Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 ... 3195 3196
@Lonin
Wow I didn't even know! Thanks for telling me And being so nice!
@Lonin
Wow I didn't even know! Thanks for telling me And being so nice!
Hi sorry this might be a really obvious question but how do i add a background to my lil forum icon thing ? I dunno what to call it even. It's the box around all my info you see directly to the left of this comment. See how mines white and everyone else's, probably the person reading this, has a neat little background ? How do i add that ? sorry if this is confusingly phrased i'm very lost
Hi sorry this might be a really obvious question but how do i add a background to my lil forum icon thing ? I dunno what to call it even. It's the box around all my info you see directly to the left of this comment. See how mines white and everyone else's, probably the person reading this, has a neat little background ? How do i add that ? sorry if this is confusingly phrased i'm very lost
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
@dime14446 c: They're called vistas. There are loads of different ways to get them. They drop from all coliseum venues, you can buy some in the specialty section of the treasure and gem marketplace, there are a few you can brew with Baldwin or trade for with Swipp and some are released for special events like the montly flight festivals or Night of the Nocturne.

There's a list of vistas and how to get them all here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1458402
@dime14446 c: They're called vistas. There are loads of different ways to get them. They drop from all coliseum venues, you can buy some in the specialty section of the treasure and gem marketplace, there are a few you can brew with Baldwin or trade for with Swipp and some are released for special events like the montly flight festivals or Night of the Nocturne.

There's a list of vistas and how to get them all here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1458402
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin thank you so much !!
@lonin thank you so much !!
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
I'm not sure this is a quick question, but is there any master list for UMAs? I'm a creator myself, but I'd like to look at other people's work for inspiration.
I'm not sure this is a quick question, but is there any master list for UMAs? I'm a creator myself, but I'd like to look at other people's work for inspiration.
DJYHm4f.pngJdImn7O.gif
@NoodleNox

Such a list would be incredibly difficult to keep up to any degree, given how many UMAs are produced regularly, so I don't think any exist. There may be some very old ones that haven't been updated in a long time, but they may not contain many UMAs, depending on when they stopped.
@NoodleNox

Such a list would be incredibly difficult to keep up to any degree, given how many UMAs are produced regularly, so I don't think any exist. There may be some very old ones that haven't been updated in a long time, but they may not contain many UMAs, depending on when they stopped.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Kitsunebi
Dragons in the hibernal den do not contribute to the daily bonus percentage. However, I'm not sure whether a lair with no dragons would count as having 100% energy or 0%. My guess would be 100%, and you'd still get daily bonus.
@Kitsunebi
Dragons in the hibernal den do not contribute to the daily bonus percentage. However, I'm not sure whether a lair with no dragons would count as having 100% energy or 0%. My guess would be 100%, and you'd still get daily bonus.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Is it ok to make a thread in CC to store my art in? I'm assuming it is, I just want to be sure.
Is it ok to make a thread in CC to store my art in? I'm assuming it is, I just want to be sure.
@EmpyreaSol yup
@EmpyreaSol yup
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Kitsunebi @Leopardmask
Actually, if you put all your dragons in the hibernal den, your lair energy will become zero. This is because the lair energy is calculated by the average of all 'active' dragons, and since you have none there won't be any energy to average. So you'll have to leave at least 1 dragon outside to get the daily bonus.
@Kitsunebi @Leopardmask
Actually, if you put all your dragons in the hibernal den, your lair energy will become zero. This is because the lair energy is calculated by the average of all 'active' dragons, and since you have none there won't be any energy to average. So you'll have to leave at least 1 dragon outside to get the daily bonus.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 ... 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 ... 3195 3196