Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 735 736
@Bluebirdi3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39159021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391591/39159021_350.png[/img] [/url] Gemcrack I'd like for you to meet Brittany [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36094563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360946/36094563_350.png[/img] [/url] ------------ The ghost giggled, aware that the fae wouldn't be able to hear it. Apparently the master of this mansion had visitors, and apparently they stayed the night. And one of them had heard her. She hadn't meant to make a sound, but then again when you drop an old vase that tends to be heard (she just wanted to practice floating things around, that's all). The dragon was a small, rather timid-looking fae, who looked kind of adorable. Brittany grinned. It'd be fun to play a prank on that guy. Long story short: the fae didn't think it was funny, and after he fled the attic the ghost couldn't help but feel a bit... sad about it. She hadn't meant to scare him that badly! Deciding that now was as good a time as ever, she reached out to try and see if the fae was asleep. It took hours, but eventually the fae was calm enough to sleep (which Brittany may have contributed to a little), and Brittany entered his dreams. The orange dragon would probably not remember the full extend of his dreams, but the ghost had to admit he was really... sweet...
@Bluebirdi3

39159021_350.png

Gemcrack I'd like for you to meet Brittany

36094563_350.png

The ghost giggled, aware that the fae wouldn't be able to hear it. Apparently the master of this mansion had visitors, and apparently they stayed the night. And one of them had heard her.

She hadn't meant to make a sound, but then again when you drop an old vase that tends to be heard (she just wanted to practice floating things around, that's all).

The dragon was a small, rather timid-looking fae, who looked kind of adorable.

Brittany grinned. It'd be fun to play a prank on that guy.

Long story short: the fae didn't think it was funny, and after he fled the attic the ghost couldn't help but feel a bit... sad about it. She hadn't meant to scare him that badly!

Deciding that now was as good a time as ever, she reached out to try and see if the fae was asleep.

It took hours, but eventually the fae was calm enough to sleep (which Brittany may have contributed to a little), and Brittany entered his dreams.

The orange dragon would probably not remember the full extend of his dreams, but the ghost had to admit he was really... sweet...
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[center]@AestheticToaster [s]Claim! omg you have so many pretty dragons?[/s] Your fortuneteller, [b]Brightfeather[/b]- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24264695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242647/24264695_350.png[/img] [/url] -with my fortuneteller, [b]Ferrilata[/b]! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29502703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295028/29502703_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----- Ferrilata doesn't hate her job by any means; it's something she's passionate about and greatly enjoys doing. But when the small bazaar she works at has a slow day, things get dreadfully boring, very fast. She [i]hates[/i] being bored. Normally she would occupy herself with one of her tattered card decks or make friendly conversation with her stall neighbors, but today- well. Today, her brain is a bit preoccupied with something else- well, [i]someone[/i] else. Earlier that morning, a beautiful skydancer had walked by, flitting from stall to stall, browsing their wares with varying displays of interest. She'd vanished for a bit, like she'd left, before appearing again, her fancy looking silks glimmering with every shift of her legs. They're very [i]nice[/i] legs. She almost opens her mouth to call out to the stranger, but before she can work up the courage to, the stranger is gliding over to her booth, deep blue eyes curious. "Fortunetelling?" Her voice is velvet, but there's a layer of something in her words that Ferrilata can't place. She suppresses her sudden bout of nerves with a charming grin. "You'd be correct! Would you like a reading? I'm sure even someone as beautiful as you worries about her future, yes?" The stranger chuckles, a private little thing, almost like she's laughing at an inside joke, before shaking her head. "I'm quite alright, thank you." Ferrilata nods, confused as to why she'd even come over in the first place if she didn't plan on having a reading, but then the stranger's wings shift and she swears she can see sparkling constellations in those deep colors, miniature galaxies dancing along the membranes, but then the light hits at a different angle and suddenly they're gone. [i]What?...[/i] "It was nice to meet you, Ferrilata, but it's best I be going now," she murmurs and then she's turning away and Ferrilata panics because she's leaving too soon and they didn't even really get to talk and- [i]Wait, I never told her my name. How'd she-[/i] Looking up, ready to demand some answers from the enigmatic skydancer, Ferrilata is met with an empty road, the beautiful dragon nowhere in sight. She frowns, confused, before being startled out of her thoughts by another customer- an [i]actual[/i] customer, not some pretty dragon who starts a conversation with no intention of [i]finishing it[/i]!- Ferrilata goes through the rest of her day in a bitter yet intrigued daze.
@AestheticToaster Claim! omg you have so many pretty dragons?

Your fortuneteller, Brightfeather-

24264695_350.png

-with my fortuneteller, Ferrilata!

29502703_350.png

Ferrilata doesn't hate her job by any means; it's something she's passionate about and greatly enjoys doing. But when the small bazaar she works at has a slow day, things get dreadfully boring, very fast. She hates being bored.

Normally she would occupy herself with one of her tattered card decks or make friendly conversation with her stall neighbors, but today- well.

Today, her brain is a bit preoccupied with something else- well, someone else.

Earlier that morning, a beautiful skydancer had walked by, flitting from stall to stall, browsing their wares with varying displays of interest. She'd vanished for a bit, like she'd left, before appearing again, her fancy looking silks glimmering with every shift of her legs. They're very nice legs.

