Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed (old shop)
@Evet, Could I get a slot for the Kelp king? I will send payment a little later tonight.
@Evet, Could I get a slot for the Kelp king? I will send payment a little later tonight.
@evet can I get a slot for kelp king?
@evet can I get a slot for kelp king?
8HH30Ku.png
@Evet
Can you add me to the general pinglist, please?
@Evet
Can you add me to the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Evet
Put me down for a copy of kelp king please!
@Evet
Put me down for a copy of kelp king please!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Swiftkicker I just love Kelp King and how it looks on my boy :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4553762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45538/4553762_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Swiftkicker
I just love Kelp King and how it looks on my boy :)

4553762_350.png
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Evet can i get a general pinglist add? mostly interested in dawnbringer but all of these are so pretty ;v;
@Evet can i get a general pinglist add? mostly interested in dawnbringer but all of these are so pretty ;v;
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Evet Can I get a slot for Kelp King?
@Evet Can I get a slot for Kelp King?
@Evet Oh cool, yeah, could you hold one for me? I need to shuffle done accents around and get more gems, but that shouldn't take too long.
@Evet Oh cool, yeah, could you hold one for me? I need to shuffle done accents around and get more gems, but that shouldn't take too long.
@Evet

May I grab a copy of Kelp King, if you have any left?
@Evet

May I grab a copy of Kelp King, if you have any left?
@Evet
I wanted ti ask if I am on the list for Kelp King or not or if I need to send payment. (I am on the ping list for it but idk if that counts for a slot or not)
@Evet
I wanted ti ask if I am on the list for Kelp King or not or if I need to send payment. (I am on the ping list for it but idk if that counts for a slot or not)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png