Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair organization
1 2 3
I was curious how others like to organize their lairs, as I like to organize mine by where ever their primary colour is at on the color wheel
I was curious how others like to organize their lairs, as I like to organize mine by where ever their primary colour is at on the color wheel
Page 1: G1s

Page 2: Fandragons (mostly)

Page 3/4: Breeders

Page 4+: Not my dragons, I'm holding them for someone else
Page 1: G1s

Page 2: Fandragons (mostly)

Page 3/4: Breeders

Page 4+: Not my dragons, I'm holding them for someone else
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif

Progens first. Followed by some faves/oldies, then my main army (mix of faves and who fits with the armor). I have a section of petal/butterfly/glimmer sorted by color. The rest is disorganized ><. Would love to do it all by color, but my army takes first precedence.

Progens first. Followed by some faves/oldies, then my main army (mix of faves and who fits with the armor). I have a section of petal/butterfly/glimmer sorted by color. The rest is disorganized ><. Would love to do it all by color, but my army takes first precedence.

lantern_by_angelichellraiser-d4kqjsv.gif
dancing in the moonlight
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png

_ludum_dare_27__the_end_of_the_line_by_pix3m-d6jnwih.png
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png
.:hw0Qrd0.png:.
CODACOT.
I put my progens and their family first. Then, I just organize by importance. I try to put similar looking dragons and mates together.
I put my progens and their family first. Then, I just organize by importance. I try to put similar looking dragons and mates together.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I put my progens first, then dragons I’ve kept for a long time after, and I make sure to keep breeding pairs together
I put my progens first, then dragons I’ve kept for a long time after, and I make sure to keep breeding pairs together
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I go by general color. My lair is like one giant, out of place rainbow :)
I go by general color. My lair is like one giant, out of place rainbow :)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Progens first, then a mixture of age & favoritism.
lmBVOQT.gif
My first page is basically... I do what I want.

Next page is elemental reps in some order I'm not sure about.

Page after that contains the overflow of elemental reps (22 dragons do not fit on one page, to my eternal consternation) and then more random dragons by breeding pair in whatever order I felt like at the time.

Everything after that is beyond our borders. You must never go there.
My first page is basically... I do what I want.

Next page is elemental reps in some order I'm not sure about.

Page after that contains the overflow of elemental reps (22 dragons do not fit on one page, to my eternal consternation) and then more random dragons by breeding pair in whatever order I felt like at the time.

Everything after that is beyond our borders. You must never go there.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
page 1 will be g1s only, then after that i'll have one of each breed and gender...
page 1 will be g1s only, then after that i'll have one of each breed and gender...
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="Whirlwish" date=2018-01-30 22:09:19] Progens first, then a mixture of age & favoritism. [/quote] Yea I mean, basically this haha.
Whirlwish wrote on 2018-01-30:
Yea I mean, basically this haha.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
1 2 3