Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 3195 3196
@Satellitee

That is not correct.

All the slashes are physical attacks.

All moves consume breath other than Meditate and Scratch. So I don't know what you mean by "generally physical attacks don't consume breath".
@Satellitee

That is not correct.

All the slashes are physical attacks.

All moves consume breath other than Meditate and Scratch. So I don't know what you mean by "generally physical attacks don't consume breath".
@Dunkarooba @Satellitee I must have misunderstood something then! Slashes deal more damage with dragons who has have strength stats and bolts do more damage with dragons who have high intelligence. I guess I'm wondering which stat(s) would make the special ability more effective.
@Dunkarooba @Satellitee I must have misunderstood something then! Slashes deal more damage with dragons who has have strength stats and bolts do more damage with dragons who have high intelligence. I guess I'm wondering which stat(s) would make the special ability more effective.
@PlumeriaTree

Found a better way to do this:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=50501&p=mb

There's a guide! It goes through every battle stone and tells you what stat powers which move.

Just be aware: it is an old guide, so it says that augment stone (Earthen Might Fragment and so on) are bugged and don't work. That is NOT TRUE any more. Augment stones do work now.

Enfeeble and Enamour still don't though.
@PlumeriaTree

Found a better way to do this:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=50501&p=mb

There's a guide! It goes through every battle stone and tells you what stat powers which move.

Just be aware: it is an old guide, so it says that augment stone (Earthen Might Fragment and so on) are bugged and don't work. That is NOT TRUE any more. Augment stones do work now.

Enfeeble and Enamour still don't though.
@Dunkarooba Thank you so much! I just realized your first post answered my question anyways so I'm sorry to have bugged you again :/ I'm sure the guide will be super helpful though so I'm glad I did!
@Dunkarooba Thank you so much! I just realized your first post answered my question anyways so I'm sorry to have bugged you again :/ I'm sure the guide will be super helpful though so I'm glad I did!
@Dunkarooba
That's strange because they've never consumed my breath.
@Dunkarooba
That's strange because they've never consumed my breath.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
@PlumeriaTree

It's no problem! You got two different answers too, so some clarification was in order anyway :3

@Satellitee

All I can say is "they should". Which attacks aren't costing you breath? Make sure to watch closely. Some attacks are just very cheap, so it might not look like they cost breath, but they do.
@PlumeriaTree

It's no problem! You got two different answers too, so some clarification was in order anyway :3

@Satellitee

All I can say is "they should". Which attacks aren't costing you breath? Make sure to watch closely. Some attacks are just very cheap, so it might not look like they cost breath, but they do.
@FloatingInSpace
@Neffi
Ok!
Thank you! <3
@FloatingInSpace
@Neffi
Ok!
Thank you! <3
L2W2zjT.png
What's the level cap for gathering?
What's the level cap for gathering?
faxrqz.jpg
@oldjammerj I believe it's at 35 right now, but I think the highest level at which a new item is gatherable is 30 or 31 currently, depending on the type of gathering.
@oldjammerj I believe it's at 35 right now, but I think the highest level at which a new item is gatherable is 30 or 31 currently, depending on the type of gathering.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@oldjammerj @Leopardmask nope, it's at level 40! got bumped up during the last lair expansion (to 200 spaces). source
@oldjammerj @Leopardmask nope, it's at level 40! got bumped up during the last lair expansion (to 200 spaces). source
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 3195 3196