Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37
bump. I've never seen the show so i cant answer the questions. :/
bump. I've never seen the show so i cant answer the questions. :/
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
[center][size=5][font=georgia]Weekly Question[/font][/size][/center] [rule] As always, because I don't watch the show, I asked my parents their thoughts. Here's how that went: [quote][b]fam peeps (group chat)[/b] me: which game of thrones character death has hit you the hardest? dad: Does John Snow count? He came back [emoji=coatl happy size=1] me: i think so??? mum: The dire wolf me: they killed the wolf? poor wolfie, that's so sad. [s]alexa, play despacito[/s][/quote] So... there you have it. My mom and I love wolves more than people.
Weekly Question

As always, because I don't watch the show, I asked my parents their thoughts. Here's how that went:

Quote:
fam peeps (group chat)

me: which game of thrones character death has hit you the hardest?

dad: Does John Snow count? He came back

me: i think so???

mum: The dire wolf

me: they killed the wolf? poor wolfie, that's so sad. alexa, play despacito

So... there you have it. My mom and I love wolves more than people.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Shadowsole Robb's is probably my major crying kryptonite in both books and show, but also Oberyn! My flashy wee idiot [emoji=fae sad size=1] Ros' death had a big impact on the way I watched the show, so in that sense it's a contender. (Dare we talk about Doran bc let's be real that was the most impactful death on the show in that half of us just gave up on being invested at that point)
@Shadowsole Robb's is probably my major crying kryptonite in both books and show, but also Oberyn! My flashy wee idiot

Ros' death had a big impact on the way I watched the show, so in that sense it's a contender. (Dare we talk about Doran bc let's be real that was the most impactful death on the show in that half of us just gave up on being invested at that point)
EUgPIoW.png
Bump
Bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Shadowsole

When she was tied to that pyre, I'm sure that all of us were thinking, "no, surely they're not going to do THAT." But they did. And the screams that rang out haunt me to this day.

Rest in peace, Shireen.
@Shadowsole

When she was tied to that pyre, I'm sure that all of us were thinking, "no, surely they're not going to do THAT." But they did. And the screams that rang out haunt me to this day.

Rest in peace, Shireen.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Shadowsole answering weekly question!

Shireen. I mean, getting burned at the stake by your own father. That's rough.
@Shadowsole answering weekly question!

Shireen. I mean, getting burned at the stake by your own father. That's rough.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Shadowsole I'm like a season behind but so far any direwolf deaths and Ygritte have hit me the hardest.
@Shadowsole I'm like a season behind but so far any direwolf deaths and Ygritte have hit me the hardest.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Shadowsole
Put the raffle button in my signature. :D

As for the Weekly Question, it has to be Theon's death.
He was by no means my favourite character, but among all the honour bound heroes like Ned or Brienne and cold hearted, merciless enemies like Cersei or The Night King, this selfish, cowardly and rude at times guy was a like a breath of fresh air. His character felt exceptionally realistic and relatable to me, so naturally, I cheered for him to get a happy end. Seeing him die like that was upsetting to say the least. His sacrifice did nothing plot wise and was just to finalize dramatically his redemption arc. Highly unnecessary to see him charge at the Night King knowing he stands no chance and then Arya saves the day a few seconds after. Wish hed at least die in a fair battle.
@Shadowsole
Put the raffle button in my signature. :D

As for the Weekly Question, it has to be Theon's death.
He was by no means my favourite character, but among all the honour bound heroes like Ned or Brienne and cold hearted, merciless enemies like Cersei or The Night King, this selfish, cowardly and rude at times guy was a like a breath of fresh air. His character felt exceptionally realistic and relatable to me, so naturally, I cheered for him to get a happy end. Seeing him die like that was upsetting to say the least. His sacrifice did nothing plot wise and was just to finalize dramatically his redemption arc. Highly unnecessary to see him charge at the Night King knowing he stands no chance and then Arya saves the day a few seconds after. Wish hed at least die in a fair battle.
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@morrigne

Honestly, I don't remember the bit that made me realise the show wasn't good anymore, but I gotta say, the only thing keeping me watching after ep 3 this season is this raffle and just to see how bad it gets
@morrigne

Honestly, I don't remember the bit that made me realise the show wasn't good anymore, but I gotta say, the only thing keeping me watching after ep 3 this season is this raffle and just to see how bad it gets
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37