Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's gonna happen! Yay! We might get to fight the Shade! I mean... oh no! It's hiding under our beds. :c

@ZeraLintarii I was thinking the same thing about the Shade infecting dragons! 83
It's gonna happen! Yay! We might get to fight the Shade! I mean... oh no! It's hiding under our beds. :c

@ZeraLintarii I was thinking the same thing about the Shade infecting dragons! 83
P09dDrLXSBREAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@LilyTheAlphess

We're all gonna die

Perhaps the flights will band together to fight the shade. Like once a year or so. As an event. In January.

There would be a special area in the coliseum (or it could be a random even in all areas) where you fight with a shade remnant. (There would be an option to flee before the battle.) Magical attacks will harm it greatly, physical attacks will damage it slightly but also drain the user of breath, and when it attacks your dragons then it drains that dragon's breath as well. If your dragons are defeated, they will be unable to fight in the coliseum for a while, or unable to use any magical abilities until the event is over.

Or if your dragons are defeated (and therefore infected) you would have an option to send another team to defeat and retrieve them, and hope your flight's deity can cure them.

If not then say goodbye forever

Also, my dragons refuse to enter the lair. Their beds made of treasure, gems and apparel may be hiding shades. They also are too tired to grind the coliseum and play fairground games. I blame you
@LilyTheAlphess

We're all gonna die

Perhaps the flights will band together to fight the shade. Like once a year or so. As an event. In January.

There would be a special area in the coliseum (or it could be a random even in all areas) where you fight with a shade remnant. (There would be an option to flee before the battle.) Magical attacks will harm it greatly, physical attacks will damage it slightly but also drain the user of breath, and when it attacks your dragons then it drains that dragon's breath as well. If your dragons are defeated, they will be unable to fight in the coliseum for a while, or unable to use any magical abilities until the event is over.

Or if your dragons are defeated (and therefore infected) you would have an option to send another team to defeat and retrieve them, and hope your flight's deity can cure them.

If not then say goodbye forever

Also, my dragons refuse to enter the lair. Their beds made of treasure, gems and apparel may be hiding shades. They also are too tired to grind the coliseum and play fairground games. I blame you
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@RiverEcho: No it's not. All that's under my bed is boxes, boxes, boxes and more boxes.

Now, I do recall @Undel saying during a livestream that the Shade are both a singular and a plural, so my guess is that they're kind of like the zerg or Tyranids.
@RiverEcho: No it's not. All that's under my bed is boxes, boxes, boxes and more boxes.

Now, I do recall @Undel saying during a livestream that the Shade are both a singular and a plural, so my guess is that they're kind of like the zerg or Tyranids.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

The Shade?

Zerg?

No.

The Plague Flight are the zerg. The mirrors are Zerglings. The shade is Amon or whatever.
@The13Inquisitor

The Shade?

Zerg?

No.

The Plague Flight are the zerg. The mirrors are Zerglings. The shade is Amon or whatever.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@The13Inquisitor
Even worse! You must have the Box Ghost under your bed! D:
BEWARE!
@The13Inquisitor
Even worse! You must have the Box Ghost under your bed! D:
BEWARE!
466w8yC.png
I'll take that under advisement, but the scariest thing in my room is the amount of stuff I have to pile up for lack of storage space.
I'll take that under advisement, but the scariest thing in my room is the amount of stuff I have to pile up for lack of storage space.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
I remember how I was thinking of writing a Flight Rising fan-fiction a while ago...
In my headcanon, there were remnants of the Shade that I decided to call "Shade Wisps"... now I have to wonder if that's really going to happen... o3o

@ZeraLintarii Those are some cool ideas~ :3
I remember how I was thinking of writing a Flight Rising fan-fiction a while ago...
In my headcanon, there were remnants of the Shade that I decided to call "Shade Wisps"... now I have to wonder if that's really going to happen... o3o

@ZeraLintarii Those are some cool ideas~ :3
P09dDrLXSBREAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@The13Inquisitor
Well, nothing might be under your bed. There's definitely something inside of your mattress though. I think its eggs just hatched.
@The13Inquisitor
Well, nothing might be under your bed. There's definitely something inside of your mattress though. I think its eggs just hatched.
466w8yC.png
Well, us over in Lightning are working on the Bossman's secr- uh, I mean. There might be a plan to tackle the Shade but you didn't hear it from me.
Heh.
What? Why don't you go ask @Stormcatcher if ya really wanna know. ;D
Careful, he thinks humans are delicious. I can quote if you want.
Well, us over in Lightning are working on the Bossman's secr- uh, I mean. There might be a plan to tackle the Shade but you didn't hear it from me.
Heh.
What? Why don't you go ask @Stormcatcher if ya really wanna know. ;D
Careful, he thinks humans are delicious. I can quote if you want.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin That raises the question of where he got humans to eat...
@Sallin That raises the question of where he got humans to eat...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7