Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crossroads: Revamped!
Great update
Great update
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
Awesome!
Awesome!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
The new crossroads is nice, but does the message box have to be compulsory? Sometimes you just want to send something to someone with no explanation.
The new crossroads is nice, but does the message box have to be compulsory? Sometimes you just want to send something to someone with no explanation.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
@Undel @Xhaztol [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7c63d1e01424161652435927a5c4c64e.png[/img] What? What does this mean?? "Larger than a dragon" when you have 13 different dragon breeds of completely varying sizes?? Is it larger than a Fae? That's not impressive. Is it larger than an Imperial? Then it's absolutely massive. You can't just say "it's larger than a dragon" when dragons vary from the size of large birds to literal mountains.
@Undel @Xhaztol

7c63d1e01424161652435927a5c4c64e.png
What? What does this mean?? "Larger than a dragon" when you have 13 different dragon breeds of completely varying sizes??

Is it larger than a Fae? That's not impressive. Is it larger than an Imperial? Then it's absolutely massive. You can't just say "it's larger than a dragon" when dragons vary from the size of large birds to literal mountains.
fb51bd72334e4212226aede42628abda.png
ok though but the name of those items
ok though but the name of those items
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
Yes! I was just thinking the other day "I wish you could trade anything for anything else on the Crossroads, not just dragons".
Yes! I was just thinking the other day "I wish you could trade anything for anything else on the Crossroads, not just dragons".
THAT IS SO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NWaVGQJ.png
great update!
great update!
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
I kinda wish we still had the option to send x for x like the one way trade, but with things going both ways. I like the fact that we can send multiple things, and yeah have there be options to change, but I kinda miss being able to say "8k for this dragon k?" And they can just go "k" and done.

I'll still take this. But it's something I know I'll miss.
I kinda wish we still had the option to send x for x like the one way trade, but with things going both ways. I like the fact that we can send multiple things, and yeah have there be options to change, but I kinda miss being able to say "8k for this dragon k?" And they can just go "k" and done.

I'll still take this. But it's something I know I'll miss.
I actually just used the chat option in the trading, and it's very nice to have. Great addition! ^^ No hassle with messaging them or commenting on their hatchery, and it's great to be able to send mixed payments through the CRs.

I will miss the quick treasure/dragon transactions, though.
I actually just used the chat option in the trading, and it's very nice to have. Great addition! ^^ No hassle with messaging them or commenting on their hatchery, and it's great to be able to send mixed payments through the CRs.

I will miss the quick treasure/dragon transactions, though.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!