Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have observed many inexplicable phenomena that has me intrigued and perplexed! There are growing reports of dead zones and fauna that is not behaving as it should.

I have never been so excited before!

Well, there was that one time, but that ended rather explosively, so I prefer not to dwell on it.

Please report any energy drain or unusual activity to your local courier.
I have observed many inexplicable phenomena that has me intrigued and perplexed! There are growing reports of dead zones and fauna that is not behaving as it should.

I have never been so excited before!

Well, there was that one time, but that ended rather explosively, so I prefer not to dwell on it.

Please report any energy drain or unusual activity to your local courier.
@Never

Oooh; that's awesome! Apparently Lightweaver had a big part in fending off the Shade so maybe The Hewn City is where the Shade aims to attack again if ever given the chance? Or something? I think a revenge dynamic between the Light Clan and the Shade is very interesting!
@Never

Oooh; that's awesome! Apparently Lightweaver had a big part in fending off the Shade so maybe The Hewn City is where the Shade aims to attack again if ever given the chance? Or something? I think a revenge dynamic between the Light Clan and the Shade is very interesting!
@Mercurial

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hewn City is one of the dead zones the Arcanist's talking about, and speaking of which...

MY LIEGE *swoons*
@Mercurial

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hewn City is one of the dead zones the Arcanist's talking about, and speaking of which...

MY LIEGE *swoons*
My headcanon is that the Shade was torn apart as it shattered the barrier, leaving little tiny pieces of Shade all over the world.

These pieces are too small to do any damage, so they search for other pieces to merge with in order to become stronger.

The only reason the shade isn't a threat is because it hasn't yet managed to merge enough pieces to BE a threat. I mean, the worlds got to be PRETTY big to house all the dragons in it.
My headcanon is that the Shade was torn apart as it shattered the barrier, leaving little tiny pieces of Shade all over the world.

These pieces are too small to do any damage, so they search for other pieces to merge with in order to become stronger.

The only reason the shade isn't a threat is because it hasn't yet managed to merge enough pieces to BE a threat. I mean, the worlds got to be PRETTY big to house all the dragons in it.
LsjJGdS.png
By reading the story again I do believe that part of the Shade is in Hewn city. I mean, the blast that destroyed the pillar must have been strong enough to tear at least one part of the Shade.

I remember my flight talking about Hewn city and its mysteries, now I'm more curious than ever.
By reading the story again I do believe that part of the Shade is in Hewn city. I mean, the blast that destroyed the pillar must have been strong enough to tear at least one part of the Shade.

I remember my flight talking about Hewn city and its mysteries, now I'm more curious than ever.
I hadn't seen the Arcanists reply...this is the first time I've seen a deity reply on a forum...I'm pretty start struck oh man

@Gikairan I agree that they're searching for other pieces and merge together; it'd be interesting to see how far they get and what they'll be doing on a large scale if ever that time comes.

Even still ARCANIST REPLIED OMG
I hadn't seen the Arcanists reply...this is the first time I've seen a deity reply on a forum...I'm pretty start struck oh man

@Gikairan I agree that they're searching for other pieces and merge together; it'd be interesting to see how far they get and what they'll be doing on a large scale if ever that time comes.

Even still ARCANIST REPLIED OMG
Yay for The Arcanist!
Thanks for sharing your knowladge!

Man I'm stoked to discover if Dragonhome has any areas of shade . maybe in Cairnestone Rest. I heard weird stuff happens there on occasion. Maybe the skeletal wyrms have something to do with the shade.

I do hope though that the shade won't intend to release it's power on Dragonhome once it's back. All the dragon god will come back to protect us yeah? You'll all come home right? We can't all remain seperated forever can we?
Yay for The Arcanist!
Thanks for sharing your knowladge!

Man I'm stoked to discover if Dragonhome has any areas of shade . maybe in Cairnestone Rest. I heard weird stuff happens there on occasion. Maybe the skeletal wyrms have something to do with the shade.

I do hope though that the shade won't intend to release it's power on Dragonhome once it's back. All the dragon god will come back to protect us yeah? You'll all come home right? We can't all remain seperated forever can we?
~
I made RP where the remnants of the shade infect and destroy dragons. O_O

(A̛͝͏̵̕n͏̵ḑ̵͢ ̷̛e̵̢͜҉̸v͏̕e̶͡͝r̡͏͜y͡ǫ̸̶̀͜ń͡e̸͠҉̶͟ ̷̀d̛̛̀i͜͠e҉͘s̷̀)
I made RP where the remnants of the shade infect and destroy dragons. O_O

(A̛͝͏̵̕n͏̵ḑ̵͢ ̷̛e̵̢͜҉̸v͏̕e̶͡͝r̡͏͜y͡ǫ̸̶̀͜ń͡e̸͠҉̶͟ ̷̀d̛̛̀i͜͠e҉͘s̷̀)
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
The Shade will return. The Arcanist is hinting at it. Soon there will be cults and crazy dragons, and a new element for a holiday in January!
The Shade will return. The Arcanist is hinting at it. Soon there will be cults and crazy dragons, and a new element for a holiday in January!
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
I'm telling you guys...It's under your bed.
I'm telling you guys...It's under your bed.
466w8yC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7