Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ophician's sketchies [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@ophician

username: Cloneclone (For my GF!)
character: X
details: In the event you're okay with drawing fanart? She's a homestuck character my GF RPs.
lined/color/shading: Shading!

username: Cloneclone (For a friend!)
character: X Anyone you wanna pick from here?
details: I don't have any deets because I don't know much about anyone in the list there :'D I just wanted to get art for friend
lined/color/shading: Color
@ophician

username: Cloneclone (For my GF!)
character: X
details: In the event you're okay with drawing fanart? She's a homestuck character my GF RPs.
lined/color/shading: Shading!

username: Cloneclone (For a friend!)
character: X Anyone you wanna pick from here?
details: I don't have any deets because I don't know much about anyone in the list there :'D I just wanted to get art for friend
lined/color/shading: Color
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@ophician,

username: Cacogen
character: Rinji
details: ---
lined/color/shading: color please!
@ophician,

username: Cacogen
character: Rinji
details: ---
lined/color/shading: color please!
moHYLEk.gif
@cloneclone @cacogen

got you both! feel free to send payment anytime <3
@cloneclone @cacogen

got you both! feel free to send payment anytime <3
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician: Ah! I'd like to claim that last slot, please! I'll edit in my info in a bit~

username: Kitemaker
character: Arthur
details: I'm thinking his jacket is just a beat-up old leather thing, sort of like this? I don't actually have any other references of him, so I hope this is okay! He has a very bland, not easily impressed sort of personality, if that helps.
lined/color/shading: Shading, please eue

@ophician: Ah! I'd like to claim that last slot, please! I'll edit in my info in a bit~

username: Kitemaker
character: Arthur
details: I'm thinking his jacket is just a beat-up old leather thing, sort of like this? I don't actually have any other references of him, so I hope this is okay! He has a very bland, not easily impressed sort of personality, if that helps.
lined/color/shading: Shading, please eue

De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@ophician

Could I get on your pinglist please? I was eyeing your illuminarti stuff last week but just got too busy ^^
@ophician

Could I get on your pinglist please? I was eyeing your illuminarti stuff last week but just got too busy ^^
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@kitemaker

got you on the list! feel free to send payment anytime <3

@cerys

ofc!! thank you for your interest :D
@kitemaker

got you on the list! feel free to send payment anytime <3

@cerys

ofc!! thank you for your interest :D
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE

@ophician
aaa I'm not sure if I missed slots or not but if you're still open, could I reserve one please? ; v; I'll have to fill out the form in a couple of hours when I'm back at my laptop though!
@ophician
aaa I'm not sure if I missed slots or not but if you're still open, could I reserve one please? ; v; I'll have to fill out the form in a couple of hours when I'm back at my laptop though!
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@ophician hi ^_^
username: mainhoon
character: http://sta.sh/2294hj6txv74
details: he's kind and cheerful guy, likes adventure, help people and wants to know everything ^^ He often smiles and look with wide open eyes ^^
lined/color/shading: shading

if I'm a little late, I can wait as long as you need, I also can send payment now ^^
@ophician hi ^_^
username: mainhoon
character: http://sta.sh/2294hj6txv74
details: he's kind and cheerful guy, likes adventure, help people and wants to know everything ^^ He often smiles and look with wide open eyes ^^
lined/color/shading: shading

if I'm a little late, I can wait as long as you need, I also can send payment now ^^
@electric @mainhoon

you're both a little too late for the slot D: so sorry!! i like to work fast on pieces anyway so it won't be closed for super long tho c:
@electric @mainhoon

you're both a little too late for the slot D: so sorry!! i like to work fast on pieces anyway so it won't be closed for super long tho c:
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE

@ophician Should I claim a spot when you'll be open again, or you will work on my order after you done other? C:
@ophician Should I claim a spot when you'll be open again, or you will work on my order after you done other? C:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15