Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed (old shop)
@Imani yep go ahead! there are 4 slots left on what i feel like is gonna be the last run
@Imani yep go ahead! there are 4 slots left on what i feel like is gonna be the last run
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
@swiftkicker

Add me to the Dawnbringer list please!
@swiftkicker

Add me to the Dawnbringer list please!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@swiftkicker
May I have a slot of Dawnbringer?
@swiftkicker
May I have a slot of Dawnbringer?
Could I have a slot of Dawnbringer...?
Could I have a slot of Dawnbringer...?
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif

@Princoxx (i'm sorry, i forgot before i sent you the CR message but double CR's always cause me issues with delivering skins, so i've canceled it)
@Cloudy96
@dr090909

hey there, i'll be gone today so i won't be able to respond after this, but i wanted to let you three know, unless at least 4 more people sign up for a run before 2300, there won't be enough paid slots to fill a run before the skin cycles out. if you like i can ping you when the skin comes back in the new year?

i'm sorry about doing it like this, it feels arbitrary to cut it off but responding to ppl/keeping records of who has gotten their skins/who has paid/ who hasn't with this many orders is taking me more time and energy than i expected and i'm going to be really busy the next few weeks T H T apologies!

@Princoxx (i'm sorry, i forgot before i sent you the CR message but double CR's always cause me issues with delivering skins, so i've canceled it)
@Cloudy96
@dr090909

hey there, i'll be gone today so i won't be able to respond after this, but i wanted to let you three know, unless at least 4 more people sign up for a run before 2300, there won't be enough paid slots to fill a run before the skin cycles out. if you like i can ping you when the skin comes back in the new year?

i'm sorry about doing it like this, it feels arbitrary to cut it off but responding to ppl/keeping records of who has gotten their skins/who has paid/ who hasn't with this many orders is taking me more time and energy than i expected and i'm going to be really busy the next few weeks T H T apologies!

@swiftkicker

Okay... Then please ping me when the skin comes back :3!!!
@swiftkicker

Okay... Then please ping me when the skin comes back :3!!!
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@swiftkicker

Could I get a slot for dawnbringer?
@swiftkicker

Could I get a slot for dawnbringer?
@swiftkicker

Sorry!! In that case, please ping me when you decide to do another run.
@swiftkicker

Sorry!! In that case, please ping me when you decide to do another run.
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@swiftkicker
It's OK,please ping me when it comes back!^_^
@swiftkicker
It's OK,please ping me when it comes back!^_^
@Princoxx
@Cloudy96
@dr090909
@Yin

you guys are on the pinglist, thank you!
@Princoxx
@Cloudy96
@dr090909
@Yin

you guys are on the pinglist, thank you!