! pls fix, this is ridiculous [/quote] I hadn't even thought about this, but yeaaaaah. This has gone on for far too long.
alethi wrote on 2019-11-04 21:37:26:
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-10-30 22:47:56:
Night of the Nocturne is coming. This really ought to be addressed and fixed BEFORE the biggest coliseum-focused event of the year.

It's bad enough shutting people out in the day to day way of things, but there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people if the pervasive camping problems get in the way of earning strange chests when you only have a short window to do so.
yes!! exactly this!

pls fix, this is ridiculous
I hadn't even thought about this, but yeaaaaah. This has gone on for far too long.
wq9PoXA.png
Yeap, just got locked out of the coliseum because of getting several really difficult captchas in a row. I feel like I'm guessing at the best of times which shape is supposed to be the dragon. This is ridiculous.
Yeap, just got locked out of the coliseum because of getting several really difficult captchas in a row. I feel like I'm guessing at the best of times which shape is supposed to be the dragon. This is ridiculous.
~~~
[color=indigo] Got this one yesterday while farming for chests. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ckfLa5d.png[/img] The green dragon is layered directly on the green flower... And considering that she's wearing filigree armour in a colour that doesn't exist, this image was altered to be green. I feel really bad for people who want to farm this NotN (since gathering and brewing can only get you so far) but can't because of the captchas.
Got this one yesterday while farming for chests.

ckfLa5d.png

The green dragon is layered directly on the green flower... And considering that she's wearing filigree armour in a colour that doesn't exist, this image was altered to be green.

I feel really bad for people who want to farm this NotN (since gathering and brewing can only get you so far) but can't because of the captchas.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Zhukov" date="2019-12-23 16:11:07" ] [color=indigo] Got this one yesterday while farming for chests. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ckfLa5d.png[/img] The green dragon is layered directly on the green flower... And considering that she's wearing filigree armour in a colour that doesn't exist, this image was altered to be green. I feel really bad for people who want to farm this NotN (since gathering and brewing can only get you so far) but can't because of the captchas. [/quote] This is really bad, can you imagine having any sort of eye problem and trying to navigate these images? :C
Zhukov wrote on 2019-12-23 16:11:07:
Got this one yesterday while farming for chests.

ckfLa5d.png

The green dragon is layered directly on the green flower... And considering that she's wearing filigree armour in a colour that doesn't exist, this image was altered to be green.

I feel really bad for people who want to farm this NotN (since gathering and brewing can only get you so far) but can't because of the captchas.

This is really bad, can you imagine having any sort of eye problem and trying to navigate these images? :C
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74