Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Late Nights on FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ITS BACK HWAT
ITS BACK HWAT
dQT1EzU.gif
if I do anything late its coli, but I don't do FR late much
if I do anything late its coli, but I don't do FR late much
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Exalted a lv1 adult instead of the leveled fodder next to him during our last profit push... no profits for me!
Exalted a lv1 adult instead of the leveled fodder next to him during our last profit push... no profits for me!
yDxBpzp.png
"I'm gonna stay up and wait for rollover so I can see the festival update!"

*rollover*

...It's Saturday.
"I'm gonna stay up and wait for rollover so I can see the festival update!"

*rollover*

...It's Saturday.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
i'll forget to click my familiars because

"the next day doesn't start til i fall asleep and wake up again"

so i think i have the ability to prolong the "day" for some reason

but then next thing i know, BOOM rollover. In youre face, shoulda clicked your familiars when you woke up you incompetent FOOOOLll

now you dont get those iron treasure chests you were gonna get if you had clicked them, how do you feel bout that, huh?

stop procrastinating
i'll forget to click my familiars because

"the next day doesn't start til i fall asleep and wake up again"

so i think i have the ability to prolong the "day" for some reason

but then next thing i know, BOOM rollover. In youre face, shoulda clicked your familiars when you woke up you incompetent FOOOOLll

now you dont get those iron treasure chests you were gonna get if you had clicked them, how do you feel bout that, huh?

stop procrastinating
CLICK THIS FOR BEUATY
infp | chaotic neutral | pisces | slytherin

ImLwTCX.png
I have a dreadful habit of buying dragons, putting them into sections, then I wake up and realize Hmm I don't actually want any of these dragons I could use these items for ones that need them. and either exalt the lot or auction them off the next morning.
I have a dreadful habit of buying dragons, putting them into sections, then I wake up and realize Hmm I don't actually want any of these dragons I could use these items for ones that need them. and either exalt the lot or auction them off the next morning.
Wasting money I should be using on expansions
Wasting money I should be using on expansions
HzGpUHb.png
ha yes I have stayed up on FR before! it's ether I can't sleep and I will go on the forms or the FHG (Fandom Hunger Games) goes over time and I want to see the end of it, to see how I did.
ha yes I have stayed up on FR before! it's ether I can't sleep and I will go on the forms or the FHG (Fandom Hunger Games) goes over time and I want to see the end of it, to see how I did.
'I'm sad, I should buy things to fulfill me'

'This did not fulfill me, it only made me poor'

I should save impulse purchases for when I'm excited about FR, hard to summon the enthusiasm at 5am.
'I'm sad, I should buy things to fulfill me'

'This did not fulfill me, it only made me poor'

I should save impulse purchases for when I'm excited about FR, hard to summon the enthusiasm at 5am.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
My late nights are typically me rushing to level and exalt a dragon preventing me from hatching a nest before the downtime.

Or bumping my item sale thread and continuously refreshing it
My late nights are typically me rushing to level and exalt a dragon preventing me from hatching a nest before the downtime.

Or bumping my item sale thread and continuously refreshing it
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11