Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Anniversary giveaway : closed c:
Congratulations to winners
Congratulations to winners
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Lrjj
Yay! My picks are:
1. Versace
2. Festival fun
3. Conjured up
4. Twilight sylvan pieces
5. gene 'm up
Thank you!
@Lrjj
Yay! My picks are:
1. Versace
2. Festival fun
3. Conjured up
4. Twilight sylvan pieces
5. gene 'm up
Thank you!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2418527#post_2418527C5V5o0z.png[/url]

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

QUorb9D.gif
i5tcv6.jpg
@Lrjj
Whaaa! Thank you very much! :D
My picks:
1. Headshot/halfbody piece by Kiaora
2. Festival Fun
3. gene 'm up
@Lrjj
Whaaa! Thank you very much! :D
My picks:
1. Headshot/halfbody piece by Kiaora
2. Festival Fun
3. gene 'm up
I591hIm.png
Congratulations to the winners :D
Congratulations to the winners :D
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
@Lrjj
Ooh yay! Thank you for this! Since Laym seems to be taken I choose Versace ^^ I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
@Lrjj
Ooh yay! Thank you for this! Since Laym seems to be taken I choose Versace ^^ I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
I'm kinda late, I think, cause i wasn't here for a while, but could I be pinged for winner lists?
@Lrjj
I'm kinda late, I think, cause i wasn't here for a while, but could I be pinged for winner lists?
@Lrjj
@6Karkalicious9 @Cacchinate @CornixElecti @CrazyassBat @ElveraBasilisk @GreenSF @Havril @Houndstar @Kiqmera @Kpribbit @LifeofaDreamer @LittlePaws @Luella @Luminanova @Mudkipite @Nebulanarwhal @Nobita @Nyathera @ResidentLunatic @Righenburg @ShadyRabbit @Teland @Texasface @TheAngryAnt @TheDoomedSpirit @TheDragonEmperor @Twiliwolf @TyrFluffy @UniChloe @angele @angeleina @bluebird3 @braviary123 @calciferr @dunno @elysadie @emmie @emriss @fletcher @mature @singledragon @soullessRouge @starpants @taintedillusions @vanilladew @GhostBirb

alrighty then

Round one v2.0 - since one was not chosen

1. 1198 - @BurntCoal

Round two is as follows

2. 787 - @ThalassaTheBlue
3. 255 - @marshapono
4. 107 - @Pickpocket0013
5. 687 - @UniChloe
6. 209 - @doggo

again each pick the same number of prizes as your number with the one that you want most at the top and I will distribute accordingly
you have 24hours c:
ping me when choosing
and I will be sending out the current prizes in just a moment c:
@6Karkalicious9 @Cacchinate @CornixElecti @CrazyassBat @ElveraBasilisk @GreenSF @Havril @Houndstar @Kiqmera @Kpribbit @LifeofaDreamer @LittlePaws @Luella @Luminanova @Mudkipite @Nebulanarwhal @Nobita @Nyathera @ResidentLunatic @Righenburg @ShadyRabbit @Teland @Texasface @TheAngryAnt @TheDoomedSpirit @TheDragonEmperor @Twiliwolf @TyrFluffy @UniChloe @angele @angeleina @bluebird3 @braviary123 @calciferr @dunno @elysadie @emmie @emriss @fletcher @mature @singledragon @soullessRouge @starpants @taintedillusions @vanilladew @GhostBirb

alrighty then

Round one v2.0 - since one was not chosen

1. 1198 - @BurntCoal

Round two is as follows

2. 787 - @ThalassaTheBlue
3. 255 - @marshapono
4. 107 - @Pickpocket0013
5. 687 - @UniChloe
6. 209 - @doggo

again each pick the same number of prizes as your number with the one that you want most at the top and I will distribute accordingly
you have 24hours c:
ping me when choosing
and I will be sending out the current prizes in just a moment c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Congratulations to the winners
Congratulations to the winners
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Lrjj Thank you again for the ping!

Congrats to the winners of round 2! (and round one v2.0) :)
@Lrjj Thank you again for the ping!

Congrats to the winners of round 2! (and round one v2.0) :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
Congratulations. Yay lol
Congratulations. Yay lol

GunQMgF.jpg