She almost opens her mouth to call out to the stranger, but before she can work up the courage to, the stranger is gliding over to her booth, deep blue eyes curious.

"Fortunetelling?" Her voice is velvet, but there's a layer of something in her words that Ferrilata can't place.

She suppresses her sudden bout of nerves with a charming grin. "You'd be correct! Would you like a reading? I'm sure even someone as beautiful as you worries about her future, yes?"

The stranger chuckles, a private little thing, almost like she's laughing at an inside joke, before shaking her head. "I'm quite alright, thank you."

Ferrilata nods, confused as to why she'd even come over in the first place if she didn't plan on having a reading, but then the stranger's wings shift and she swears she can see sparkling constellations in those deep colors, miniature galaxies dancing along the membranes, but then the light hits at a different angle and suddenly they're gone.

What?...

"It was nice to meet you, Ferrilata, but it's best I be going now," she murmurs and then she's turning away and Ferrilata panics because she's leaving too soon and they didn't even really get to talk and-

Wait, I never told her my name. How'd she-

Looking up, ready to demand some answers from the enigmatic skydancer, Ferrilata is met with an empty road, the beautiful dragon nowhere in sight.

She frowns, confused, before being startled out of her thoughts by another customer- an actual customer, not some pretty dragon who starts a conversation with no intention of finishing it!-

Ferrilata goes through the rest of her day in a bitter yet intrigued daze.
@thatjaeger [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29155045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291551/29155045_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38034450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380345/38034450_350.png[/img] [/url] Thorne and Maki would hit it off, probably insanely well. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Arena. Maki was there for watching, he didn't particularly want to engage in it himself and get all dirty, but in the midst of the battles he sometimes found himself wanting to leap down and join. A new fighter had entered, a black and white spotted Spiral with a conniving smile. Maki grinned. Her saw himself reflected in her icy eyes. The impulsive needs to flirt and lie. He spent the battle thinking of the kindred spirit fighting below, and before he knew it, it was over and the contestants were walking away. He left from his place in the stands, and walked down the like-minded Spiral. He caught her before she left, and said, "Hello. I'm Maki, and I believe from what I heard you're Thorne? You did a wonderful job fighting today."
@thatjaeger

29155045_350.png

38034450_350.png

Thorne and Maki would hit it off, probably insanely well.
The Arena. Maki was there for watching, he didn't particularly want to engage in it himself and get all dirty, but in the midst of the battles he sometimes found himself wanting to leap down and join.

A new fighter had entered, a black and white spotted Spiral with a conniving smile. Maki grinned. Her saw himself reflected in her icy eyes. The impulsive needs to flirt and lie. He spent the battle thinking of the kindred spirit fighting below, and before he knew it, it was over and the contestants were walking away.

He left from his place in the stands, and walked down the like-minded Spiral. He caught her before she left, and said, "Hello. I'm Maki, and I believe from what I heard you're Thorne? You did a wonderful job fighting today."

kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
@PieOfDeath (darnit I couldn't post until now and you already used the dragon I'd picked but oh well HERE GOES) Your [s]hotboi[/s] Maki: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38034450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380345/38034450_350.png[/img] [/url] With my Rhapsodin: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14644792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146448/14644792_350.png[/img] [/url] Rhapsodin loved visiting the docks; the sights, the sounds, the smells, were all so inspiring. Plus, he practically had a captive audience among the merchants and travelers in between stops. He was there again today, plucking away at Sheraga's slightly-out-of-tune lyre, when a commotion along the water caught his eye. A ship was pulling into port, still covered in frost from the wintry southern waters it must have traveled through. Rhapsodin almost looked away again, if it hadn't been for [i]him.[/i] The handsome tundra at the helm of the ship had the most beautifully-kept sandy fur, every lock in its place, and his wings were poised as if to take off over the murky ocean and tame it all by himself. The look on his face was one of utter confidence; his mastery of the wheel evident from every slight movement he made to keep the boat safe as they landed. He turned and shouted something to his crew - and although Rhapsodin couldn't hear exactly what he'd said, his voice was smooth and enticing as a warm home-cooked meal. Rhapsodin felt heat rise to his snout, and he sat up straighter. Taking off, he glided his way over to the ship and perched on the bowsprit of a ship just across the way. From there he posed, combing a claw through his mane quickly, and began to pluck a few notes from the lyre. He began a poem, espousing each word like it was holy gospel to the tundra at the helm of the other ship. [center][i] "When solemn eyes and wayward waves Have taken hold of heart and mind, It is what soul of dragon craves To find a one with thy sight's kind! Thy mane of sun and ashen touch Have stricken me straight to my core, And I am in the murky clutch Of shadow eyes so close to shore! Why now should lives, at chance-meet, part For where and when we never know? When one could earn a smile or start For which the end can only glow! For this sonnet I take the blame, Pray tell me, stranger, what's your name?"[/i][/center] When Rhapsodin finished his poem, he looked back at where the handsome tundra had been with a hopeful, yet smug grin. Who could resist poetry, right? (@CrowDazzle Holy Crap, that was the best thing I've ever read, and I'm fully invested in these two now aaaaaaaa thank you!!)
@PieOfDeath
(darnit I couldn't post until now and you already used the dragon I'd picked but oh well HERE GOES)

