Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars- Filling Up Bestiary!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Carolynmbp it seems we are in the same boat for the familiars we need, lol

I'd gladly pay between 25g and 30g for one since LAH is 35g atm
@Carolynmbp it seems we are in the same boat for the familiars we need, lol

I'd gladly pay between 25g and 30g for one since LAH is 35g atm
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Yeah, kinda figured that would be the case. I'll send you a CR, and we can split it at 27g. :) (Those have gone down SO much lately - I think they were closer to 100g a week or two ago!)
@sparkaflame101 Yeah, kinda figured that would be the case. I'll send you a CR, and we can split it at 27g. :) (Those have gone down SO much lately - I think they were closer to 100g a week or two ago!)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
When the gene first came out I had melted 3 of them the day before. So when i woke up and saw them at almost 200g I cried a little inside xD I'm a little happier now that they have gone down a pinch though. Now I can afford to buy one since I unvaulted them to sell all that time ago @Carolynmbp
When the gene first came out I had melted 3 of them the day before. So when i woke up and saw them at almost 200g I cried a little inside xD I'm a little happier now that they have gone down a pinch though. Now I can afford to buy one since I unvaulted them to sell all that time ago @Carolynmbp
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 I have a chocolate ferret on me right now, how about it for the firebug (last fam in the screenshot) and maybe that voustal you have?
@sparkaflame101 I have a chocolate ferret on me right now, how about it for the firebug (last fam in the screenshot) and maybe that voustal you have?
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
@ProwlerBC Sounds great! I'll shoot over a CR now
@ProwlerBC Sounds great! I'll shoot over a CR now
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18