Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 ... 3189 3190
@hat17 Thanks for the correction! That does make sense.
@hat17 Thanks for the correction! That does make sense.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Hey there! I'm having some issues with gathering items-I'll forage or collect insects and it says that I collect them, but they never show up in my hoard. This has been happening for a couple days now, and I can't feed my dragons.
Hey there! I'm having some issues with gathering items-I'll forage or collect insects and it says that I collect them, but they never show up in my hoard. This has been happening for a couple days now, and I can't feed my dragons.
@magpie98
Have you cleared your cache? It's a little cache based bug
@magpie98
Have you cleared your cache? It's a little cache based bug
@EchoDino

Unfortunately that didn't work
@EchoDino

Unfortunately that didn't work
@Magpie98

To clarify; are they showing up in your inventory? This is what we refer to as the "hoard" on FR. Your food points, shown at the top of your lair page in the red banner, are known as your "food store." If you are not converting items from your hoard to food points, your food points will not increase, no matter how much you gather. Does this address your issue?
@Magpie98

To clarify; are they showing up in your inventory? This is what we refer to as the "hoard" on FR. Your food points, shown at the top of your lair page in the red banner, are known as your "food store." If you are not converting items from your hoard to food points, your food points will not increase, no matter how much you gather. Does this address your issue?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Amut

Is there a way to become a staff member?
@Amut

Is there a way to become a staff member?
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@solarmanta you can sometimes become a volunteer moderator, and they occasionally hire new artists.
@solarmanta you can sometimes become a volunteer moderator, and they occasionally hire new artists.
SncXoLd.jpeg
I'm just curious. Is the new Swirl-eye a cosmetic eye like glowing or can it be passed down to hatchlings?
I'm just curious. Is the new Swirl-eye a cosmetic eye like glowing or can it be passed down to hatchlings?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu They're an unnatural eye type and can't be hatched for.
@AoiNoRyuu They're an unnatural eye type and can't be hatched for.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2019-03-23 05:39:19" ] @/AoiNoRyuu They're an unnatural eye type and can't be hatched for. [/quote] Ahw, dang!
Lonin wrote on 2019-03-23 05:39:19:
@/AoiNoRyuu They're an unnatural eye type and can't be hatched for.

Ahw, dang!
egg.gif
1 2 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 ... 3189 3190