Your hotboi Maki:

38034450_350.png

With my Rhapsodin:

14644792_350.png

Rhapsodin loved visiting the docks; the sights, the sounds, the smells, were all so inspiring. Plus, he practically had a captive audience among the merchants and travelers in between stops. He was there again today, plucking away at Sheraga's slightly-out-of-tune lyre, when a commotion along the water caught his eye.
A ship was pulling into port, still covered in frost from the wintry southern waters it must have traveled through. Rhapsodin almost looked away again, if it hadn't been for him.
The handsome tundra at the helm of the ship had the most beautifully-kept sandy fur, every lock in its place, and his wings were poised as if to take off over the murky ocean and tame it all by himself. The look on his face was one of utter confidence; his mastery of the wheel evident from every slight movement he made to keep the boat safe as they landed. He turned and shouted something to his crew - and although Rhapsodin couldn't hear exactly what he'd said, his voice was smooth and enticing as a warm home-cooked meal.
Rhapsodin felt heat rise to his snout, and he sat up straighter. Taking off, he glided his way over to the ship and perched on the bowsprit of a ship just across the way. From there he posed, combing a claw through his mane quickly, and began to pluck a few notes from the lyre. He began a poem, espousing each word like it was holy gospel to the tundra at the helm of the other ship.

"When solemn eyes and wayward waves
Have taken hold of heart and mind,
It is what soul of dragon craves
To find a one with thy sight's kind!
Thy mane of sun and ashen touch
Have stricken me straight to my core,
And I am in the murky clutch
Of shadow eyes so close to shore!
Why now should lives, at chance-meet, part
For where and when we never know?
When one could earn a smile or start
For which the end can only glow!

For this sonnet I take the blame,
Pray tell me, stranger, what's your name?"

When Rhapsodin finished his poem, he looked back at where the handsome tundra had been with a hopeful, yet smug grin. Who could resist poetry, right?

(@CrowDazzle Holy Crap, that was the best thing I've ever read, and I'm fully invested in these two now aaaaaaaa thank you!!)
art_shop_signature_by_satsumatheotaku-dc5pm4v.png
Anything I write for your dragons in RPs, forum games, or otherwise - you can totally put it in their bio or do whatever you want to do with it! :D
@SatsumaMei Your pretty boy Glorien (i love his colors!!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19987312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199874/19987312_350.png[/img] [/url] And my awkwardly shy war lord to be Kubik [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39035643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390357/39035643_350.png[/img] [/url] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kubik was out on one of his famously 'long raids' again. What for this time you ask? Oh, probably the psychotic, lovesick wildclaw female his father brought home to meet him, and than went on to suggest he make that woman his mate. With some half brained excuse, he promptly left and took a handful of others with him before he broke down in a cold sweat. Heck, he was sweating now just thinking of the female that awaited him back home. He honestly hoped his Mother would kick out the little crazy broad before he got back. [b]"Hey, Boss? Ther's something down there and it's real shine."[/b] One of the skinks piped up, Kubik pulled himself out of his thoughts and looked down below. It was late, the sun long gone and the moon was only half full tonight. They were a ways up from the ground, but even from here he could see the brightly colored object in the sand. Whatever it was, it shimmered and shined real nice. Must have been some odd colored scrape or treasure. That would supply them with enough treasure to last a few more weeks out here without having to go back to the Hive. [b]"Can we's get it?"[/b] The pack came to a halt, hovering. Kubik looked around from each eager Buzzard. They seemed excited with finding something so colorful out here. Kubik would be lying if he didn't say he felt the same. Colors like that were rare out here. [b]"Fine, go get it. But it ain't my fault it is eats ya." [/b] Kubik chuckled as the eager dragons dive bombed towards the colorful thing. It was rather endearing to see them so excited over something other than bloodshed and fighting. As the pack made it to the ground, one through caution to the wind and decided to land on top of the thing. The eager dragon was quickly thrown off as the colorful thing sprang up....[i]and ran!!?[/i] It wasn't no scrape or rock, it was a dragon! The rowdier of the pack seemed to finally come to their senses and darted after the fleeing dragon. Kubik dove down closer to give pursuit as well. His pack swiped and sprung at the fleeing dragon, a tundra now that the could see from this distance. A large tundra. His pack members were too small to take down the dragon themselves as they tried to tackle and trip up the scared male. Finally Kubik had enough and dive bombed towards the dragon. With claws outstretched, he slammed down hard onto the other's back and brought him down. Whoops and hollers from the others overshadowed the panicking Tundra's gasps and cries. [b]"ENOUGH!" [/b]The large imperial roared, bringing his pack to silence and the tundra beneath him to whimper in fear. He adjusted his grip on the shaking tundra, digging his claws into that [i]'wow was that super freaking soft'[/i] fur. This guy was all fur and no body! Grabbing the tundra by his scruff, Kubik lifted him up and towards his face. An ugly snarl ripping from behind exposed teeth. [b]"You came to the wrong territory mother fu-"[/b] Kubik all of a sudden went rigid and clamped his mouth shut. The others around him eyed their leader in worry. [b]"Boss? Hey boss, you okay?" [/b]Finally one of them asked, poking the imperial in his leg. Kubik whipped around and slammed the underling away with his tail. The poor guy went sailing. [b]"Worthless, all of ya! Does this seem like scrape to ya? Nothing but some penniless nomad with no wits about him!" [/b]The tundra in his grasp huffed in obvious protest. Ignoring that, Kubik growled at the others as harshly as he had done to the tundra in his grasp not a few moments ago. [b]"Now get back to it and find me something worth my while. Now get, GET!"[/b] He took a swipe at them, it was enough to send them scattering and out of sight. As soon as the last of them was over the next dune, Kubik seemed to deflate. His shoulder's sagged, his wings dropped, and he overall seemed to just get tired. That is until a cough from the tundra, still in his claws, brought him back to the event at hand. [b]"I-I am so sorry about them..."[/b] Kubik stuttered, slowly putting the tundra back on the ground and onto his own feet. The imperial shyly tugged on the wolf cape on his head, covering up more of his face. [b]"We thought you were something shiny and...not that I don't think your shine! Ah wait, no, ugh, that came out [i]wrong[/i]."[/b] Kubik slapped a claw over his face, the blush now obvious as it traveled down his neck. The chuckle from the once held captive tundra seemed to set this reaction off more. [b]"Just...just don't be caught out here again. Ya hear? Your all [i]soft fluff[/i] and ugh, too [i]pretty [/i]to be out here by your lonesome."[/b] Kubik puffed out his red stained cheeks as the tundra laughed at him this time, and to his face! Grumbling, he gently nudged the tundra in the other direction and took off towards where he saw his pack scurry off to. He swore, [i]if any of those idiots said a word,[/i] it would be all their tails!
@SatsumaMei

