Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pyro's ~PixelBonsai~ [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60
@Starlight18
Only on like 9 out of 20, you've got plenty of room.

Thanks for your orders everyone, production will start tomorrow!
@Starlight18
Only on like 9 out of 20, you've got plenty of room.

Thanks for your orders everyone, production will start tomorrow!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
Hello! Are any slots open? If so I’d be very happy to take one!
Hello! Are any slots open? If so I’d be very happy to take one!
listalisa_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcb78gn.gif
@Pyromaniacal Hello! I'd love to grab an artist's choice slot! ^^ [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Crimson King Maple (Spring), Miniature Potash Peach (Spring), Sakura Owlet (in a tree? but whatever works), Rose Quartz [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Yes, Falling Leaves/Petals, Owl Blinking? [b]Theme Directions:[/b] A Scholar from the Sunbeam Ruins come to the Starfall Isles. Something cutesy and soft, like a spring afternoon tea party. Feel free to add more trees as seems to fit. ^^ [b]Dragon Image:[/b] My precious son, Percy [s]he must be spoiled[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23849785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238498/23849785_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Image width:[/b] 200 px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Paper Birch (Starwood Night), Miniature Potash Peach (Spring), Omen Seeker, Crystalspine Spikes (size as you feel fits. ^^) [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Yes, Head Turn (for seeker), Hovering Crystalspines, Windblow (leaves/petals) (is this too many??? I can remove some but I'll send the necessary funds all the same) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] A researcher of the Starfall Isles. Curious and full of interesting things to learn. Mysterious, yet playful and cute. A research center near the Observatory. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] My self dragon. The one linked is my temporary one, but the image here is also in her profile. ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39430389] [img]https://i.imgur.com/avHONBA.jpg[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal Hello! I'd love to grab an artist's choice slot! ^^

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Crimson King Maple (Spring), Miniature Potash Peach (Spring), Sakura Owlet (in a tree? but whatever works), Rose Quartz
Animation? If Yes, which?: Yes, Falling Leaves/Petals, Owl Blinking?
Theme Directions: A Scholar from the Sunbeam Ruins come to the Starfall Isles. Something cutesy and soft, like a spring afternoon tea party. Feel free to add more trees as seems to fit. ^^
Dragon Image: My precious son, Percy he must be spoiled

23849785_350.png

Image width: 200 px
Specific Item requests: Paper Birch (Starwood Night), Miniature Potash Peach (Spring), Omen Seeker, Crystalspine Spikes (size as you feel fits. ^^)
Animation? If Yes, which?: Yes, Head Turn (for seeker), Hovering Crystalspines, Windblow (leaves/petals) (is this too many??? I can remove some but I'll send the necessary funds all the same)
Theme Directions: A researcher of the Starfall Isles. Curious and full of interesting things to learn. Mysterious, yet playful and cute. A research center near the Observatory.
Dragon Image: My self dragon. The one linked is my temporary one, but the image here is also in her profile. ^^

avHONBA.jpg
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@Pyromaniacal I'd like to grab a couple artist's choice slots, please. :) [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'd love at least one yellow/gold tree included that kind of matches the color of the ginkgo leaves of his accent, but basically everything is up to you! [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Falling leaves [b]Theme Directions:[/b] A tranquil autumn garden feel would be lovely, and you can look at his bio for some more inspiration [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33548006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335481/33548006_350.png[/img] [/url] --------- [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'll leave it all up to you! [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Falling leaves? Petals? Depends on what you chose to use. ^^ [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I think what I'm looking for is a serene, night-themed garden that will match her nicely. And if it's alright to request: If you include any flowers, having their colors match her accent and/or lanterns would be wonderful. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33791780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337918/33791780_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal
I'd like to grab a couple artist's choice slots, please. :)

Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: I'd love at least one yellow/gold tree included that kind of matches the color of the ginkgo leaves of his accent, but basically everything is up to you!
Animation? If Yes, which?: Falling leaves
Theme Directions: A tranquil autumn garden feel would be lovely, and you can look at his bio for some more inspiration
Dragon Image:

33548006_350.png

Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: I'll leave it all up to you!
Animation? If Yes, which?: Falling leaves? Petals? Depends on what you chose to use. ^^
Theme Directions: I think what I'm looking for is a serene, night-themed garden that will match her nicely. And if it's alright to request: If you include any flowers, having their colors match her accent and/or lanterns would be wonderful.
Dragon Image:

33791780_350.png
AFSnGTd.png ShadowWolf2000.gif
S H A D O W W O L F
FR +3
.....................................................................sfox-17291-19_18_24_11_2_2_27_4.png
@Listalisa yep, you've got a slot. 3 remaining!
@Listalisa yep, you've got a slot. 3 remaining!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal ok so this is kinda a big order and I'll send all the items across in a pm straight away

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 500px
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: Triple Black Column
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 2 Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A and 2 wisp fruit - Spring - N/A
Plants: Snow covered red rose bush
Creatures: Hanging bat, perching owlet and a leucistic crow on the ground
Decorations: An ice rune stone, 2 ice fragments, a clear quartz and a blue quartz
Animation? If Yes, which?: Snowfall
Placement Directions: Evenly spaced if possible and the bonsais arranged every other :)
@Pyromaniacal ok so this is kinda a big order and I'll send all the items across in a pm straight away

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 500px
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: Triple Black Column
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 2 Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A and 2 wisp fruit - Spring - N/A
Plants: Snow covered red rose bush
Creatures: Hanging bat, perching owlet and a leucistic crow on the ground
Decorations: An ice rune stone, 2 ice fragments, a clear quartz and a blue quartz
Animation? If Yes, which?: Snowfall
Placement Directions: Evenly spaced if possible and the bonsais arranged every other :)
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Siakb awesome. queued.

