Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★The Arcanum Strand★
@Areeyana

Goodness, they're all gorgeous! For now, I think I'll stick to the two-- but I will keep my eye on the others in the meanwhile and inevitably reserve later on. Ahaha.
@Areeyana

Goodness, they're all gorgeous! For now, I think I'll stick to the two-- but I will keep my eye on the others in the meanwhile and inevitably reserve later on. Ahaha.
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
@Areeyana
I would like to pay a full reserve of 300k for Gendry & Amani. ^_^ Should I just send you a PM?
@Areeyana
I would like to pay a full reserve of 300k for Gendry & Amani. ^_^ Should I just send you a PM?
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif2gT1Dmm.png
@xenianth - Yes please! ^_^
@xenianth - Yes please! ^_^
I don't personally like reserves too much, but I would just like pings whenever you have available hatchlings (so leftovers? Aww)
I don't personally like reserves too much, but I would just like pings whenever you have available hatchlings (so leftovers? Aww)
oz2YrQ2.png
@driftingaround - Hatchlings are here!!!

They're all male, all splash/magenta/banana, one imp and two SDs.

Let me know which you'd like and I will send him over to you. ^_^
@driftingaround - Hatchlings are here!!!

They're all male, all splash/magenta/banana, one imp and two SDs.

Let me know which you'd like and I will send him over to you. ^_^
@Areeyana Darn, I was hoping for a girl. I will take the cute imp though! Thank you :)
@Areeyana Darn, I was hoping for a girl. I will take the cute imp though! Thank you :)
@Areeyana

Hey lovely~ ♥ Can you add me to the ping list of Xanatos and Tempest? c:

And I'm not sure if you plan to pair up Cara and Caden, but in case they have a ping list, feel free to add me as well. owo *slowly walks into the bright dragon empire*
@Areeyana

Hey lovely~ ♥ Can you add me to the ping list of Xanatos and Tempest? c:

And I'm not sure if you plan to pair up Cara and Caden, but in case they have a ping list, feel free to add me as well. owo *slowly walks into the bright dragon empire*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai - Absolutely!

Cara and Caden are related, sadly, but he is currently in a nest with Stella, and their range is aqua-emerald/magenta/banana-lemon. ^_^
@luunai - Absolutely!

Cara and Caden are related, sadly, but he is currently in a nest with Stella, and their range is aqua-emerald/magenta/banana-lemon. ^_^
@Areeyana
Oh okay, that range sounds nice as well, feel free to also add me to Caden x Stella then if that's alright :) Thank you so much!
@Areeyana
Oh okay, that range sounds nice as well, feel free to also add me to Caden x Stella then if that's alright :) Thank you so much!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Could I be added to the ping list for any Coatl hatchling from Hunter and Cami? c:
Thanks in advance!
Could I be added to the ping list for any Coatl hatchling from Hunter and Cami? c:
Thanks in advance!