Your pretty boy Glorien (i love his colors!!)

19987312_350.png

And my awkwardly shy war lord to be Kubik

39035643_350.png

Kubik was out on one of his famously 'long raids' again. What for this time you ask? Oh, probably the psychotic, lovesick wildclaw female his father brought home to meet him, and than went on to suggest he make that woman his mate. With some half brained excuse, he promptly left and took a handful of others with him before he broke down in a cold sweat. Heck, he was sweating now just thinking of the female that awaited him back home. He honestly hoped his Mother would kick out the little crazy broad before he got back.

"Hey, Boss? Ther's something down there and it's real shine." One of the skinks piped up, Kubik pulled himself out of his thoughts and looked down below. It was late, the sun long gone and the moon was only half full tonight. They were a ways up from the ground, but even from here he could see the brightly colored object in the sand. Whatever it was, it shimmered and shined real nice. Must have been some odd colored scrape or treasure. That would supply them with enough treasure to last a few more weeks out here without having to go back to the Hive.

"Can we's get it?" The pack came to a halt, hovering. Kubik looked around from each eager Buzzard. They seemed excited with finding something so colorful out here. Kubik would be lying if he didn't say he felt the same. Colors like that were rare out here.

"Fine, go get it. But it ain't my fault it is eats ya." Kubik chuckled as the eager dragons dive bombed towards the colorful thing. It was rather endearing to see them so excited over something other than bloodshed and fighting. As the pack made it to the ground, one through caution to the wind and decided to land on top of the thing. The eager dragon was quickly thrown off as the colorful thing sprang up....and ran!!?

It wasn't no scrape or rock, it was a dragon! The rowdier of the pack seemed to finally come to their senses and darted after the fleeing dragon. Kubik dove down closer to give pursuit as well. His pack swiped and sprung at the fleeing dragon, a tundra now that the could see from this distance. A large tundra. His pack members were too small to take down the dragon themselves as they tried to tackle and trip up the scared male. Finally Kubik had enough and dive bombed towards the dragon. With claws outstretched, he slammed down hard onto the other's back and brought him down. Whoops and hollers from the others overshadowed the panicking Tundra's gasps and cries.

"ENOUGH!" The large imperial roared, bringing his pack to silence and the tundra beneath him to whimper in fear. He adjusted his grip on the shaking tundra, digging his claws into that 'wow was that super freaking soft' fur. This guy was all fur and no body! Grabbing the tundra by his scruff, Kubik lifted him up and towards his face. An ugly snarl ripping from behind exposed teeth.

"You came to the wrong territory mother fu-" Kubik all of a sudden went rigid and clamped his mouth shut. The others around him eyed their leader in worry.

"Boss? Hey boss, you okay?" Finally one of them asked, poking the imperial in his leg. Kubik whipped around and slammed the underling away with his tail. The poor guy went sailing.

"Worthless, all of ya! Does this seem like scrape to ya? Nothing but some penniless nomad with no wits about him!" The tundra in his grasp huffed in obvious protest. Ignoring that, Kubik growled at the others as harshly as he had done to the tundra in his grasp not a few moments ago.

"Now get back to it and find me something worth my while. Now get, GET!" He took a swipe at them, it was enough to send them scattering and out of sight. As soon as the last of them was over the next dune, Kubik seemed to deflate. His shoulder's sagged, his wings dropped, and he overall seemed to just get tired. That is until a cough from the tundra, still in his claws, brought him back to the event at hand.