2 slots remaining! o.o
@Siakb awesome. queued.

2 slots remaining! o.o
@Pyromaniacal

I'm here! I just had a bit of bad luck yesterday and couldn't get back to FR! Will order now and send payment! Sorry for the delay and for being out of communique.

Would it be possible for me to get two adoptables?
@Pyromaniacal

I'm here! I just had a bit of bad luck yesterday and couldn't get back to FR! Will order now and send payment! Sorry for the delay and for being out of communique.

Would it be possible for me to get two adoptables?
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
[b]Image width:[/b]500px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] [b]Pot colors:[/b] Green [b]Substrate:[/b] Pumice or quartz (artist's choice) [b]5 Trees:[/b] Trident Maple - Spring; Crimson Frost Birch - Summer; Swamp Chestnut Oak - Spring; Palmate Maple - Spring; Wisp Fruit - Smoke [b]Flowers:[/b] Starfall Blossom, Lume Daffodil; Raincloud Tulip Mix; Sunshine Tulip Mix; Pink, Yellow, and Madame Snapdragon; [b]Birds/Bugs:[/b] Green Owl (left); Love Bird; Various flying bugs (like dragonflies, butterflies, ladybugs. [b]Critters:[/b] green or white hedgehog; dreamwalker frog; black or white mice [b]Items:[/b] Boulders flanking the edges of the pots on the right and left and also below the pond, Double Column with artist choice of color (A4Z); 2x Hovering Crystalspine; Glowing Arcane Runestone near the crystalspine between the column and tree on the right side of the pond. [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b]Wind blown Trident Maple; Green Owl; [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Whimsical and Colorful flowery scene with a pond made of celestine; Arcane. I'm looking for high/elevated sides with trees perched. The elevation should descend to the pond (not exactly in the middle, but off-set to the left where the wind blown maple is set on the high pt. The swamp chestnut oak tree would be put on the opposite side of the pond. The double pillar on the right with two trees behind or near [b]Dragon Image:[/b] My progen Revolution - see image at bottom Coatl with petals - those are the colors I would like the pots to be if not too busy. Magenta (pink), Blue (teal), Purple; or just the Green color (I can't decide which is better; maybe just the green to be simpler - like grass leading to the pond?) I am not sure what the cost will be, but I will be happy to pay whatever it will cost in items and/or treasure. I do have the items/treasure on hand. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12232504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122326/12232504_350.png[/img] [/url]
Image width:500px
Specific Item requests: Pot colors: Green
Substrate: Pumice or quartz (artist's choice)
5 Trees: Trident Maple - Spring; Crimson Frost Birch - Summer; Swamp Chestnut Oak - Spring; Palmate Maple - Spring; Wisp Fruit - Smoke
Flowers: Starfall Blossom, Lume Daffodil; Raincloud Tulip Mix; Sunshine Tulip Mix; Pink, Yellow, and Madame Snapdragon;
Birds/Bugs: Green Owl (left); Love Bird; Various flying bugs (like dragonflies, butterflies, ladybugs.
Critters: green or white hedgehog; dreamwalker frog; black or white mice
Items: Boulders flanking the edges of the pots on the right and left and also below the pond, Double Column with artist choice of color (A4Z); 2x Hovering Crystalspine; Glowing Arcane Runestone near the crystalspine between the column and tree on the right side of the pond.
Animation? If Yes, which?:Wind blown Trident Maple; Green Owl;
Theme Directions: Whimsical and Colorful flowery scene with a pond made of celestine; Arcane. I'm looking for high/elevated sides with trees perched. The elevation should descend to the pond (not exactly in the middle, but off-set to the left where the wind blown maple is set on the high pt. The swamp chestnut oak tree would be put on the opposite side of the pond. The double pillar on the right with two trees behind or near
Dragon Image: My progen Revolution - see image at bottom Coatl with petals - those are the colors I would like the pots to be if not too busy. Magenta (pink), Blue (teal), Purple; or just the Green color (I can't decide which is better; maybe just the green to be simpler - like grass leading to the pond?)

I am not sure what the cost will be, but I will be happy to pay whatever it will cost in items and/or treasure. I do have the items/treasure on hand. Thank you!

12232504_350.png

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Pyromaniacal - Hey there! I would love the artist's choice~ [b]Image width:[/b] 150 [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] - Birch tree - stone formation [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] No [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Would like something based around winter, roses, and bones (skulls are fine only). Despite the bones, this clan is pretty much a sanctuary, especially for coatls. A lot of them are based on either cats, birds, space and music (and of course i'm not expecting everything for this, just hoping to help with as much detail). [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34718706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347188/34718706_350.png[/img] [/url] the clan's banner [img]https://i.imgur.com/n4pHi1C.png[/img]
@Pyromaniacal - Hey there! I would love the artist's choice~

Image width: 150
Specific Item requests:
- Birch tree
- stone formation
Animation? If Yes, which?: No
Theme Directions: Would like something based around winter, roses, and bones (skulls are fine only). Despite the bones, this clan is pretty much a sanctuary, especially for coatls. A lot of them are based on either cats, birds, space and music (and of course i'm not expecting everything for this, just hoping to help with as much detail).
Dragon Image:

34718706_350.png

the clan's banner
n4pHi1C.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60