Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars- Filling Up Bestiary!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@gedhyr oops i beat you to it xD
@gedhyr oops i beat you to it xD
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 I've got a sprouting goblin (22g). Trade for your umbra wolf (16g) and 6g?

I've also got 30 clown charger fins (part of swipp trade for glamour tail hopper)that I'll sell a lot lower than AH price if you need those
@sparkaflame101 I've got a sprouting goblin (22g). Trade for your umbra wolf (16g) and 6g?

I've also got 30 clown charger fins (part of swipp trade for glamour tail hopper)that I'll sell a lot lower than AH price if you need those
@MelPonds That sounds good to me!

(Also the clown charger fins on AH right now are about 505 treasure a piece so how much for the 30?-does it take thirty *thinking face*)
@MelPonds That sounds good to me!

(Also the clown charger fins on AH right now are about 505 treasure a piece so how much for the 30?-does it take thirty *thinking face*)
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 it's thirty of the fins for the swipp trade, I'll sell them for 200 treasure a piece.
@sparkaflame101 it's thirty of the fins for the swipp trade, I'll sell them for 200 treasure a piece.
@melponds Thats fine :) I'll shoot you a CR
@melponds Thats fine :) I'll shoot you a CR
Lichtdrache.gif
dont know if you care but i am selling holiday familiars in my thread, you can take a look i think i have a few you are looking for
dont know if you care but i am selling holiday familiars in my thread, you can take a look i think i have a few you are looking for
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18