"I-I am so sorry about them..." Kubik stuttered, slowly putting the tundra back on the ground and onto his own feet. The imperial shyly tugged on the wolf cape on his head, covering up more of his face. "We thought you were something shiny and...not that I don't think your shine! Ah wait, no, ugh, that came out wrong." Kubik slapped a claw over his face, the blush now obvious as it traveled down his neck. The chuckle from the once held captive tundra seemed to set this reaction off more.

"Just...just don't be caught out here again. Ya hear? Your all soft fluff and ugh, too pretty to be out here by your lonesome." Kubik puffed out his red stained cheeks as the tundra laughed at him this time, and to his face! Grumbling, he gently nudged the tundra in the other direction and took off towards where he saw his pack scurry off to. He swore, if any of those idiots said a word, it would be all their tails!
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle Your Pumpkin: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36337319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363374/36337319_350.png[/img] [/url] With my Morass: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26503327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265034/26503327_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] -------------- Morass could smell fresh prey a mile away and Pretty-In-Pink just across the way was far too tempting to ignore. The Tundra's golden seraph jewelry glittered in the heat of the noon day sun, illuminating the dull stalls of the Marketplace in a way that made Morass jittery with excitement. He kept his distance and trailed the vision in pink as the dragon moseyed unaware from stall to stall, a serene smile never leaving his features. A kinder dragon might have been swayed by the tundra's gentle appearance but Morass had steeled his heart long ago. He found himself resenting the genteel dragon. Pirates and vagabonds didn't have the luxury of compassion. He had learned early in life that cruelty was a much more sufficient tool for survival and Morass would not think twice about striking this dragon down if it meant his material gain. He would be patient and lay in wait for the dragon to make a fatal mistake and then he would strike. His opportunity came far sooner than he had anticipated and as the sun began to droop behind the obsidian coastline of the Blacksand Annex, Morass grinned and watched the dragon slip into the dark, narrow streets leading away from the Marketplace. The Ashfall Waste was one of his favorite hunting grounds. While the fiery sky never saw true black, the thick ash filled smog provided ample cover for even the most nefarious of thieves. Morass crept low and swift, closing the distance between them with nary a sound and with such speed that a dragon of his size should not have been capable. The tundra didn't stand a chance. Or wouldn't have if he hadn't turned his head just a moment before Morass was meant to strike. Morass felt his heart falter the moment their eyes met and his resolve failed mid attack. Morass threw his hip at the last possible second and instead of tumbling into his would be prey, he went flying into a crater filled with volcanic ash . He yelped and came to his feet in a single bound, humiliated beyond belief. Morass had been the cause of much terror in his young life and had never steered from the violence that was his way of life. Why had he faltered at such a moment? Why was this dragon different? Morass had not expected the dragon to still be there when he climbed his way out of the bog and was surprised at his presence. The dragon was wary, which was smart but also curious, which was not so smart. Morass found himself slightly impressed with the dragon's moxie as most dragons who had witnessed Morass in attack mode and lived to tell about it would not have stuck around for the epilogue. Perhaps there was far more to this dragon than he had initially thought. He found himself becoming increasingly curious about the dragon before him. "The name's Morass. And who might you be, my dear prince?" He couldn't help the mocking tone in his voice but then Morass had never really tried to flirt with someone before either. Hopefully, the other dragon wouldn't mind.
@CrowDazzle

Your Pumpkin:

36337319_350.png

With my Morass:

Morass could smell fresh prey a mile away and Pretty-In-Pink just across the way was far too tempting to ignore. The Tundra's golden seraph jewelry glittered in the heat of the noon day sun, illuminating the dull stalls of the Marketplace in a way that made Morass jittery with excitement.
He kept his distance and trailed the vision in pink as the dragon moseyed unaware from stall to stall, a serene smile never leaving his features. A kinder dragon might have been swayed by the tundra's gentle appearance but Morass had steeled his heart long ago. He found himself resenting the genteel dragon. Pirates and vagabonds didn't have the luxury of compassion. He had learned early in life that cruelty was a much more sufficient tool for survival and Morass would not think twice about striking this dragon down if it meant his material gain.

He would be patient and lay in wait for the dragon to make a fatal mistake and then he would strike.
His opportunity came far sooner than he had anticipated and as the sun began to droop behind the obsidian coastline of the Blacksand Annex, Morass grinned and watched the dragon slip into the dark, narrow streets leading away from the Marketplace. The Ashfall Waste was one of his favorite hunting grounds. While the fiery sky never saw true black, the thick ash filled smog provided ample cover for even the most nefarious of thieves.

Morass crept low and swift, closing the distance between them with nary a sound and with such speed that a dragon of his size should not have been capable. The tundra didn't stand a chance. Or wouldn't have if he hadn't turned his head just a moment before Morass was meant to strike. Morass felt his heart falter the moment their eyes met and his resolve failed mid attack. Morass threw his hip at the last possible second and instead of tumbling into his would be prey, he went flying into a crater filled with volcanic ash . He yelped and came to his feet in a single bound, humiliated beyond belief. Morass had been the cause of much terror in his young life and had never steered from the violence that was his way of life. Why had he faltered at such a moment? Why was this dragon different?

