Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 281
good luck everyone!
good luck everyone!
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Noki
The font is so tiny and cute! Also, good luck with wedding preparations!
@Noki
The font is so tiny and cute! Also, good luck with wedding preparations!
Woomy!
We appreciate you going through all of this, even though you are making your farewell! Good luck with things, and we'll all wait patiently for the dust to settle. Don't stress it!
We appreciate you going through all of this, even though you are making your farewell! Good luck with things, and we'll all wait patiently for the dust to settle. Don't stress it!
That ping is gigantic :o. Good luck and take your time!
That ping is gigantic :o. Good luck and take your time!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@NorthWhiteWolf Hahaha Google Docs did that work for me! It was actually easier to compile that way.

@Maorcows Oh yeah, no doubt... didn't even think of those guys!

@Kirudon I might be able to hold your win over (should you win), but you wouldn't get your pick that way. You'd get whatever was left. :/

@winterrose21 All the leftovers in my hoard that didn't get put into notable prize packages. I bundle up the stuff in groups of 5 randomly picked items per randomly picked person, until I run out.

@Candor HAHAHA, thank you it's beautiful. :)
@NorthWhiteWolf Hahaha Google Docs did that work for me! It was actually easier to compile that way.

@Maorcows Oh yeah, no doubt... didn't even think of those guys!

@Kirudon I might be able to hold your win over (should you win), but you wouldn't get your pick that way. You'd get whatever was left. :/

@winterrose21 All the leftovers in my hoard that didn't get put into notable prize packages. I bundle up the stuff in groups of 5 randomly picked items per randomly picked person, until I run out.

@Candor HAHAHA, thank you it's beautiful. :)
@Noki
Sweet jesus
@Noki
Sweet jesus
RoaminRonan.gif
That is a lot of people, wow! Take all the time you need; Just enjoy the wedding! ^^ Thank you so much for this, and good luck!
That is a lot of people, wow! Take all the time you need; Just enjoy the wedding! ^^ Thank you so much for this, and good luck!
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@Noki Take your time ;) enjoy that wedding and sick baby. May I offer my (not so great) hatchlings to your prizes for people? I think I only have 9 right now. they're all after Taidum (last row of page 5 and continued onto page 6) If you would like to use them ;3 You don't have to ^__^

EDIT: it put a space after the @ symbol >.>;;
@Noki Take your time ;) enjoy that wedding and sick baby. May I offer my (not so great) hatchlings to your prizes for people? I think I only have 9 right now. they're all after Taidum (last row of page 5 and continued onto page 6) If you would like to use them ;3 You don't have to ^__^

EDIT: it put a space after the @ symbol >.>;;
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@Noki

If it does happen, that would be appreciated and i'd be okay with just taking what's left. :)
I'll definitely be back during Sunday at some point!
(but hopefully i'll get on during Saturday anyway.) Thanks.

I mean unless i'm in the hospital or something, haha.... ._.
But barring extreme situations...
@Noki

If it does happen, that would be appreciated and i'd be okay with just taking what's left. :)
I'll definitely be back during Sunday at some point!
(but hopefully i'll get on during Saturday anyway.) Thanks.

I mean unless i'm in the hospital or something, haha.... ._.
But barring extreme situations...
Good luck to everyone and hOLY. That is a lot of pings.

Hope you have a good time at the wedding.~
Good luck to everyone and hOLY. That is a lot of pings.

Hope you have a good time at the wedding.~
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 281