Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Late Nights on FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I was going to auction off two of my pc hatchlings that I hadn't bothered to finish leveling. So I though I clicked the auction button... but accidently clicked the exalt button instead. I facepalmed and moved onto the next hatchling, telling myself not to ever do that again. Naturally, I do the same to the next hatchling. Oh yeah, they were both unnamed when they were exalted T_T
I was going to auction off two of my pc hatchlings that I hadn't bothered to finish leveling. So I though I clicked the auction button... but accidently clicked the exalt button instead. I facepalmed and moved onto the next hatchling, telling myself not to ever do that again. Naturally, I do the same to the next hatchling. Oh yeah, they were both unnamed when they were exalted T_T
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
"Hey, if I stay up just ___ I'll make it past rollover!"
"Hey, if I stay up just ___ I'll make it past rollover!"
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Me at 1 am: ey i should buy this dragon its pretty
Me when i wake up: what is that disgusting abomination and who brought it here
Me at 1 am: ey i should buy this dragon its pretty
Me when i wake up: what is that disgusting abomination and who brought it here
[quote name="sourfox" date=2016-10-09 20:32:11] whispers [i]i'll just check the AH real quick before going to sleep...[/i] [/quote] 2 true 4 me. NEVER check AH at night. Seriously, I hallucinated a dragon just yesterday, and spend close to an hour searching for the derg I could never find!
sourfox wrote on 2016-10-09:
whispers i'll just check the AH real quick before going to sleep...
2 true 4 me.
NEVER check AH at night.

Seriously, I hallucinated a dragon just yesterday, and spend close to an hour searching for the derg I could never find!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
 » Looking for Sky/Pearl/pastel tert G1
"Oh, this is all junk. Might as well hoard-sell it."

The next day:

"Wait where are my Swipp materials-"
"Oh, this is all junk. Might as well hoard-sell it."

The next day:

"Wait where are my Swipp materials-"
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
" I need to buy this dragon oKAY WHAT CAN I SELL FOR IT-- Ffffff I have nothing to sell"
" I need to buy this dragon oKAY WHAT CAN I SELL FOR IT-- Ffffff I have nothing to sell"
[quote name="Dravrei" date=2016-10-09 21:18:26] I sometimes stay up long enough to see rollover happen, but I don't usually do anything too ridiculous. [/quote] This is exactly what happens to me sometimes, especially before april fools morning. As april fools me so egregiously put it: [quote="I"] I WAS JUST DOING MY BUSINESS LATE AT NIGHT AND THEN SUDDENLY [size=7][b]*WHAM*([/b][/size] ART IS THRUST MY WAY [/quote] I was caught completely off guard by it.
Dravrei wrote on 2016-10-09:
I sometimes stay up long enough to see rollover happen, but I don't usually do anything too ridiculous.
This is exactly what happens to me sometimes, especially before april fools morning.

As april fools me so egregiously put it:
I wrote:
I WAS JUST DOING MY BUSINESS LATE AT NIGHT AND THEN SUDDENLY
*WHAM*(
ART IS THRUST MY WAY
I was caught completely off guard by it.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Once I pulled an all nighter on FR and spent ALL my treasure and gems.... I was so confused in the morning at why I had 0 treasure and suddenly remembered that o spent it all and spent the rest of the day cringing at myself.
Once I pulled an all nighter on FR and spent ALL my treasure and gems.... I was so confused in the morning at why I had 0 treasure and suddenly remembered that o spent it all and spent the rest of the day cringing at myself.
idk what to put here lol
I'm actually productive at things like writing bios and such since staying up late enough makes me too tired to be upset at my own work. When it comes to keeping my impulses in check though...
I'm actually productive at things like writing bios and such since staying up late enough makes me too tired to be upset at my own work. When it comes to keeping my impulses in check though...
h1d7LhT.png
Impulse buying dragons and art, lol.
Impulse buying dragons and art, lol.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11