Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interflight Mafia Hub
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 119
Hey there, I have a mafia in mind. I have an outline and even read a wuide about it. Should I just go with it and do it? I only played 3 games so far and I died in all of them. I don't want to mess up.
Hey there, I have a mafia in mind. I have an outline and even read a wuide about it. Should I just go with it and do it? I only played 3 games so far and I died in all of them. I don't want to mess up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
/Discord
@Fil *looks up hopefully* Is there a vacancy for a co-mod? :D
((lel I haven't hosted a game yet but I've been wanting to, but I also have no experience and wanna be a co-mod for something first before starting! Plus it'll be sort of easy to communicate since we have the same timezone lel))
@Fil *looks up hopefully* Is there a vacancy for a co-mod? :D
((lel I haven't hosted a game yet but I've been wanting to, but I also have no experience and wanna be a co-mod for something first before starting! Plus it'll be sort of easy to communicate since we have the same timezone lel))
jghAv2V.png
@Fil
I could give you a hand as a co-mod, if you'd like~ I'm a pretty experienced player, and I've run my own mafia too. If not, then I'd be happy to just have a look at your setup and maybe give a few ideas to help spice it up ;3
@Fil
I could give you a hand as a co-mod, if you'd like~ I'm a pretty experienced player, and I've run my own mafia too. If not, then I'd be happy to just have a look at your setup and maybe give a few ideas to help spice it up ;3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@passingavery

Could you add me to the RP style-only pinglist? Thank you!
@passingavery

Could you add me to the RP style-only pinglist? Thank you!
@Fil
Could you ping me for sign ups? I'm not on the ping list, but I'd love to play in your game.
@Fil
Could you ping me for sign ups? I'm not on the ping list, but I'd love to play in your game.
@Fil We have a number of experienced mods who will be happy to look over your games and give you help with balancing and making sure everything will function correctly. Aside from myself, there's also @Kirkfan2255 @Stanari and others (not sure who I have permission to ping? Those two for sure, so I'll stop there)
@Fil We have a number of experienced mods who will be happy to look over your games and give you help with balancing and making sure everything will function correctly. Aside from myself, there's also @Kirkfan2255 @Stanari and others (not sure who I have permission to ping? Those two for sure, so I'll stop there)
TuEVAjZ.png
@Werelynx
My bad, I thought I'd gotten back to you and apparently had not! You are on the All Styles list, which automatically feeds into the RP pinglist when you ping it :)

@DiamondNoodles
Added!

@Fil
I'm always happy to help look over setups! There's no 'requisite' amount of games to play before you mod a game, it's different for everyone! For example, I had played 3 games before I modded for the first time, but there's some other folks I know who've played 10 or 15 games and have only designed their own game, not yet hosted it.

But yeah, sometimes jumping in is just the best way to get into it! Helping someone mod a game, having a comod, or having another experienced mod look over your setup are all good ways to help make your game awesome.
@Werelynx
My bad, I thought I'd gotten back to you and apparently had not! You are on the All Styles list, which automatically feeds into the RP pinglist when you ping it :)

@DiamondNoodles
Added!

@Fil
I'm always happy to help look over setups! There's no 'requisite' amount of games to play before you mod a game, it's different for everyone! For example, I had played 3 games before I modded for the first time, but there's some other folks I know who've played 10 or 15 games and have only designed their own game, not yet hosted it.

But yeah, sometimes jumping in is just the best way to get into it! Helping someone mod a game, having a comod, or having another experienced mod look over your setup are all good ways to help make your game awesome.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Fil
You seem to have a plethora of offers already but yeah I'd definitely be willing to do a setup review.
@Fil
You seem to have a plethora of offers already but yeah I'd definitely be willing to do a setup review.
MM82e8q.png
@kirkfan2255
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
@kirkfan2255
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@StormDreamer @Nerasis @luxmold @ChaoticReactions @kirkfan225 @Stanari

Geez thanks. I would start doing something about it shortly after I eat lunch. Would probably start a sign-ups threads shortly after I register it.
@StormDreamer @Nerasis @luxmold @ChaoticReactions @kirkfan225 @Stanari

Geez thanks. I would start doing something about it shortly after I eat lunch. Would probably start a sign-ups threads shortly after I register it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
/Discord