Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Boggle salt thread] help! i'm--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finally, I am FIVE HOURS AWAY from being Level 16!! :O

Not sure if I'll have enough material for the Boggle ingredients, but I'm getting closer. ^^
Finally, I am FIVE HOURS AWAY from being Level 16!! :O

Not sure if I'll have enough material for the Boggle ingredients, but I'm getting closer. ^^
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[/center]
I'm trying to level up but Baldwin KEEPS GIVING ME GREEN SLUDGE GIVE ME RED OLD MAN OR I'LL TAKE YOUR BLOOD...khm..I mean....
I'm trying to level up but Baldwin KEEPS GIVING ME GREEN SLUDGE GIVE ME RED OLD MAN OR I'LL TAKE YOUR BLOOD...khm..I mean....
@Ichamo
They are. I originally had just 1 bogsneak and when i bred him the nest came out with 1 egg. I felt so bad that all those people had to wait another breeding so i spent some teal money and got two more bogsneak scrolls so i could breed two more pairs. They each got 3 eggs so now i have a total of 7.
@Ichamo
They are. I originally had just 1 bogsneak and when i bred him the nest came out with 1 egg. I felt so bad that all those people had to wait another breeding so i spent some teal money and got two more bogsneak scrolls so i could breed two more pairs. They each got 3 eggs so now i have a total of 7.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
*does the 'i dont want a bogsneak' profit dance*
*does the 'i dont want a bogsneak' profit dance*
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
My problem is I can afford* a scroll or egg, but I'm trying to not get any more dragons until I expand my lair again. Which will take a giant chunk out of my funds.

*after I level once in Baldwin
My problem is I can afford* a scroll or egg, but I'm trying to not get any more dragons until I expand my lair again. Which will take a giant chunk out of my funds.

*after I level once in Baldwin
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I can afford things, but I would rather just enjoy watching the boys get to dirt cheap prices.
I can afford things, but I would rather just enjoy watching the boys get to dirt cheap prices.
Not salty here, just impatient. I'm just at level 15 and I'm brewing like crazy whilst also trying to set aside the mats I will need for the boggy scroll, yet whilst also NEVER HAVING THE RIGHT MATS TO MAKE STUFF COME ON WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED RED AND YELLOW?!

...Maybe I'm a little salty.
Not salty here, just impatient. I'm just at level 15 and I'm brewing like crazy whilst also trying to set aside the mats I will need for the boggy scroll, yet whilst also NEVER HAVING THE RIGHT MATS TO MAKE STUFF COME ON WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED RED AND YELLOW?!

...Maybe I'm a little salty.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8