Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gened 5 digit [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cynderbark; @neptunepaw

7100 g

@Cynderbark; @neptunepaw

7100 g

8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons bid recorded :)
@HereBeDragons bid recorded :)
@Cynderbark haha yep I have a slight problem, and the poor babes are all starving, I just don't have the time to get on as often as I used to! ;-;
@Cynderbark haha yep I have a slight problem, and the poor babes are all starving, I just don't have the time to get on as often as I used to! ;-;
@candypaw

aw, thats too bad :(

--

and um,,, i think i will stop bidding cos i know herebedragons can outbid me any day
@candypaw

aw, thats too bad :(

--

and um,,, i think i will stop bidding cos i know herebedragons can outbid me any day
@Cynderbark well thanks for playing! and I wish you luck on finding your perfect 5 digit derg!
@Cynderbark well thanks for playing! and I wish you luck on finding your perfect 5 digit derg!
@Cynderbark yeah goodluck! :)
@Cynderbark yeah goodluck! :)
@neptunepaw

Thanks, I'm glad I got a chance at her! :')
@neptunepaw

Thanks, I'm glad I got a chance at her! :')
Wow, this got way out of my range! I guess it was to be expected; she is very pretty :)
Wow, this got way out of my range! I guess it was to be expected; she is very pretty :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper hope you had a good sleep! Sorry she jumped out of your price range but I hope you find an even better 5 digit in the future! :)

@HereBeDragons congratz you win with 7100 gems! Your bid is all pure right? Or were there any items in there?
@Poisonedpaper hope you had a good sleep! Sorry she jumped out of your price range but I hope you find an even better 5 digit in the future! :)

@HereBeDragons congratz you win with 7100 gems! Your bid is all pure right? Or were there any items in there?
@Neptunepaw -

AHHHHH YAY! I am really, really excited about this! It's the first time I've won an auction. And yes, pure gems, and I have them now, so I can take her whenever you're ready.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And @Cynderbark - thanks for giving me a good run! I considered dropping out a couple of times, but her colors are my favorites, so I just kept going. I wish you the best of luck next time you find a dragon you like.
@Neptunepaw -

AHHHHH YAY! I am really, really excited about this! It's the first time I've won an auction. And yes, pure gems, and I have them now, so I can take her whenever you're ready.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And @Cynderbark - thanks for giving me a good run! I considered dropping out a couple of times, but her colors are my favorites, so I just kept going. I wish you the best of luck next time you find a dragon you like.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9