Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zetore's Impulse G1 Buys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[quote name="Vianti" date="2019-05-02 12:29:52" ] [center]http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/122883/118487 Will scry & decide who I'm keeping after the hatch! For now if you see one you like ping/pm me so I can note your name in the bio for reference. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [/quote] i think i'm just going to lurk in your lair at this point lmao
Vianti wrote on 2019-05-02 12:29:52:
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/122883/118487

Will scry & decide who I'm keeping after the hatch! For now if you see one you like ping/pm me so I can note your name in the bio for reference.
i think i'm just going to lurk in your lair at this point lmao
@theflamebreath ping me if you sell the radioactive kid?
@theflamebreath ping me if you sell the radioactive kid?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Vianti; interested in the orca/mint, orca/shale and beige/latte! please let me know what you decide for them c:

@theflamebreath; interested in the goldenrod/blackberry! let me know what you'll do with them please ^^

@Vianti; interested in the orca/mint, orca/shale and beige/latte! please let me know what you decide for them c:

@theflamebreath; interested in the goldenrod/blackberry! let me know what you'll do with them please ^^

s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
I've got some in my lair and some in my den! I'll be making big decisions this weekend on who's staying and whose not!
I've got some in my lair and some in my den! I'll be making big decisions this weekend on who's staying and whose not!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@leucine I probebly plan on selling! After it's over I'll better scry all of them and decide
@leucine I probebly plan on selling! After it's over I'll better scry all of them and decide
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
So I picked these two up (among others) today, and I still really like them but at the rate I'm purchasing dragons from this I dunno if I'll have the funds for them - I still might keep them but if you were really interested in either of them please let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51498730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514988/51498730_350.png[/img] [/url] spruce/abyss/robin
So I picked these two up (among others) today, and I still really like them but at the rate I'm purchasing dragons from this I dunno if I'll have the funds for them - I still might keep them but if you were really interested in either of them please let me know!

51498730_350.png

spruce/abyss/robin
JooSuWk.png
@Firtarian
I'm interested in the saffron/terracotta/white if you don't keep 'im!
@Firtarian
I'm interested in the saffron/terracotta/white if you don't keep 'im!
@Vianti

I think you out sniped me on like half the dragons I was trying hardest for :P

Can I be put for a ping if you sell the Cream/Flaxen/Fire, Dirt/Camo/Brown or the Beige/Latte/Pearl? To be honest, pretty much every one you grabbed would be one I'd like a ping for but I need to learn my limits laughs

@Raneva85
I was interested in the Emerald/Crocodile/Antique if you do decide to sell!
@Vianti

I think you out sniped me on like half the dragons I was trying hardest for :P

Can I be put for a ping if you sell the Cream/Flaxen/Fire, Dirt/Camo/Brown or the Beige/Latte/Pearl? To be honest, pretty much every one you grabbed would be one I'd like a ping for but I need to learn my limits laughs

@Raneva85
I was interested in the Emerald/Crocodile/Antique if you do decide to sell!
16441.png
@bora I'm super interested in the bottom fae!! How much would u want for them?
@bora I'm super interested in the bottom fae!! How much would u want for them?
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
@Leucine
I traded the orca/shale for the rad/hunter boy that hatched earlier, but I got your name down for the others.

@Chipper
;v; Sorry haha I got your name down.

&Everyone else's names for that matter. I just can't reply to the mass amount of pings/pm's I'm getting.

@dreadking
Also your outbid in that other thread for Smaug's hatch confused me so much. I spent like 5 minutes trying to find that dragon in my lair to put your name down before I realized lol.
@Leucine
I traded the orca/shale for the rad/hunter boy that hatched earlier, but I got your name down for the others.

@Chipper
;v; Sorry haha I got your name down.

&Everyone else's names for that matter. I just can't reply to the mass amount of pings/pm's I'm getting.

@dreadking
Also your outbid in that other thread for Smaug's hatch confused me so much. I spent like 5 minutes trying to find that dragon in my lair to put your name down before I realized lol.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27