Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Mystery Portal!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100
@Noyamanu

Portal 2: Has a silver frame, Looking into it you'll see a swirling mixture of blues and greens, there is a sparkle randomly. It is tempting.
@Noyamanu

Portal 2: Has a silver frame, Looking into it you'll see a swirling mixture of blues and greens, there is a sparkle randomly. It is tempting.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Noyamanu
Portal 3:This portal has a rose-gold frame,it has a purple and blue flecks coming out of it.The main portal is clear with a red tint.

(also can i claim it?)
@Noyamanu
Portal 3:This portal has a rose-gold frame,it has a purple and blue flecks coming out of it.The main portal is clear with a red tint.

(also can i claim it?)
@Bezonox You try to walk into the portal, but find the mixture is a solid, if impure goo. Baldwin might be able to do something with this, even if it's a little noxious. [item=Green goo]x3 [item=Green Ooze]x2 @Sinjin You step through the portal, and the image clears up. You see dozens and dozens of gears whirring in some machine. They were painted in some sort of image, shining as if they were fully polished. However, before you could even get both your feet on the ground, the gears began to shake and fell about the floor. You decide to grab some, just to remember. [item=Charged Sprocket]x10 @Blackberrythefox Before you can even approach the portal, a hatchling of similar coloration bounces out toward you. She seems very happy to see you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53991254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539913/53991254_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bezonox
You try to walk into the portal, but find the mixture is a solid, if impure goo. Baldwin might be able to do something with this, even if it's a little noxious.
Green Goo x3 Green Ooze x2
@Sinjin
You step through the portal, and the image clears up. You see dozens and dozens of gears whirring in some machine. They were painted in some sort of image, shining as if they were fully polished. However, before you could even get both your feet on the ground, the gears began to shake and fell about the floor. You decide to grab some, just to remember.
Charged Sprocket x10
@Blackberrythefox
Before you can even approach the portal, a hatchling of similar coloration bounces out toward you. She seems very happy to see you!

53991254_350.png
@Blackberrythefox
It's your turn to host the next round. :D
But if you need me to I'll take over.
@Blackberrythefox
It's your turn to host the next round. :D
But if you need me to I'll take over.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
ok
ok
Portal one:Bugs seem to be flying out of this green portal
Portal two:Poison seems to be leaking out of this one!
Portal three:This one has birds flying in and out of it!
Portal one:Bugs seem to be flying out of this green portal
Portal two:Poison seems to be leaking out of this one!
Portal three:This one has birds flying in and out of it!
@Blackberrythefox portal 3 please!
@Blackberrythefox portal 3 please!
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
@Blackberrythefox
I'll have the second portal please!
@Blackberrythefox
I'll have the second portal please!
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
@Blackberrythefox
1 please
@Blackberrythefox
1 please
@Wraith296
You will be doing the next portals!
@Wraith296
You will be doing the next portals!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100