Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37
@Shadowsole
Added button to siggy for that 200 bonus! (finally figured out how...LOL)
@Shadowsole
Added button to siggy for that 200 bonus! (finally figured out how...LOL)
@Shadowsole I've added the raffle button to my forum signature for the 200 ticket bonus!
@Shadowsole I've added the raffle button to my forum signature for the 200 ticket bonus!
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
PYVw1.gif2zM7p.gifz5pQE.giff24uE.gifXsM4b.gifYf880.gif
@Shadowsole
Out of curiosity do winners get to pick their prizes? I'm certainly interested in this raffle but I wanted to know the answer to this as well (I'll need to be Pinged for the response) Glad to see other Game of Throne fans out there :)
@Shadowsole
Out of curiosity do winners get to pick their prizes? I'm certainly interested in this raffle but I wanted to know the answer to this as well (I'll need to be Pinged for the response) Glad to see other Game of Throne fans out there :)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Shadowsole

Added the raffle button to my signature!

And the weekly question, hm... Took me a while to think, but. It was definitely Ned Starks death that hit me the hardest. I never cared for his character that much so I wasn’t really sad when he died, but the realisation that main characters could be killed off just like that that came with his death was.. wow. I was shocked, but it also excited me as now I knew how unpredictable the show was going to be.
@Shadowsole

Added the raffle button to my signature!

And the weekly question, hm... Took me a while to think, but. It was definitely Ned Starks death that hit me the hardest. I never cared for his character that much so I wasn’t really sad when he died, but the realisation that main characters could be killed off just like that that came with his death was.. wow. I was shocked, but it also excited me as now I knew how unpredictable the show was going to be.
eppAZHY.png qvaEKmU.gif
@catrisa
How prizes work is the first winner will pick one prize, which they will get.
Winner number 2 will pick two prizes ordered in their preference they will get the highest prize in their list that hasn't already been chosen and so forth, this will continue for all winners
@catrisa
How prizes work is the first winner will pick one prize, which they will get.
Winner number 2 will pick two prizes ordered in their preference they will get the highest prize in their list that hasn't already been chosen and so forth, this will continue for all winners
@Alisterglory

That could be a good raffle for you, :3
@Alisterglory

That could be a good raffle for you, :3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Shadowsole Sending some money (80gems for 160 tickets) and putting your icon in my signature! <3 Thanks for holding this!

Weekly question:

I think some painful death to watch were Khal Drogo's and Shireen ones.

Daenarys did so much to try to save her husband, even scarifying her child but she finaly had to kill him. The way he died wasn't terrible to see, nor gory or anything but the helplessness was so... my... poor things!

It's something like that for Shireen's too. She spent her too short life trying to pleased her stupids parents and got scarified by her own father! This is pure madness for me, too much to handle....
@Shadowsole Sending some money (80gems for 160 tickets) and putting your icon in my signature! <3 Thanks for holding this!

Weekly question:

I think some painful death to watch were Khal Drogo's and Shireen ones.

Daenarys did so much to try to save her husband, even scarifying her child but she finaly had to kill him. The way he died wasn't terrible to see, nor gory or anything but the helplessness was so... my... poor things!

It's something like that for Shireen's too. She spent her too short life trying to pleased her stupids parents and got scarified by her own father! This is pure madness for me, too much to handle....
y9KNddP.png
Bump
Bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Shadowsole
Hodor’s death definitely was the most traumatizing for me.
@Shadowsole
Hodor’s death definitely was the most traumatizing for me.
qvaEKmU.gif
@Shadowsole Renly Baratheon was one, but there were many others as well
@Shadowsole Renly Baratheon was one, but there were many others as well
Unnamed.pngUnnamed2.png
-- || Instagram
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37