Morass had not expected the dragon to still be there when he climbed his way out of the bog and was surprised at his presence. The dragon was wary, which was smart but also curious, which was not so smart. Morass found himself slightly impressed with the dragon's moxie as most dragons who had witnessed Morass in attack mode and lived to tell about it would not have stuck around for the epilogue. Perhaps there was far more to this dragon than he had initially thought. He found himself becoming increasingly curious about the dragon before him.

"The name's Morass. And who might you be, my dear prince?"

He couldn't help the mocking tone in his voice but then Morass had never really tried to flirt with someone before either. Hopefully, the other dragon wouldn't mind.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@MisfitsLanding Sorry it took me so long! D: Your Lachlan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26264284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262643/26264284_350.png[/img] [/url] and my Gilmour [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36729754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367298/36729754_350.png[/img] [/url] Gilmour had never really considered romance, or at least, she'd never been distracted by it. She was pretty well focused in her life without the need of companionship like that of a mate or romantic partner. She always assumed maybe she was just better off alone. She wasn't totally trusted in her new Nature clan, seeing as how she had been a part of a Plague party that had attacked them. But converting herself to the healing devotion of the Gladekeeper had renewed her sights and she was only ever kind to whoever was brave enough to speak to her. She was surprised, one day, travelling through the thickets of the Gladeveins, by a glimmering Wildclaw that seemed like he'd have a hard time blending in, should he ever need to hide from danger. Not wanting to surprise the other dragon, she made sure her footsteps were heard as she emerged from behind some oddly tall plant life. [b]"Excuse me, sir, but if you're not careful around these parts, you'll have your backside caught in a tiffy quite quickly." [/b] The wildclaw seemed a bit offended at her words and she wondered if she'd assumed things too quickly about him. Taking better care to look him up and down, she realized the other dragon could probably take care of himself. But how much did he know about the jungles of the Gladekeeper? Was he familiar with the territory? [b]"I can assure you, I'm quite alright on my own." [/b] Before he could stomp off, however, Gilmour stopped him, noticing for the first time the shackles he wore and the chains draped around him. Just what kind of a story did this poor soul have? Could she help him? [b]"Are you sure there's not something you could be in need of assistance of? I only mean the best of intentions, really. I've shared in my own amount of troubles throughout life." [/b] The wildclaw's posture softened somewhat and turned his head halfway back toward her. [b]"I am Lachlan." "Ah, Gilmour. My pleasure."[/b] She reached out carefully to shake his claw, but didn't receive it. Instead, she walked closer and asserted her well intentions. [b] "Now tell me, what troubles you?" [/b]
@MisfitsLanding
Sorry it took me so long! D:

Your Lachlan

26264284_350.png

and my Gilmour

36729754_350.png

Gilmour had never really considered romance, or at least, she'd never been distracted by it. She was pretty well focused in her life without the need of companionship like that of a mate or romantic partner. She always assumed maybe she was just better off alone. She wasn't totally trusted in her new Nature clan, seeing as how she had been a part of a Plague party that had attacked them. But converting herself to the healing devotion of the Gladekeeper had renewed her sights and she was only ever kind to whoever was brave enough to speak to her.

She was surprised, one day, travelling through the thickets of the Gladeveins, by a glimmering Wildclaw that seemed like he'd have a hard time blending in, should he ever need to hide from danger. Not wanting to surprise the other dragon, she made sure her footsteps were heard as she emerged from behind some oddly tall plant life.

"Excuse me, sir, but if you're not careful around these parts, you'll have your backside caught in a tiffy quite quickly."

The wildclaw seemed a bit offended at her words and she wondered if she'd assumed things too quickly about him. Taking better care to look him up and down, she realized the other dragon could probably take care of himself. But how much did he know about the jungles of the Gladekeeper? Was he familiar with the territory?

"I can assure you, I'm quite alright on my own."

Before he could stomp off, however, Gilmour stopped him, noticing for the first time the shackles he wore and the chains draped around him. Just what kind of a story did this poor soul have? Could she help him?

"Are you sure there's not something you could be in need of assistance of? I only mean the best of intentions, really. I've shared in my own amount of troubles throughout life."

The wildclaw's posture softened somewhat and turned his head halfway back toward her.

"I am Lachlan."

"Ah, Gilmour. My pleasure."

She reached out carefully to shake his claw, but didn't receive it. Instead, she walked closer and asserted her well intentions.

