Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What colors/genes do you find addictive?
Starmap and Constellation are the genes I can't get enough of. As for color, I really like dark colored dragons with gold or silver terts/secondaries.
Starmap and Constellation are the genes I can't get enough of. As for color, I really like dark colored dragons with gold or silver terts/secondaries.
The Empyreal Library
Don't have any particular gene combos, but as far as colors go: Carrot, Sanguine, Sunset, Umber, Copper, Blood, Clay, and Terracotta.
Don't have any particular gene combos, but as far as colors go: Carrot, Sanguine, Sunset, Umber, Copper, Blood, Clay, and Terracotta.
-
-
-
-
:3
I've got a love for red, dark blues and greys, and cream/x/y schemes. ^_^
Cherub/Facet/Glimmer or Lionfish/Constellation/Opal are my favorite gene combinations!
I've got a love for red, dark blues and greys, and cream/x/y schemes. ^_^
Cherub/Facet/Glimmer or Lionfish/Constellation/Opal are my favorite gene combinations!
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Really I find myself using genes that affect the underbelly often. Capsule is probably the one I use the most. I also really like colors that are more greyscale, rose and pearl are also two other colors that I'm really fond of.
Really I find myself using genes that affect the underbelly often. Capsule is probably the one I use the most. I also really like colors that are more greyscale, rose and pearl are also two other colors that I'm really fond of.
Toffee
He/him
glitterbar.gif

Radioactive XXXs or XXYs, Sunset Jag/Ros, and Fog/Mist XXY dragons.

Edit: Abyss Poi/Tox.
Radioactive XXXs or XXYs, Sunset Jag/Ros, and Fog/Mist XXY dragons.

Edit: Abyss Poi/Tox.
Berry jaguar/trail and cream underbelly is a combination I came across when I was making a scry for a Rathalos.

The combination just looks so good together.
Berry jaguar/trail and cream underbelly is a combination I came across when I was making a scry for a Rathalos.

The combination just looks so good together.
Meow meow choco chow.

Think about it.
Savannah/Constellation/Capsule, it looks super good on Wildclaw Males, also Jaguar/Noxtide/Runes looks good on male Faes, I love those two, if I could, and bad clor combos weren't a thing, I would be all over those gene combos [emoji=fae love size=1]
Savannah/Constellation/Capsule, it looks super good on Wildclaw Males, also Jaguar/Noxtide/Runes looks good on male Faes, I love those two, if I could, and bad clor combos weren't a thing, I would be all over those gene combos
I love primal eyes and crazy colors. I also love a dragon who I cant tell exactly what color it is at a glance. Stained dragons are interesting to me for that reason. When you spend as much time trawling the dragon auction house as I do you kinda get a feel for whats popular (aka common) and what's OOAK. I love dem unique dergs.
I love primal eyes and crazy colors. I also love a dragon who I cant tell exactly what color it is at a glance. Stained dragons are interesting to me for that reason. When you spend as much time trawling the dragon auction house as I do you kinda get a feel for whats popular (aka common) and what's OOAK. I love dem unique dergs.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
jaguar. just. jaguar.
i am automatically biased to any dragon with jag.
jaguar. just. jaguar.
i am automatically biased to any dragon with jag.
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Orca. Just Orca.

Right after the color wheel update happened, I launched a breeding project to breed a XXX Orca male. Got that within less than 3 breedings. Still have him.

I started a breeding project where I'm constantly pumping out Orca/Orca/Ruby-Cherry hatchlings. Didn't plan on keeping any of them except the one that finally meets my goal... kept one of them anyways... turned him into a Gaoler and showered him with genes.

Started a legacy challenge. Not even half way through, my goal has become breeding a XXX Orca hatchling.

I'm not a big fan of XXX dragons normally, but Orca... Orca's something else.
Orca. Just Orca.

Right after the color wheel update happened, I launched a breeding project to breed a XXX Orca male. Got that within less than 3 breedings. Still have him.

I started a breeding project where I'm constantly pumping out Orca/Orca/Ruby-Cherry hatchlings. Didn't plan on keeping any of them except the one that finally meets my goal... kept one of them anyways... turned him into a Gaoler and showered him with genes.

Started a legacy challenge. Not even half way through, my goal has become breeding a XXX Orca hatchling.

I'm not a big fan of XXX dragons normally, but Orca... Orca's something else.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png