Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars- Filling Up Bestiary!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have a wind sprite but do you have another sprite I could ‘borrow’ long enough to awaken it?
I have a wind sprite but do you have another sprite I could ‘borrow’ long enough to awaken it?
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@secondchance Sure, I have a nature and earth sprite not on a dragon right now :) which would you like?
@secondchance Sure, I have a nature and earth sprite not on a dragon right now :) which would you like?
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

I have a Deeprealm Hunter I'm willing to sell 10% below LAH.

Edit: And a spring Millifae
@sparkaflame101

I have a Deeprealm Hunter I'm willing to sell 10% below LAH.

Edit: And a spring Millifae
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@purpleater13 anything over 200g is out of my budget right now ;-; sorry
@purpleater13 anything over 200g is out of my budget right now ;-; sorry
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

The spring millifae is still pretty low on the AH. I'd be willing to let that go for 65g.
@sparkaflame101

The spring millifae is still pretty low on the AH. I'd be willing to let that go for 65g.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 ah i didn't see your edit! And 65 gems is okay ^-^
@Purpleater13 ah i didn't see your edit! And 65 gems is okay ^-^
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="sparkaflame101" date="2018-08-05 12:20:29" ] @secondchance Sure, I have a nature and earth sprite not on a dragon right now :) which would you like? [/quote] Oh darn. I have both of those.
sparkaflame101 wrote on 2018-08-05 12:20:29:

Oh darn. I have both of those.
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@secondchance I'm sorry D: any other familiar I could toss your way?
@secondchance I'm sorry D: any other familiar I could toss your way?
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 other than the festival familiars I’m pretty sure I don’t have anything released in the last 7 months. Heck, I’m not even sure where to find a list of them. So anything extra that’s also new that you get on your quest?
@sparkaflame101 other than the festival familiars I’m pretty sure I don’t have anything released in the last 7 months. Heck, I’m not even sure where to find a list of them. So anything extra that’s also new that you get on your quest?
N2GWjtTm.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18