Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | interest check (supernatural); CLOSED
@ShadowChaser yup! : O you can definitely have a water spirit! thank you for the compliment by the way ;v;
@GaiaGoddess1 absolutely!

@Mountain920 you sure can!! we're in the stage of planning out the species of our characters; thus far we have a water spirit and a (nine-tailed) fox spirit.

i'm gonna create the IC thread fairly soon !
@ShadowChaser yup! : O you can definitely have a water spirit! thank you for the compliment by the way ;v;
@GaiaGoddess1 absolutely!

@Mountain920 you sure can!! we're in the stage of planning out the species of our characters; thus far we have a water spirit and a (nine-tailed) fox spirit.

i'm gonna create the IC thread fairly soon !
@TeruMikami

Is it possible that I could be a wendigo?
@TeruMikami

Is it possible that I could be a wendigo?
@Mountain920 most certainly! i trust you not to diverge from the fr rules even taking wendigo lore into account so a member of that species would be fine <3

//are you talking like until dawn wendigos or otheR STUFF I AM TOO INTO THIS CHOICE
@Mountain920 most certainly! i trust you not to diverge from the fr rules even taking wendigo lore into account so a member of that species would be fine <3

//are you talking like until dawn wendigos or otheR STUFF I AM TOO INTO THIS CHOICE
@TeruMikami

I don't plan on my character looking or acting like the Until Dawn wendigos haha, that would be crazy. I want them to have full control, they just cant eat anything other than fresh flesh. I won't go into detail about any gore or anything, I will keep it vague too. I will explain it all when we actually make our characters~ I'm so excited!
@TeruMikami

I don't plan on my character looking or acting like the Until Dawn wendigos haha, that would be crazy. I want them to have full control, they just cant eat anything other than fresh flesh. I won't go into detail about any gore or anything, I will keep it vague too. I will explain it all when we actually make our characters~ I'm so excited!
@TeruMikami
Yay!

@Mountain920
oooooOOOoo a Wendigo! that awesome :D I immediately thought of Supernatural lol
@TeruMikami
Yay!

@Mountain920
oooooOOOoo a Wendigo! that awesome :D I immediately thought of Supernatural lol
@TeruMikami

I'm interested but can we RP as things like Gryphon Anthros?
@TeruMikami

I'm interested but can we RP as things like Gryphon Anthros?
@TeruMikami

*poke*
@TeruMikami

*poke*
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@TeruMikami

Will we be starting soon?
@TeruMikami

Will we be starting soon?
@TeruMikami

I'd be interesting in joining, if there are still spots available. just a note though that i'll be entering into my finals in the next few weeks so there may be times where i don't post for a day or so. I'll try to post every day but in the days before an exam i can't promise. Is this okay?
@TeruMikami

I'd be interesting in joining, if there are still spots available. just a note though that i'll be entering into my finals in the next few weeks so there may be times where i don't post for a day or so. I'll try to post every day but in the days before an exam i can't promise. Is this okay?
Aragorn-resize-by-rattus.png
@ShadowGuardian0 that would technically be permissible but i just want to warn you that it might not be the absolute best environment for such things, since from what i can see of the other characters there probably won't be very many outright anthros!!

@Blackcat0989 OH MAN i am so sorry, i didn't get back here to update the thread title after someone had showed interest BUT if they do end up joining i'd still be willing to make an exception and add one final slot for you! the exam thing is perfectly acceptable, i myself am in Quebec on a trip pertaining to education so i might be a little erratic too i totally understand

@ShadowChaser @Mypilot @Mountain920 @GaiaGoddess1 hey guys, sorry for the wait - the ic thread is in the works! i'll make a post once it's done, which should at least be by the end of tomorrow!
@ShadowGuardian0 that would technically be permissible but i just want to warn you that it might not be the absolute best environment for such things, since from what i can see of the other characters there probably won't be very many outright anthros!!

@Blackcat0989 OH MAN i am so sorry, i didn't get back here to update the thread title after someone had showed interest BUT if they do end up joining i'd still be willing to make an exception and add one final slot for you! the exam thing is perfectly acceptable, i myself am in Quebec on a trip pertaining to education so i might be a little erratic too i totally understand

@ShadowChaser @Mypilot @Mountain920 @GaiaGoddess1 hey guys, sorry for the wait - the ic thread is in the works! i'll make a post once it's done, which should at least be by the end of tomorrow!