"Now tell me, what troubles you?"
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx Your Adonis, with my Allison? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36351900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363520/36351900_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38484485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384845/38484485_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- She always found dragons' obsessions with other creatures quite fascinating, if not a bit odd. Though she herself was associated with one thing and one thing only- chimeras, of all kinds and colors- she knew well enough that to only research one thing would be foolish, a swift strike to one's reputation before it even gets anywhere. That's why Allison couldn't help but wonder why the books she found on the forest floor only seemed to focus on jackalopes of all creatures...and with how detailed the neat notes in the margins were on the attacks, she immediately came to the conclusion that whoever wrote it must have been rather fond of them. Or hateful? It had been written in a strictly analytical light, so she had absolutely no clue. However, a pale Wildclaw soon turned around the corner, and she ducked behind a tree quickly. The Ridgeback, despite being quite large in comparison, managed to use the earthy tones of her scales to blend in with the rocky cliff face, as pale green eyes spied the dragon searching for something- wait, was this his book?!...actually, considering the patterning of his body, resembling an extinguished variety of jackalope, that might not be too farfetched. After a moment of hesitation, she quietly moved to stand in front of him, keeping the chimera at her side tucked beneath her wing. With a toothy grin, she held out the lost book. "Oh, um, my apologies...you must've dropped this? It's a very good read, if not oddly specific! I like the way it's written. Do you have anything else I can read?"
@Eriisx
Your Adonis, with my Allison?

36351900_350.png

38484485_350.png

She always found dragons' obsessions with other creatures quite fascinating, if not a bit odd. Though she herself was associated with one thing and one thing only- chimeras, of all kinds and colors- she knew well enough that to only research one thing would be foolish, a swift strike to one's reputation before it even gets anywhere. That's why Allison couldn't help but wonder why the books she found on the forest floor only seemed to focus on jackalopes of all creatures...and with how detailed the neat notes in the margins were on the attacks, she immediately came to the conclusion that whoever wrote it must have been rather fond of them. Or hateful? It had been written in a strictly analytical light, so she had absolutely no clue. However, a pale Wildclaw soon turned around the corner, and she ducked behind a tree quickly.

The Ridgeback, despite being quite large in comparison, managed to use the earthy tones of her scales to blend in with the rocky cliff face, as pale green eyes spied the dragon searching for something- wait, was this his book?!...actually, considering the patterning of his body, resembling an extinguished variety of jackalope, that might not be too farfetched. After a moment of hesitation, she quietly moved to stand in front of him, keeping the chimera at her side tucked beneath her wing. With a toothy grin, she held out the lost book. "Oh, um, my apologies...you must've dropped this? It's a very good read, if not oddly specific! I like the way it's written. Do you have anything else I can read?"
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
[center]@lunarpunch I hope this is okay. It's my first time writing anything with an agender [Columns]your Lucius.....[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37093010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370931/37093010_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [Columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38944210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389443/38944210_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]strikes Sibyl as a lovely mate (Sibyl is.....a bit strange compared to other dragons.....)[/columns] ------- Sibyl was happy enough with her clan, they had to be, they had created the clan after all! But despite this, they were annoyed. Their clan was in complete disarray with the newly elected leader Desiree. They were upset because dragons did not depend upon oracle's prophecies anymore. They wanted everything to back to normal already. So they decided to read, they wandered out of the lair and off to a library. It was astounding how much technology could be found even outside of the lightning territory. Soon enough they found that they were now in the frigid floes. How had this happened? Oh well. What is the point of being the wise elder of the clan if they did not explore and learn? Wait.... Sibyl realized they had no idea were a library could be located in the frigid floes.... How were they to read? The clan had moved their books against their will, into the Hatchery of all places! Sibyl would much rather go to a library than deal with children. They readjusted their garments and shivered slightly, The frigid floes colder than they'd remembered. Wait a moment....someone's presence?...this presence.... it was reminiscent of the demon that resided in their clan (much to the oracle's objection) except this demonic presence was considerably weaker. Not straight from the void where Hades ruled but perhaps....perhaps a demonic possession? They decided they better check it out. And so they unfurled their wings, making sure to not hit the lanterns that hovered near her wings at all times, and lifted into the air. They flew quickly, sensing the demonic presence grow stronger as they flew west. Suddenly they spotted a gold fleck on some of the ice. And so they landed, intending to ask where the demon was. Unfortunately as soon as they landed they realized it was this dragon. A dragon draped in gold similar to themselves. This skydancers colors were a gold so vibrant it reminded her of the time she'd meet the lightweaver. "My my, what a gorgeous dragon~" Sibyl said "if wasn't an oracle I doubt I would have realized you held some sort of darkness inside of you!" They added "hmm....despite your demonic presence, I believe you'd give my offspring even higher chances at becoming an oracle such as myself! Actually they'd almost definitely have capabilities as an oracle because of whatever gives you that demonic presence!" Sibyl said as they pulled one of the many bells adorning her clothing off. For a split second Sibyl glowed yellow, bright as light itself. And then they were normal again, but the bell she pulled off glowed vibrantly. Gently but swiftly, Sibyl lifted the skydancer's claw and placed the bell in it "if you ever want to find me, this bell will help you~" they stated with a wink before they flew off again, back towards their home in the carrion canyon.
@lunarpunch I hope this is okay. It's my first time writing anything with an agender
your Lucius.....
37093010_350.png

38944210_350.png
strikes Sibyl as a lovely mate (Sibyl is.....a bit strange compared to other dragons.....)

Sibyl was happy enough with her clan, they had to be, they had created the clan after all! But despite this, they were annoyed. Their clan was in complete disarray with the newly elected leader Desiree. They were upset because dragons did not depend upon oracle's prophecies anymore. They wanted everything to back to normal already. So they decided to read, they wandered out of the lair and off to a library. It was astounding how much technology could be found even outside of the lightning territory.

