Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Boggle salt thread] help! i'm--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ichamo

*notices the 2 treasures*
*crouches in a corner*
*cries*
@Ichamo

*notices the 2 treasures*
*crouches in a corner*
*cries*
Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif*Collecting notifs, so if you urgently want to contact me, please send a pm*Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif
@Ichamo no literally r.i.p [img]https://i.imgur.com/wxcD83Zh.jpg[/img]
@Ichamo

no literally
r.i.p

wxcD83Zh.jpg
Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif*Collecting notifs, so if you urgently want to contact me, please send a pm*Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif
@Ichamo I mean, I'm not broke, but it's knowing that several people already have tons of fully gened and dressed Bogsneaks that came from eggs that makes me wish I had that kind of disposable income. I've always wondered what it feels like to be able to spend millions of treasure and thousands of gems with complete abandon.
@Ichamo I mean, I'm not broke, but it's knowing that several people already have tons of fully gened and dressed Bogsneaks that came from eggs that makes me wish I had that kind of disposable income. I've always wondered what it feels like to be able to spend millions of treasure and thousands of gems with complete abandon.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
I'm too broke to buy myself a scroll as well... and only level 2 in baldwin
Luckily (?) I started renting out my cauldron to melt stuff down, 1k or 1g per material. So maybe someday I'll either have the cash or the level to brew my own
I'm too broke to buy myself a scroll as well... and only level 2 in baldwin
Luckily (?) I started renting out my cauldron to melt stuff down, 1k or 1g per material. So maybe someday I'll either have the cash or the level to brew my own
Give it a few months and the auction house will be flooded with them.

After the breeding cooldown we gonna be poppin them Bogsneak bottles man
Give it a few months and the auction house will be flooded with them.

After the breeding cooldown we gonna be poppin them Bogsneak bottles man
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
I feel the salt as well man
I feel the salt as well man
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
I think I fall into the "i have no FR moneymaking skills" category
I think I fall into the "i have no FR moneymaking skills" category
i have enough to get my own egg but don't have anyone to brew it ;3;
i have enough to get my own egg but don't have anyone to brew it ;3;
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Ichamo I wouldn't have enough treasure for a lovely Bogsneak yet, but I have another permadragon who needs his final gene first (halfway there)... Ignoring the other 3 permadragons I bought yesterday... Too much to buy, not enough treasure to earn. ;-;
@Ichamo I wouldn't have enough treasure for a lovely Bogsneak yet, but I have another permadragon who needs his final gene first (halfway there)... Ignoring the other 3 permadragons I bought yesterday... Too much to buy, not enough treasure to earn. ;-;
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm in the "not high enough level for making an egg" and "I really wish I could buy a stupid rune gene" catagory....

(Although I could buy Runes in the AH I would rather get it first-hand for less if Plague gets Dom again >_> ehh)
I'm in the "not high enough level for making an egg" and "I really wish I could buy a stupid rune gene" catagory....

(Although I could buy Runes in the AH I would rather get it first-hand for less if Plague gets Dom again >_> ehh)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8