Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Mystery Portal!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 100
I'm leaving this because it is clogging up my notification and i always get the dragons and it drives me crazy because i have a full lair...
I'm leaving this because it is clogging up my notification and i always get the dragons and it drives me crazy because i have a full lair...
@blackberrythefox are you not posting the new portals then? (:
@blackberrythefox are you not posting the new portals then? (:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Im not...
Im not...
A portal by definition is a: doorway, gate, or other entrance, especially a large and imposing one.

Now you know the definition of the entrance you're staring at...
It is a portal...
What doesn't it look like?
Best guess where it leads?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
A portal by definition is a: doorway, gate, or other entrance, especially a large and imposing one.

Now you know the definition of the entrance you're staring at...
It is a portal...
What doesn't it look like?
Best guess where it leads?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
I call 3,
There is a fluffy square dark door, smells of the forest flow from bellow. You feel compelled to walk through it. But what dangers lie there?

I hope that works for you!
I got an idea and wrote that lol
I call 3,
There is a fluffy square dark door, smells of the forest flow from bellow. You feel compelled to walk through it. But what dangers lie there?

I hope that works for you!
I got an idea and wrote that lol
@Sinjin
It was a nice day, and it was decided that you'd go on a camping trip. At the campsite, you heard a loud crack of thunder, and then pouring rain. The tents weren't set up yet, so you'd have to find shelter on your own, as it would be hard to see through the rain. Venturing in the darkness, you hear electricity cracking. There you saw a portal.
It was a dark red color, and it glowed despite being the darkness. Carefully you walked inside. It was now or never. The portal close behind you, and all you could do left was hope.
@Sinjin
It was a nice day, and it was decided that you'd go on a camping trip. At the campsite, you heard a loud crack of thunder, and then pouring rain. The tents weren't set up yet, so you'd have to find shelter on your own, as it would be hard to see through the rain. Venturing in the darkness, you hear electricity cracking. There you saw a portal.
It was a dark red color, and it glowed despite being the darkness. Carefully you walked inside. It was now or never. The portal close behind you, and all you could do left was hope.
@Sinjin
The second is a pale, pastel blue portal, with a sweet scent coming from it. Hopefully it leads to a bakery........ you can smell about seven different types of cake, and you hadn’t eaten all day.

Hope this is ok.
@Sinjin
The second is a pale, pastel blue portal, with a sweet scent coming from it. Hopefully it leads to a bakery........ you can smell about seven different types of cake, and you hadn’t eaten all day.

Hope this is ok.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
[color=teal]@CrystalDragonz7 "What are you doing in her without a mask?" Asked an annoyed voice. A mask is thrust on your head. Well this is not what you were expecting at all. You try to explain, but they just shush you and give you small jobs. You work hard the rest of the day. [item=Welder's Mask] [color=teal]@ShadowFoxclaw It is indeed a bakery... But where there was once food there is now a gaggle of baby dragons eating every crumb. You are very hungry so you lose you temper a little and run at them yelling. They scatter. But you catch a little one. It whimpers and you come to your senses and cuddling it close apologize. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54403103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544032/54403103_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=teal]@MLPMDog Did you know that there are trees in a forest that will not touch one leaf? You look up and see the lines of sky where the trees refuse to touch. It's called crown shyness. [item=Skin: Crown Shyness]
@CrystalDragonz7
"What are you doing in her without a mask?" Asked an annoyed voice. A mask is thrust on your head. Well this is not what you were expecting at all. You try to explain, but they just shush you and give you small jobs. You work hard the rest of the day.
Welder's Mask

@ShadowFoxclaw
It is indeed a bakery... But where there was once food there is now a gaggle of baby dragons eating every crumb. You are very hungry so you lose you temper a little and run at them yelling. They scatter. But you catch a little one. It whimpers and you come to your senses and cuddling it close apologize.

54403103_350.png

@MLPMDog
Did you know that there are trees in a forest that will not touch one leaf? You look up and see the lines of sky where the trees refuse to touch. It's called crown shyness.
Skin: Crown Shyness
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
The first has a weird scent coming from the swirling portal. Music is playing quite loudly from the other side and cheering can be heard.
The second has shouting coming from the other side, and you can hear bangs and crashes.
The third smells like flowers, and you can hear crickets chirping, with some birdsong here and there.
The first has a weird scent coming from the swirling portal. Music is playing quite loudly from the other side and cheering can be heard.
The second has shouting coming from the other side, and you can hear bangs and crashes.
The third smells like flowers, and you can hear crickets chirping, with some birdsong here and there.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 100