Soon enough they found that they were now in the frigid floes. How had this happened? Oh well. What is the point of being the wise elder of the clan if they did not explore and learn?

Wait.... Sibyl realized they had no idea were a library could be located in the frigid floes.... How were they to read? The clan had moved their books against their will, into the Hatchery of all places! Sibyl would much rather go to a library than deal with children.

They readjusted their garments and shivered slightly, The frigid floes colder than they'd remembered. Wait a moment....someone's presence?...this presence.... it was reminiscent of the demon that resided in their clan (much to the oracle's objection) except this demonic presence was considerably weaker. Not straight from the void where Hades ruled but perhaps....perhaps a demonic possession?

They decided they better check it out.

And so they unfurled their wings, making sure to not hit the lanterns that hovered near her wings at all times, and lifted into the air. They flew quickly, sensing the demonic presence grow stronger as they flew west. Suddenly they spotted a gold fleck on some of the ice. And so they landed, intending to ask where the demon was. Unfortunately as soon as they landed they realized it was this dragon. A dragon draped in gold similar to themselves. This skydancers colors were a gold so vibrant it reminded her of the time she'd meet the lightweaver.

"My my, what a gorgeous dragon~" Sibyl said "if wasn't an oracle I doubt I would have realized you held some sort of darkness inside of you!" They added "hmm....despite your demonic presence, I believe you'd give my offspring even higher chances at becoming an oracle such as myself! Actually they'd almost definitely have capabilities as an oracle because of whatever gives you that demonic presence!" Sibyl said as they pulled one of the many bells adorning her clothing off. For a split second Sibyl glowed yellow, bright as light itself. And then they were normal again, but the bell she pulled off glowed vibrantly.

Gently but swiftly, Sibyl lifted the skydancer's claw and placed the bell in it "if you ever want to find me, this bell will help you~" they stated with a wink before they flew off again, back towards their home in the carrion canyon.
@Dovlovely How about your lovely Mico... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37096094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370961/37096094_350.png[/img] [/url] ...with my lovely Kayo! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37145686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371457/37145686_350.png[/img] [/url] ------ The town square was bustling with life, merchants and traders from all around came to gather and sell their goods, and the eager citizens gawked at the shining fabric and delicious fruits that were on display. Despite the grey and gloomy sky, it seemed nothing could damper the mood in the square. Kayo wandered through the crowds, eagerly searching for some new silk. The silk was for a personal project of hers, the making of a new dance outfit, and she was hoping to have it complete before her grand performance the next day. It would be her first performance in this city, and she just couldn't wait! Kayo looked around in amazement at the amazing sights, before she caught glimpse of something even more grand. There, standing behind a stall filled to the brim with exquisite fabrics of all kinds, was an even more magnificent imperial. The bright blue scales on his large wings shone proudly from the rest of his silver body, and the black accents made his lean frame stand out. [i]'God he's gorgeous'[/i], Kayo thought, frozen with her eyes locked on the handsome stranger. [i]'Should I approach him[/i]?' she continued, and before she could have any doubts she suddenly spotted the most beautiful blue silk stacked just in front of the strangers stall. What luck, a handsome stranger and the exact fabric she had been searching for delivered directly to her. [i]'Must be fate'[/i], she thought idly, before slowly making her way towards them. As she approached, Kayo took a few deep breaths to prepare herself. Yet, just as she had gathered her wits, the stranger turned and looked directly at her, and suddenly she couldn't breathe. [i]God his eyes [/i]were the most beautiful shade of icy blue, and Kayo couldn't seem to take her eyes off them as they stared back at her quizzically. [i]'No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes"[/i]
@Dovlovely

How about your lovely Mico...

37096094_350.png

...with my lovely Kayo! ^^

37145686_350.png

The town square was bustling with life, merchants and traders from all around came to gather and sell their goods, and the eager citizens gawked at the shining fabric and delicious fruits that were on display. Despite the grey and gloomy sky, it seemed nothing could damper the mood in the square. Kayo wandered through the crowds, eagerly searching for some new silk. The silk was for a personal project of hers, the making of a new dance outfit, and she was hoping to have it complete before her grand performance the next day. It would be her first performance in this city, and she just couldn't wait!

Kayo looked around in amazement at the amazing sights, before she caught glimpse of something even more grand. There, standing behind a stall filled to the brim with exquisite fabrics of all kinds, was an even more magnificent imperial. The bright blue scales on his large wings shone proudly from the rest of his silver body, and the black accents made his lean frame stand out.

'God he's gorgeous', Kayo thought, frozen with her eyes locked on the handsome stranger. 'Should I approach him?' she continued, and before she could have any doubts she suddenly spotted the most beautiful blue silk stacked just in front of the strangers stall. What luck, a handsome stranger and the exact fabric she had been searching for delivered directly to her. 'Must be fate', she thought idly, before slowly making her way towards them.

As she approached, Kayo took a few deep breaths to prepare herself. Yet, just as she had gathered her wits, the stranger turned and looked directly at her, and suddenly she couldn't breathe. God his eyes were the most beautiful shade of icy blue, and Kayo couldn't seem to take her eyes off them as they stared back at her quizzically.

'No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes"

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 735 736