Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
I need an opinion on something and any would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on re-doing the accent I posted on page 16 of the contest by adding a jewel like effect to it. I need help figuring out what color I should go with that would match the theme of the contest and so far I've come up with these three purple, pink, and blue. Please I really need a few opinions on this I'll be posting an example of the finished work on here but I need to know what color or colors to go with.
I need an opinion on something and any would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on re-doing the accent I posted on page 16 of the contest by adding a jewel like effect to it. I need help figuring out what color I should go with that would match the theme of the contest and so far I've come up with these three purple, pink, and blue. Please I really need a few opinions on this I'll be posting an example of the finished work on here but I need to know what color or colors to go with.
@Chaos199 I'm gonna go ahead and say that I like version 1 better. Both are nice, but the wings help to complement the color of the fur and angers. c:
@Chaos199 I'm gonna go ahead and say that I like version 1 better. Both are nice, but the wings help to complement the color of the fur and angers. c:
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Claptrap and @Ethyrsa

Just wanted to say your accents for the contest are amazing! My Faes would look so spectacular in either of them!

Hope they both win!
@Claptrap and @Ethyrsa

Just wanted to say your accents for the contest are amazing! My Faes would look so spectacular in either of them!

Hope they both win!
neonnightlights%20UrbanSidhe_zpswtks60tr.png
@Starshining
Thank you so much! :D
If Soul Gems doesn't win I'll be sure to ping you when I open pre-orders

@ShadowOfDestiny
I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for the compliments! :)
@Starshining
Thank you so much! :D
If Soul Gems doesn't win I'll be sure to ping you when I open pre-orders

@ShadowOfDestiny
I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for the compliments! :)
Aha, I fixed my accents!! I'd link to my post but I can't since I simply edited it... But I made it so the spacy bits weren't too dark for the linework! I'll do the same thing I did with my original post so you an see the new versions! Click the pics for the examples! [url=http://sta.sh/225kggvb0hza?edit=1][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/0bb6/f/2015/244/f/4/darkmatter_starbound_by_silverstarsheep-d980wkb.png[/img][/url] [url=http://sta.sh/215hp47sz0n6?edit=1][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/bbbb/f/2015/244/b/b/stardrift_nebula_by_silverstarsheep-d980wd4.png[/img][/url] There we go! Sorry for making more than one post on this board for these, but I figured it'd be a good idea to make an update post. I dunno!
Aha, I fixed my accents!! I'd link to my post but I can't since I simply edited it... But I made it so the spacy bits weren't too dark for the linework!

I'll do the same thing I did with my original post so you an see the new versions! Click the pics for the examples!

darkmatter_starbound_by_silverstarsheep-d980wkb.png

stardrift_nebula_by_silverstarsheep-d980wd4.png

There we go! Sorry for making more than one post on this board for these, but I figured it'd be a good idea to make an update post. I dunno!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@Ruurin That Noc accent is absolutely breathtaking! I hope it wins so bad ;o;
@Piney Starspew is utterly gorgeous too! I hope it gets a place, but if not please let me know if you print it c:
@tunapuns I absolutely adore this accent omg q_q please ping me if for some reason it doesn't win, but fingers crossed!

@HPE24 @Studio
Interstellar and Arcane burst are also super duper amazing *o* I'll be rooting for you all to win, I'd love to see your accents during Starfall!
@Ruurin That Noc accent is absolutely breathtaking! I hope it wins so bad ;o;
@Piney Starspew is utterly gorgeous too! I hope it gets a place, but if not please let me know if you print it c:
@tunapuns I absolutely adore this accent omg q_q please ping me if for some reason it doesn't win, but fingers crossed!

@HPE24 @Studio
Interstellar and Arcane burst are also super duper amazing *o* I'll be rooting for you all to win, I'd love to see your accents during Starfall!
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Zelan Alrighty, thanks! ^^ I'm going to try and make it more sparkly, so that it looks nicer (I already added stars to my other accent)
@Zelan Alrighty, thanks! ^^ I'm going to try and make it more sparkly, so that it looks nicer (I already added stars to my other accent)
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199 Cool, I look forward to seeing it! ^_^ Your other one is still awesome, too.
@Chaos199 Cool, I look forward to seeing it! ^_^ Your other one is still awesome, too.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
My favourites so far! up to page 20

@tunapuns (Arcane Dancer)
@Maybels (Filigree Comet)
@MissCallieRose (Enchantress)
@deerper (Quartzen)
@Thrawn (Cosmos Coasting)
@aspertia (Underwing Universe)
@Uniomena (Universekeeper)
@Lunith (Shattered Prophecy)

So many stunning entries! If the above ones don't win I'd be interested in buying a copy! Please ping me if you decide to print the design yourself :)
My favourites so far! up to page 20

@tunapuns (Arcane Dancer)
@Maybels (Filigree Comet)
@MissCallieRose (Enchantress)
@deerper (Quartzen)
@Thrawn (Cosmos Coasting)
@aspertia (Underwing Universe)
@Uniomena (Universekeeper)
@Lunith (Shattered Prophecy)

So many stunning entries! If the above ones don't win I'd be interested in buying a copy! Please ping me if you decide to print the design yourself :)
Kinda concerned that my entry wont work since it is not transparent x-x;
Kinda concerned that my entry wont work since it is not transparent x-x;
lT8rOPb.gif