Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 500 internal error?
1 2 3
Yeah, same w/ me!
Yeah, same w/ me!
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o3_100.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_nrdy5nG1mh1tm17oeo1_75sq.png
Yep. I'm getting the same errors too. Was really confused. Can't do my brewing, but at least got to feed my dergs and tend to my nest.
Yep. I'm getting the same errors too. Was really confused. Can't do my brewing, but at least got to feed my dergs and tend to my nest.
I was dressing a dragon I just got back and tried to click on an item. I got the loading gif instead, tried to refresh and got a Server 503 error.
Quote:
"500 Internal Server Error
nginx"

I tried to refresh my lair and got a Server 500 error.

It's 5:00 EST USA time.
Chrome.
Dedicated T1 (at work).
Windows 10.

(Edit)

5:20 EST (FR 14:20)

Searched AH for Dragons with filters.
Came up with a multi-page list of NOTHING. o.o

(edit)
Did some testing and found: if you do a search between 1 and 8999 two pages of nothing show up. But anything over 9kt shows up ok.
I was dressing a dragon I just got back and tried to click on an item. I got the loading gif instead, tried to refresh and got a Server 503 error.
Quote:
"500 Internal Server Error
nginx"

I tried to refresh my lair and got a Server 500 error.

It's 5:00 EST USA time.
Chrome.
Dedicated T1 (at work).
Windows 10.

(Edit)

5:20 EST (FR 14:20)

Searched AH for Dragons with filters.
Came up with a multi-page list of NOTHING. o.o

(edit)
Did some testing and found: if you do a search between 1 and 8999 two pages of nothing show up. But anything over 9kt shows up ok.
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it was only giving errors for the www1. pages, not the www. pages.
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it was only giving errors for the www1. pages, not the www. pages.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Yeah, I got a whole rash of them just 30 minutes ago that prevented me from going anywhere on the site past loading the home page....
Yeah, I got a whole rash of them just 30 minutes ago that prevented me from going anywhere on the site past loading the home page....
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
1 2 3