Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lilyyy6's Trade shop
1 2 3 4
@lilyyy6

Hello there! I'm interested in your perfect skipping stones! I can pay 7 gems per stack, as I collect them (or treasure, I'd just have to convert some gems first!)

Also, if you need to check prices for fairness, the auction house is the way to go! If you need help with anything of the such, do let me know, as I'd be happy to help!

Additionally, do you happen to have any spare seafood for trade? I am in desperate need as it so happens after a small hiatus.
@lilyyy6

Hello there! I'm interested in your perfect skipping stones! I can pay 7 gems per stack, as I collect them (or treasure, I'd just have to convert some gems first!)

Also, if you need to check prices for fairness, the auction house is the way to go! If you need help with anything of the such, do let me know, as I'd be happy to help!

Additionally, do you happen to have any spare seafood for trade? I am in desperate need as it so happens after a small hiatus.
[center][color=magenta][size=4]I am going to fit this all in one post for convenience...[/color][/size][/center] @clanguardian [color=orange]I really liked the Celestial hues for imperial female. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/13255.png[/img] Was there anything that you wanted from my list?[/color] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] @NekoIceDragon [color=blue]yes I will trade you the Faded Shadowbinder Effigy for a white queen and king[/color] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] @Twizz [color=brown]I would like some faded treasure chests. How much yarn for one chest would be fair?[/color] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] @TheMythOfBeauty [color=green]7 gems for a stack of perfect skipping stones sounds fair. How many stacks would you like? *also, I do have seafood.* [/color] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] @isabellaclark94 [color=purple]Do you have anything to offer?[/color] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center]
I am going to fit this all in one post for convenience...
@clanguardian
I really liked the Celestial hues for imperial female.
13255.png
Was there anything that you wanted from my list?

@NekoIceDragon
yes I will trade you the Faded Shadowbinder Effigy for a white queen and king

@Twizz
I would like some faded treasure chests. How much yarn for one chest would be fair?

@TheMythOfBeauty
7 gems for a stack of perfect skipping stones sounds fair. How many stacks would you like?

*also, I do have seafood.*

@isabellaclark94
Do you have anything to offer?
@lilyyy6 I'm hoping to trade for your Unhatched Fire Egg. The skin is 80kt LAH price, the egg is 235kt. See anything else you like that could make up the difference? Otherwise you can purchase the skin, I'd take 75kt or 78g for it.
@lilyyy6 I'm hoping to trade for your Unhatched Fire Egg. The skin is 80kt LAH price, the egg is 235kt. See anything else you like that could make up the difference? Otherwise you can purchase the skin, I'd take 75kt or 78g for it.
@clanguardian what about the skin and a Snowfall robe. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/21154.png[/img] would you be able to add another skin like the Ruin wanderer for imperial male? or is that too much? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/16388.png[/img]
@clanguardian
what about the skin and a Snowfall robe.
21154.png
would you be able to add another skin like the Ruin wanderer for imperial male? or is that too much?
16388.png
cool coding formats to copy:)
@lilyyy6
Great! Sounds good to me. CR?
@lilyyy6
Great! Sounds good to me. CR?
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
@lilyyy6

Let's see could you do all 11 Umbral Yarn for 5-6 Rusted Treasure Chests? :)
@lilyyy6

Let's see could you do all 11 Umbral Yarn for 5-6 Rusted Treasure Chests? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
ok sounds good. I will set up a CR
@twizz
ok sounds good. I will set up a CR
I have some Queens and treasure
I have some Queens and treasure
@isabellaclark94
don't forget to ping me if you want to trade or I will not get a notification.

Also, A dragon egg is worth a lot of treasure and I no longer need chess pieces. I think it is worth around 235,000 Treasure.

Do you have anything else to offer or maybe you would want something else from the list?
@isabellaclark94
don't forget to ping me if you want to trade or I will not get a notification.

Also, A dragon egg is worth a lot of treasure and I no longer need chess pieces. I think it is worth around 235,000 Treasure.

Do you have anything else to offer or maybe you would want something else from the list?
@lilyyy6

Hi!!

I'm interested in your fired egg.

My sales thread is in my signature. LMK if you see some things you would like.

@lilyyy6

Hi!!

I'm interested in your fired egg.

My sales thread is in my signature. LMK if you see some things you would like.

1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
1 2 3 4