Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lilyyy6's Trade shop
1 2 3 4
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JcPBU517PcQ/WP0G7r48iKI/AAAAAAAAAOg/WNjHlxJcc_kJDLqiVbwnwy5MXxXT79OqQCL0B/w530-d-h112-p-rw/Lilyyy6%2527s%2Btrade%2Bshop%2Bheading%2BFR.png[/img] [s][color=blue]Hello! [color=black]This is my [color=blue]T[color=turquoise]r[color=lime]a[color=green]d[color=blue]e[color=turquoise] S[color=lime]h[color=green]o[color=blue]p[color=turquoise]! [color=black] It is just getting started but it will build up ^_^ {this is the new shop} [s][center][color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[color=red]_[color=orange]_[color=yellow]_[color=green]_[color=blue]_[color=purple]_[/center] [center][color=brown][size=3] Food|Materials|Apparel|Familiars|Battle Items|Skins|Specialty|Other [/size][/color][/center] [s][center][color=purple][size=3][s]here is a dancing Eevee to watch the shop while I am gone^_^[/size][/color][/center] [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2015/vmE-vo.gif[/img] [size=4][color=blue][s]if you have trouble thinking of things to offer then check out this small list I made [/color][/size][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ug8V5dVyMzQH6hHhXMRcbDxwZwSGPs4tBZYZVUSAXqo/edit][color=sand]here[/url]. [size=3][s]You can post your own list of thing to trade as well:) If you post a list I will add it to the main forum post. (the shortest lists go on top) If you want to trade with someone ping them and tell them what item you want to trade for.[/size] [s][color=red][size=5]*It seems my [color=orange]Unhatched Fire Egg[/color] has disappeared from my hoard and vault. I am not sure what happened but am working on it.*[/color][/size] [center][size=3][s]so sorry for the inconvenience[/size][/center][/s] [size=3][s]lol found it...[/size][/s] [center][size=5]this person has given up on FR since her school computer has been returned for the year[/center]
Lilyyy6%2527s%2Btrade%2Bshop%2Bheading%2BFR.png

Hello! This is my Trade Shop!
It is just getting started but it will build up ^_^
{this is the new shop}

Food|Materials|Apparel|Familiars|Battle Items|Skins|Specialty|Other

here is a dancing Eevee to watch the shop while I am gone^_^
vmE-vo.gif

if you have trouble thinking of things to offer then check out this small list I made here.

You can post your own list of thing to trade as well:)
If you post a list I will add it to the main forum post. (the shortest lists go on top)

If you want to trade with someone ping them and tell them what item you want to trade for.

*It seems my Unhatched Fire Egg has disappeared from my hoard and vault. I am not sure what happened but am working on it.*
so sorry for the inconvenience

lol found it...

this person has given up on FR since her school computer has been returned for the year
cool coding formats to copy:)
@Lilyyy7
What do you want for the Sweetheart Claw
@Lilyyy7
What do you want for the Sweetheart Claw
@beniscool
Either make an offer or you can check out my new list I made. The link is in the first post.
@beniscool
Either make an offer or you can check out my new list I made. The link is in the first post.
[quote name="isabellaclark94" date=2017-03-12 09:20:08] Can I have some sea scorpion fossils and some trilobite fossils. Piz [/quote] @isabellaclark94 this is my new thread for the trade shop. you can look at my list (link in first post) to make an offer. :)
isabellaclark94 wrote on 2017-03-12:
Can I have some sea scorpion fossils and some trilobite fossils. Piz

@isabellaclark94
this is my new thread for the trade shop. you can look at my list (link in first post) to make an offer. :)
@Turnoroid [quote name="Turnoroid" date=2017-03-09 14:35:29] What do you want for 11 umbral yarn? [/quote] I made a list of things that I am looking for{link in first post}. other than that just make an offer. thank you for waiting until I made the new thread:)
@Turnoroid
Turnoroid wrote on 2017-03-09:
What do you want for 11 umbral yarn?
I made a list of things that I am looking for{link in first post}. other than that just make an offer.
thank you for waiting until I made the new thread:)
@lilyyy6
I can give you an XXY orca Mirror for 3 Ambush stones.
@lilyyy6
I can give you an XXY orca Mirror for 3 Ambush stones.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@turnoroid
I am not sure what the XXY and XXX mean. could you explain? I have come across them in the past but never knew what they meant.
@turnoroid
I am not sure what the XXY and XXX mean. could you explain? I have come across them in the past but never knew what they meant.
@lilyyy6
Colours. XXY means that dragon has similar primary and secondary and different tertiary, for example. I offer you a Mirror with Orca/Orca/Dust (it was dust or silver, I don't remember xD)
@lilyyy6
Colours. XXY means that dragon has similar primary and secondary and different tertiary, for example. I offer you a Mirror with Orca/Orca/Dust (it was dust or silver, I don't remember xD)
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@turnoroid
ok thx for the explanation :)
I don't have any more room for dragons though {actually, I have so many mirror dragons that they are all 10% off at my Dragon Sale. link in signature} I have a lot of mirror actually so no thank you. I am willing to trade the 4 ambush {|Battle Items|} for something else. :)
@turnoroid
ok thx for the explanation :)
I don't have any more room for dragons though {actually, I have so many mirror dragons that they are all 10% off at my Dragon Sale. link in signature} I have a lot of mirror actually so no thank you. I am willing to trade the 4 ambush {|Battle Items|} for something else. :)
1 2 3 4