Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
@MacKawaii
I'll reserve a slot for your next time <3
also yeah they accepted the cr then never responded
@MacKawaii
I'll reserve a slot for your next time <3
also yeah they accepted the cr then never responded
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Egolobster
Yup they accepted the cr I told them about the doors they need to make now but I don't think they're online....
@Egolobster
Yup they accepted the cr I told them about the doors they need to make now but I don't think they're online....
lightning_collectorssub_by_uponnightfall-dc7wi9o.gif
@Moichao10 well to distract everyone I just spent 150kt on this dragon and his apparel and he came with really good art and I don't regret the fact I'm now broke Read his bio please you need to If they don't respond btw we'll just blacklist them from playing again and I'll do the next scenario. Admit it, yall wanna see what happens next (:< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41192624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411927/41192624_350.png[/img] [/url] Toby, the world's hero and if you say he's a marysue then I'll complain about u and make utube videos on how mean you are rather than actually talking about it like a normal person and continue to fangirl over my dragon e3e
@Moichao10
well to distract everyone I just spent 150kt on this dragon and his apparel and he came with really good art and I don't regret the fact I'm now broke
Read his bio please you need to
If they don't respond btw we'll just blacklist them from playing again and I'll do the next scenario. Admit it, yall wanna see what happens next (:<

41192624_350.png

Toby, the world's hero and if you say he's a marysue then I'll complain about u and make utube videos on how mean you are rather than actually talking about it like a normal person and continue to fangirl over my dragon e3e
@Egolobster
beautiful artwork
and 10/10 backstory
"he woke up with an eye disease that made his eyes look like $2 dollar store googly eyes."
same
OMG PLOT TWIST
what if he thinks the super famous princess "is a princess"
but actually
IS A MALE IN A KELPIES MANE
@Egolobster
beautiful artwork
and 10/10 backstory
"he woke up with an eye disease that made his eyes look like $2 dollar store googly eyes."
same
OMG PLOT TWIST
what if he thinks the super famous princess "is a princess"
but actually
IS A MALE IN A KELPIES MANE
lightning_collectorssub_by_uponnightfall-dc7wi9o.gif
@Moichao10
Thank you <3
IKR I WORKED 8 HOURS ON THE BACKSTORY AND CRIED FROM HOW DRAMATIC IT WAS
G A S P
it would crush him don't tell him
@Moichao10
Thank you <3
IKR I WORKED 8 HOURS ON THE BACKSTORY AND CRIED FROM HOW DRAMATIC IT WAS
G A S P
it would crush him don't tell him
Sorry, sorry, I'll do the doors in a little bit! I had to go somewhere, was only able to come on for a brief time.
Sorry, sorry, I'll do the doors in a little bit! I had to go somewhere, was only able to come on for a brief time.
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
@VulpixSerpens
no problem! We've just had problems with previous users in the past and worried history was repeating itself ;-;
Thanks for letting us know (: take your time!
@VulpixSerpens
no problem! We've just had problems with previous users in the past and worried history was repeating itself ;-;
Thanks for letting us know (: take your time!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26545241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265453/26545241_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Nerys was gone again. The last adventure had gone well – Nerys was very amused by her mother's exasperation at the dragon that Talfryn had brought home – so he decided to explore some more. On one of his expeditions around the Southern Icefield, Talfryn, um,[i] discovered[i], a series of ice caves. The fact that the only way in was through a suspiciously Guardian-shaped hole was merely a coincidence. One of the three possible paths – the [b]left[/b] path – has a series of...wait, are those frozen acorns?! The [b]middle[/b] path is a bit more typical, a little dirty, but well-trodden. The last, [b]right[/b] path reminds Talfryn of the typical "light at the end of a tunnel" phrase – because it is glowing.[/i]

26545241_350.png

Nerys was gone again.

The last adventure had gone well – Nerys was very amused by her mother's exasperation at the dragon that Talfryn had brought home – so he decided to explore some more.

On one of his expeditions around the Southern Icefield, Talfryn, um, discovered, a series of ice caves. The fact that the only way in was through a suspiciously Guardian-shaped hole was merely a coincidence.

One of the three possible paths – the left path – has a series of...wait, are those frozen acorns?!

The middle path is a bit more typical, a little dirty, but well-trodden.

The last, right path reminds Talfryn of the typical "light at the end of a tunnel" phrase – because it is glowing.
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
@VulpixSerpens Ooooh, I wanna take the left path!! Cuz, why are there frozen acorns what xD
@VulpixSerpens Ooooh, I wanna take the left path!! Cuz, why are there frozen acorns what xD
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@vulpixserpens

oohhh.....let's see......i'll take the right path plz!!!
@vulpixserpens

oohhh.....let's see......i'll take the right path plz!!!
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif