Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Boggle salt thread] help! i'm--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ichamo

I'm with ya! One of my friends is the real MVP (love ya Haisyn <3) and fronted the bill for me so their friend could brew me an egg. Granted, I have one, but that was a generous gift from a rich person with a kind heart (I tried to get them to let me pay them back but they weren't having it)
@Ichamo

I'm with ya! One of my friends is the real MVP (love ya Haisyn <3) and fronted the bill for me so their friend could brew me an egg. Granted, I have one, but that was a generous gift from a rich person with a kind heart (I tried to get them to let me pay them back but they weren't having it)
2a0fe300fb5b31adf52d16fd05063f58f871f900.gif
jules || they/them
faq
wishlist
gen 1 sales
sorneith’s most wanted
kiss he nose
@Bloodborne

that is some luck right there!

I only have 1 mildly active friend (most of the others rarely go on and their poor dergs;; they are starving;; ) and I don't think they have much more treasure than me at the moment

Hopefully my plan of 5 20kt sketches per week can help me out...
@Bloodborne

that is some luck right there!

I only have 1 mildly active friend (most of the others rarely go on and their poor dergs;; they are starving;; ) and I don't think they have much more treasure than me at the moment

Hopefully my plan of 5 20kt sketches per week can help me out...
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo

It isn't much, but I'd be willing to buy a sketch.

Do you do dragon art or Gijinka? Because Morpheus never has enough art and needs a Gijinka, Cassie is spoiled and has both but needs more, Doppelganger needs both, Corvid needs both (I'd say Corvus but she isn't done), and Doubt needs both (she'd need to be worked from her scry though).

If you're up to it, any of those I'd love more art of.
@Ichamo

It isn't much, but I'd be willing to buy a sketch.

Do you do dragon art or Gijinka? Because Morpheus never has enough art and needs a Gijinka, Cassie is spoiled and has both but needs more, Doppelganger needs both, Corvid needs both (I'd say Corvus but she isn't done), and Doubt needs both (she'd need to be worked from her scry though).

If you're up to it, any of those I'd love more art of.
2a0fe300fb5b31adf52d16fd05063f58f871f900.gif
jules || they/them
faq
wishlist
gen 1 sales
sorneith’s most wanted
kiss he nose
@Bloodborne

I do both! I have a thread set up for this purpose to feel free to continue this discussion there ^^
@Bloodborne

I do both! I have a thread set up for this purpose to feel free to continue this discussion there ^^
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
YEaH same. The trouble is- I've got the money to brew a scroll or egg. But I'm only at level 10.

brb gonna cry

the auction house is torture, too. so many pretty bogsneks that I definitely cannot afford.
YEaH same. The trouble is- I've got the money to brew a scroll or egg. But I'm only at level 10.

brb gonna cry

the auction house is torture, too. so many pretty bogsneks that I definitely cannot afford.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
*looks at my 21792 t*

*looks at my level 13 Baldwin*

*cries softly*
*looks at my 21792 t*

*looks at my level 13 Baldwin*

*cries softly*
Gj9DhHn.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
vEBUH8S.png
TfeviN2.png
divider.png lightshieldr.png
After geting a lil boggle bab and several smol familiars eeyup im with ya
After geting a lil boggle bab and several smol familiars eeyup im with ya
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I feel this. I feel this so much. I have to wait until I level up because I'm too broke to get an egg or a scroll right now. :(
I feel this. I feel this so much. I have to wait until I level up because I'm too broke to get an egg or a scroll right now. :(
PJb908Z.png
It's truly mind-boggling how bogus it is that I'm so poor that I must disembogue my salt. Maybe a scroll will sneak it's way into my hoard if I can find it.
It's truly mind-boggling how bogus it is that I'm so poor that I must disembogue my salt. Maybe a scroll will sneak it's way into my hoard if I can find it.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
50kt, and a level 7 caldron. In all honestly, I don't care but still.. I need to write some boggle lore. ;-;
50kt, and a level 7 caldron. In all honestly, I don't care but still.. I need to write some boggle lore. ;-;
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8