Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed (old shop)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62
@swiftkicker hiya can I get a slot for Dawnbringer please ^^
@swiftkicker hiya can I get a slot for Dawnbringer please ^^
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina ok got you on the list!
@Irarina ok got you on the list!
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
@swiftkicker could I sign up for dawnbringer? Should I send over a CR request with payment? :) Sorry, I got kinda confused with the sign up sheet lol.
@swiftkicker could I sign up for dawnbringer? Should I send over a CR request with payment? :) Sorry, I got kinda confused with the sign up sheet lol.
ido52i9.pngevileye.gifuq3bpcQ.png

angels are watching over you
@Cherubim np added you!
@Cherubim np added you!
@swiftkicker May I have a slot for Dawnbringer? Should I send the payment Crossroad now?
@swiftkicker May I have a slot for Dawnbringer? Should I send the payment Crossroad now?
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
@Chaimellow hey there, i've added you to the list! its up to you, when the first set of blueprints comes back (hopefully in a few days) i'm going to mass ping everyone on the list to remind them to send in payment for the next batch. you can wait til then to send payment if you like! ^ -^
@Chaimellow hey there, i've added you to the list! its up to you, when the first set of blueprints comes back (hopefully in a few days) i'm going to mass ping everyone on the list to remind them to send in payment for the next batch. you can wait til then to send payment if you like! ^ -^
@Imani
@Prelude
@Siopilos
@Amorah
@haxure
@xHel
@delightfuliza
@pooses
@Primaria
@JackalSmiler
@Vespertiine
@Darlnim
@Mumtup
@hayum
@Roizu
@Micheru
@Astale
@scarletskyz
@Irarina
@Cherubim

hey all, just letting you know the first batch of blueprint was accepted so you can send in payment (750g) for dawnbringer via PM if you are still interested! i'll be accepting payment until i send out the last batch of blueprints some point on December 1st. if there are not enough slots filled to complete a full run, i will of course send you back your gems.
i probably won't be responding to payment received individually or be online much today but i will add you to the paid list and mass ping everyone i've received payments from at the end of the day.

thank you, let me know if you have questions and i promise to get to them eventually!
@Imani
@Prelude
@Siopilos
@Amorah
@haxure
@xHel
@delightfuliza
@pooses
@Primaria
@JackalSmiler
@Vespertiine
@Darlnim
@Mumtup
@hayum
@Roizu
@Micheru
@Astale
@scarletskyz
@Irarina
@Cherubim

hey all, just letting you know the first batch of blueprint was accepted so you can send in payment (750g) for dawnbringer via PM if you are still interested! i'll be accepting payment until i send out the last batch of blueprints some point on December 1st. if there are not enough slots filled to complete a full run, i will of course send you back your gems.
i probably won't be responding to payment received individually or be online much today but i will add you to the paid list and mass ping everyone i've received payments from at the end of the day.

thank you, let me know if you have questions and i promise to get to them eventually!
@Irarina
@Siopilos
@Primaria
@Darlnim
@Vespertiine
@scarletskyz

thanks for your payments, submitted the 4th run ;')
@Irarina
@Siopilos
@Primaria
@Darlnim
@Vespertiine
@scarletskyz

thanks for your payments, submitted the 4th run ;')
@swiftkicker
could I get my hands on a copy of that imp skin?? ; v ;
@swiftkicker
could I get my hands on a copy of that imp skin?? ; v ;
@swiftkicker

Is it too late to give gems :'DD????
@swiftkicker

Is it too late to give gems :'DD????
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62