Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/B] Thunder/Star/Flame Goblin +sales
1 2 3
bump
bump
tumblr_nm0133rANp1tprdfgo1_500.gif
@Spazz

How about the lightning and arcane goblins for Pauper? :) Aside from that, are there any other items you might be interested to even out the trade for Armor?
@Spazz

How about the lightning and arcane goblins for Pauper? :) Aside from that, are there any other items you might be interested to even out the trade for Armor?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh

Dunno, I guess I'm okay with odds and ends that basically even out the trade. Mostly apparel. So the cost of armor - cost of fire goblin and then the leftovers fill in with items :D

@cuddleh

Dunno, I guess I'm okay with odds and ends that basically even out the trade. Mostly apparel. So the cost of armor - cost of fire goblin and then the leftovers fill in with items :D

@Spazz

Mmkay, well, I have a lot of filigree armor pieces, some sky blue silks, and howmanyever rogue pieces; I can also send more of the kind of thing that you'd melt down for baldwin, if that's more your speed. Any preferences? (Just want to make sure you get something you'd like or use! :3)
@Spazz

Mmkay, well, I have a lot of filigree armor pieces, some sky blue silks, and howmanyever rogue pieces; I can also send more of the kind of thing that you'd melt down for baldwin, if that's more your speed. Any preferences? (Just want to make sure you get something you'd like or use! :3)
@cuddleh I'd prefer silks if you have them.
@cuddleh I'd prefer silks if you have them.
@Spazz

i usually buy fest currency for 2 for 1 gems, would you trade these for a blazing and enchanting goblin?

Immaculet Tablet x82
Eternal Snow x8
Charged Sprocket x43
Bladed Flatleaf x33
Shimmering Pinecone x6
Glowing Ember x22

@Spazz

i usually buy fest currency for 2 for 1 gems, would you trade these for a blazing and enchanting goblin?

Immaculet Tablet x82
Eternal Snow x8
Charged Sprocket x43
Bladed Flatleaf x33
Shimmering Pinecone x6
Glowing Ember x22

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@pumpkinpepper it seems like I might be able to trade all 3 goblins in with user CUDDLEH. I wouldn't mind selling my fest currency though!
@pumpkinpepper it seems like I might be able to trade all 3 goblins in with user CUDDLEH. I wouldn't mind selling my fest currency though!
@Spazz

Alrighty! I'll toss in a few silk pieces to balance out the cost (sorry, I've been in class off and on all morning!). Would you mind sending the CR? :3
@Spazz

Alrighty! I'll toss in a few silk pieces to balance out the cost (sorry, I've been in class off and on all morning!). Would you mind sending the CR? :3
@cuddleh

So sorry, things came up! I wish I could have been online earlier...
The CR has been sent!
@cuddleh

So sorry, things came up! I wish I could have been online earlier...
The CR has been sent!
@Spazz Can I buy those rusted treasure chests?
@Spazz Can I buy those rusted treasure chests?
MOmur6N.png
1 2 3